The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

The fact that we are able to set up One Make Custom Races but only when using a car in the Gr. X category.

Why is it limited only to Gr. X? What the heck PD?

EDIT:

Arcade > Custom Race >choose a Gr.x car (I recommend the Gordini) > then set the race up as you like.

It gives you the option "One Make"

The fact that we are able to set up One Make Custom Races but only when using a car in the Gr. X category.

EDIT:

Arcade > Custom Race >choose a Gr.x car (I recommend the Gordini) > then set the race up as you like.

It works with any car:
8503460210779620864_0.jpg
7215348246997141000_0.jpg

Chronic twitchy opponent movements when racing online...

Even steady corner turn-in, or smooth trail braking can seem super edgy from your opponents' PoV - It's more pronounced with faster cars & when driving close to the limit.

Just checked a friend's Nordscleife replay where i was leading & from his PoV i did couple 45° slides although i definitely didn't; so he must have wondered how i maintained speed there.

Also not to mention the small brake light delay... So i quess that netcode could be better...
In that aspect Assetto Corsa runs much smoother & makes racing more enjoyable.

Last edited:

EDIT:

I'll follow this up with this annoyance:

I want to take the Red Bull Junior and race it against other cars with similar HP (Which I think would be N300 or N400) and yet, the moment I select the Red Bull Junior that option to choose what opponent I want to race is gone. It defaults to One Make and that's the end of it 💡

Chronic twitchy opponent movements when racing online...

Even steady corner turn-in, or smooth trail braking can seem super edgy from your opponents' PoV - It's more pronounced with faster cars & when driving close to the limit.

Just checked a friend's Nordscleife replay where i was leading & from his PoV i did couple 45° slides although i definitely didn't; so he must have wondered how i maintained speed there.

What you're referring to is lag. Usually, you see this happen when the person doesn't have at least 3 bars.

Utterly MISERABLE AI car mix- pre '79 events have VW 1200's and Sambas mixed in with Miura's and Cobras. Car mix should be based on the player's choice. I don't mind a fair rabbit chase, but when the field is full of tortoises blocking the line, it's hard to catch the hare.
Block-maniac AI. Sometimes it seems like PD has just recorded a really laggy Sport session and used it for the AI path.
Lag in Sport Events. >This.
Field separation at the start of events- keep the field BUNCHED UP until the green. The leader shouldn't have 20 seconds on the mid pack guys at T1. If possible, every player should get the green on the Start/Finish straight.
Delay in giving the driver control at the start- I'm OK with the game locking the throttle until the green, but either give me steering authority earlier, or point the car STRAIGHT when you give it to me. We don't need the silly "tire warming" slalom. Maybe lock us in our lane in a 2 carlength box to discourage blocking or jumping the green.
Lack of qualifying in League. Adding it would fix a lot...

What you're referring to is lag. Usually, you see this happen when the person doesn't have at least 3 bars.
Well obviously it's lag, but dunno...
I notice this with everyone, even with those who ran butter smooth in AC.
It's not rubberbanding or stutter, it's just odd twitchiness when cornering. Something that is there regardless of the driver's connection.

It's noticeable even in FIA Finals: in this short clip it's rather minimal, but imagine if this was in public servers...

One reason why i very rarely race Gr.1-3 classes, & mainly stick with lower class road cars.

There's probably better material from the recent Blue Moon Oval race, & unfortunately they never show driver's view for more than 10sec... Anyway, it's visible in replay view if you pay attention.

As it mainly occurs when a car is making sudden movements; i suppose there's either a delay in servers, or the netcode doesn't sync each car's movements so well - hence even the tiniest push can launch your opponent into a back wall & vice versa.
(No knowledge whatsoever.)

Last edited:
Why the hell is 20 million credits the limit? All the credits you make after reaching 20 million just go where exactly? The game stats show that I've made 45,822,000 credits so far but I've been at 20 million for quite some time now. So does that mean that almost 26 million credits just vanished? Because I definitely have not spent 25 million on cars. I got 99% of my cars through daily workouts.

