THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25PS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 812 comments
Thanks from us Canucks Shawn, but you do realize it was a couple of days ago, lol. I have heard that time stands still out in the islands sometimes!

Yes, with Coconut Wireless we sometimes don't get information for a while. That's why I always finish races last...
Can't wait to find out if Hillary wins....

Is that Jennifer Jason leigh, (fast times at ridgemont high)

Joe W nailed it. If you have a chance, Netflix (Cannukflix?) the Robin Sparkles episode, it's hilarious.

Last edited:
This is what Bear is going to do to his crew if they make a mistake during the pit stop tonight. He's going to go all "Tiger Mom" on them. No rice for you!
IMG_0242.JPG

Last edited:
Just before the 1st race I backed out of the room and couldn't return due to the full room:banghead: I got back in time for the 2nd race but was stuck in the pits somehow so i called it a night...Great to see there was a full room but bummed i wasn't able to participate. I'll be late next week but should be able to make it to race 2 so shoot me an invite if there's room :D

Yeah we were wondering what happened Tom. Bummer you missed out.

I had some great close racing with quite a few people in R2. Definitely highlight material. R1 and R3 I was hit with the tire bug and my tires were smoking hot after my pitstops. . It sounds like a few of us had the same problem. And in R3 when I entered the pits it said "pit box occupied" and I drove straight through. I didn't have a clean pit entry so maybe that's what caused it. Also had quite a few offs tonight, but was fun regardless. GJ to Mexi on the win. See you guys Monday, get there early in case were full capacity again! :cheers:

Just before the 1st race I backed out of the room and couldn't return due to the full room:banghead: I got back in time for the 2nd race but was stuck in the pits somehow so i called it a night...Great to see there was a full room but bummed i wasn't able to participate. I'll be late next week but should be able to make it to race 2 so shoot me an invite if there's room :D

Yeah we were wondering what happened Tom. Bummer you missed out.

I had some great close racing with quite a few people in R2. Definitely highlight material. R1 and R3 I was hit with the tire bug and my tires were smoking hot after my pitstops. . It sounds like a few of us had the same problem. And in R3 when I entered the pits it said "pit box occupied" and I drove straight through. I didn't have a clean pit entry so maybe that's what caused it. Also had quite a few offs tonight, but was fun regardless. GJ to Mexi on the win. See you guys Monday, get there early in case were full capacity again! :cheers:

Yup, we missed you Tom. Monday nights are quickly becoming SRO. Tire issues be damned I had another great night bringing up the rear. This group is nothing but fun. I'm glad to see it growing in popularity.

Thx for the room last night, had a blast :cheers:. I was a little off, started my vacation early, :lol:. I can still hear Alex laughing at my DQ in the first race. Inside joke.

As bad as my racing was last night the worst came later in the night. While eating some cheese n crackers, I snapped off a tooth.:banghead::banghead:. The label of the crackers said, stoned ground, didn't know it meant stone inside the cracker. I guess I won't be whistling this weekend.

Why would they put stones in crackers?

I tried to join last night but I guess it wouldn't let me when the room was full. Anyone wanna blast around some 'Murican tracks in some 'Murican cars later? For 'Murica?

Trying to think of the positives of airing dirty laundry in public...

Post count of your series goes up...that's a plus right?

All those not involved get free entertainment...even Maximus liked to entertain his fellow Romans!

Um...damn...drawing a blank trying to find the positives. And I'm a semi Pro pot stirrer :)

Trying to think of the positives of airing dirty laundry in public...

Post count of your series goes up...that's a plus right?

All those not involved get free entertainment...even Maximus liked to entertain his fellow Romans!

Um...damn...drawing a blank trying to find the positives. And I'm a semi Pro pot stirrer :)

I got my International A Pot Stirring License, ill teach you somethangs

Great night again! Well done everyone.

Hopefully the raunchier side of Lobanaro figured out his internet/modem issues.

Yep, all fixed up....new superduperwarpspeed modem fresh from the box an hour ago. I wondered why everyone's connection was showing red in the lobby....... sorry Alex, I guess it was me.

I am usually the first one on the bash wagon for this guy, but for once I am going to take the high road and keep my fingers shut. There is a fine line between having fun with someone and bullying, I don't want to fall on the wrong side, which I will if I continue... so everyone who was waiting with baited breath, don't start the popcorn just yet. Sorry.

Good racing last night Mexi, sorry, Mr Awesome,

Announcement

As Mike and I are busy this week and heading off to Mosport, we don't have time to do any testing. So no car vote this week and we will run another different type of event, which will be announced sometime during the day Monday.
The car will be the Radical SR3-RS. (Report #2)

Latest Posts

Back