The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,395 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

This league looks really fun and I would like to join.

My PSN ID is the same at my GTPlanet ID, NoonenF1.

I have a few friends that seem to be competing in this league, so hopefully they can vouch for me as being a clean racer. I do work nights, so I won't be able to make all of the events, but I should make most Thursday races.

I will be following this thread for a response as to how I can join/if I can still join.

Thanks!
 
Sorry for the 2x post in advance, but....

I just did the GMT conversion and I realized that these races won't work for me unfortunately because I will usually be working.

If I get a different job in the near future I will reassess. Looks like good fun though!
 
Anyone run any laps for tomorrow's race?

Nope, I always do something else and end up knowing nothing of the car or track when I arrive.
 
Ranek is hosting again, right?
 
ummmm....is a lounge gonna open up???
 
It looks like i will have to, it shows that hes not been on for 3 day?
 
Ah, I can not last throughout Thursday without a nice race.
 
Shouldn't the room be opening an hour later though due to the clocks springing forward?
 
:/ I wouldn't agree with that, I have dinner at 6 PM. (5 PM right now where I live)
 
Well I'm just going off the clock website right now that's in the main post, which says that it's 5:30 here but it is 21:30 GMT. Normally it would be 4:30 right now but due to the clock change we are an hour ahead.
 
Last edited:
so you think everyone is gonna show an hour from now....
 
so you think everyone is gonna show an hour from now....
Well hopefully, because going from a nearly full grid in one race to only 4 people in the next would be rather disappointing :indiff:
 
Sorry, I can't host tonight. My internet connection is down :( (posting this from my phone)
 
My dad just had to talk to me during the race. . . Looking at him, I forgot to shift gears and gained last place.

Not as fun as last Thursday's battle :(.
 
I love that my internet goes down from 5-7. Was really hoping to have a fun race against SuperGTRacer again. :(
 
I love that my internet goes down from 5-7. Was really hoping to have a fun race against SuperGTRacer again. :(

Yeah.

By the way, Micra, I'll be at an Auto Show next Thursday, so I'll have to race on Friday. Too bad Friday is a small group :indiff:.
 
Does anyone else want to run the championship?
 
I'll be attending today, actually. Also, who's hosting? If it's unknown, I'll be proud to host.
 
Last edited:
Okay, not sure I could host one well :p.
 
Lounge is now open for all you early birds! get practicing lol
 
im not gonna make it tonite...i have to bring my son to his doctors appointment.... good luck guys
 
How many of you were in the race last night? I had a flu and had to go to bed :(
Hope the championship is not suspended right when I started to win :ouch:
 
hi there... there would be races at saturday or sundays...? i would like run too..
 
We ended up not racing, it was just me, Micra, and Wiifreak, so we just raced for fun, and did a quick shuffle race. Nothing special.
 
That is a shame, this Championship is really dying down :(
 
I don't know what happened yesterday. Was it because of the late start that people went offline? I don't know what it was, but this needs to keep on going, it's one of the reasons to make me go on GT5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back