EDIT:

I checked the Achievements page in my profile and turns out I have spent 25 822 000 credits on cars. LOL. :lol:
But the argument is still valid. Why is 20 million credits the limit? All the credits I make after I've reached 20 million will just be in vain? Is it to force us to spend them on cars? I really don't understand the logic behind this. Same with mileage points for that matter, where 99 999 is the limit. Although we don't really need them that much because there's not much to spend them on.

Last edited:
Rofl you also posted the same problem in another thread. :lol:

Rofl yeah :lol: ...

... Same with mileage points for that matter, where 99 999 is the limit. Although we don't really need them that much because there's not much to spend them on.

I assume you don't own any of the high priced cars so you've possibly never upgraded power / weight on one of them ... which costs you about 70,000 MP each :scared: !

I assume you don't own any of the high priced cars so you've possibly never upgraded power / weight on one of them ... which costs you about 70,000 MP each :scared: !

You assume right. I don't play offline, so I had no idea. THX for clearing that up.

TO ADMIN:
Sorry for the double post. Forgot to Multi-Quote.

Last edited:
I know, Sherlock. But this is actually the right thread to post it in. Isn't it? You must have a pretty boring life if this makes you ROFL.
Oh my. Jeez, even if that was obvious, it wasn't even meant to be taken seriously. :rolleyes:

The inconsistent track limit, RBR come first to mind but there are so many.

The main menu navigation. It was design to be use with a mouse. I seem to never be able to go where I want to go from the first try.

The inconsistent track limit, RBR come first to mind but there are so many.

The main menu navigation. It was design to be use with a mouse. I seem to never be able to go where I want to go from the first try.

I wonder if they designed it on a MAC and in fact, they were using a mouse while testing it?

I have no idea, I'm just guessing. But for some reason, that theory popped in my head the moment I read your complaint.

Pet peeve when some people use racing super soft tires, for EVERY vehicle. If it's a simulation track day and the tire choice is open it seems it does not matter if it's a mini with 250 hp, You can bet the purple set of rubbers is being used, almost as if in hopes that faults in driving technique will be erased.:odd: I personally don't often consider using track/sport tires for anything below N500 category myself, but that's just my preference.

Last edited:
Pet peeve when some people use racing super soft tires, for EVERY vehicle. If it's a simulation track day and the tire choice is open it seems it does not matter if it's a mini with 250 hp, You can bet the purple set of rubbers is being used, almost as if in hopes that faults in driving technique will be erased.:odd:
I was in such a room some time ago, the rule was "JDM or Euro" and they were messing around on the Nordschleife. The room owner had a fully tuned Civic with RSS all round, the other guy had a similar car with RSS front and RS rear, probably to reduce understeer. As if there was any in the first place but whatever. I thought that if we're playing, we're playing hard, and entered a 400 bhp 911 Turbo on Sports Softs. It might be interesting to know what they were thinking when I took the lead right from the start despite being on the second place, went powersliding all over the place in the twisties and won the one lap race by some ten seconds. :P

1. Getting time penalties in qualifying that you have to serve on your next lap.

OMG WHYYYYY!?

Im actually so frustrated with this game today because of at least 7 things mentioned in this thread. Its one minor annoyance after another but I've had enough for a while - im sick of it. The wall penalties in qualifying, the long wait for races, the limited amount of daily races, the crap cars from daily marathon (dupes and cars <75k), the livery shapes being so hard to get right, no basic "undo" button for the editor, the god damn LIVERY CAMERA THAT YOU CANT LOCK IN PLACE ARGH^#-@¥

<Technical difficulties - please standby>

The sad thing is its a regular experience i have with this stupid sim/game/parasite/whatever youd call it. I try to have fun and end up quitting and in a miserable mood. I paid money for a product that essentially does nothing but raise my blood pressure on a regular basis and i cant just delete it because the concept behind it is great (and its over 100 freaking gigabytes so no way im downloading it again if i change my mind). If only it would work and work fairly.

Back