The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,394 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hate this car xD All 15 laps my tires were squeeling and I fought it round the track, I find this car understeers SO much, even if I try to force oversteer.

My car was pretty well balanced. What suspension settings are you using?
 
I found the car rather sluggish to drive. Not as fun as driving the 500.
 
I found the car rather sluggish to drive. Not as fun as driving the 500.

i think thats because we aren't allowed any drivetrain or transmission changes...so it revs and feels sluggish....
 
yeah that was one of the best races I ever participated in. clean and exiting :)
 
My car was pretty well balanced. What suspension settings are you using?

Well the recommended settings and what people suggest seems to understeer for me, so Ive got some random set up to lose control and try to counter act the understeer.
 
I was side-by-side with zu3 for long periods of time in our battle. I've never had to use the 'side camera' view so much!
I wondered why that went so well, I don't even have side view assigned :p

A few pics from the race, sorry that there's not many with everyone in, I wasn't happy with the ones I took.

5499736872_63a721bf99_z.jpg

5499737396_90db87ac66_z.jpg


Getting sideways early in the race, I think Ranek was behind me (the pale blue car), sorry if I blinded you with the smoke :) I noticed on the replay you got a bit sideways there too.

5499143189_86d50b48d7_z.jpg

5499142961_47bc320865_z.jpg

5499141079_bacea17ab5_z.jpg

5499140579_6c223c5598_z.jpg
 
Here's some pics I took too:

TmuPuozHjD0PKp1m7_0.jpg


lA86Vks4UpHY1bH9o_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are some photos I took.

shot_1.jpg

shot_2.jpg

shot_3.jpg

shot_4.jpg

shot_5.jpg

shot_6.jpg

shot_7.jpg

shot_8.jpg

shot_9.jpg

shot_10.jpg

shot_11.jpg

shot_12.jpg

shot_13.jpg

shot_14.jpg

shot_16.jpg

shot_17.jpg

shot_18.jpg

shot_19.jpg

shot_20.jpg
 
Great photos. On one of them, I can see the huge oversteer that made me spin.
 
That's me in the corner...(red with golden rims), look how disgraceful my ride appears...
 
Anyone set any times around London yet? I might get a room set up for some practice in an hour or two if anyone is interested.
 
That's me in the corner...(red with golden rims), look how disgraceful my ride appears...

No, that's a great combination.
 
Sure it is, thx. I was talking damage though :)
Practiced yesterday in mylounge and posted a 0.58.something.
 
London race tonight, I know for a fact there will be contact. Please try to avoid it guys, or at least keep it to a minimum in crowded areas.
 
London race tonight, I know for a fact there will be contact. Please try to avoid it guys, or at least keep it to a minimum in crowded areas.

Also, if you end up bouncing off a wall and going slow, try not to block everyone else...
 
Passing will be difficult here, I'm going to try taking corners as fast as possible.
 
Passing should be no more difficult if everyone remembers to leave each other enough room.

Also, Micra, am I still acting as the room host for this race?
 
Just ran a lap time of 1:01.583
 
Passing should be no more difficult if everyone remembers to leave each other enough room.

Also, Micra, am I still acting as the room host for this race?

Yeah sure you can, everyone can just join from my psn name :)
 
Qualifying is going to be much more important than usual tonight, since passing is going to be much harder than usual. Looking forward to the race :)
 
you mean we will still be using your lounge???

No, Micra will join my lounge, then when you guys go to connect via his yellow button on the community page, it should take you to my lounge. I'd say add me as a friend on PSN, but I'm close to the 100 friend limit already.
 
No, Micra will join my lounge, then when you guys go to connect via his yellow button on the community page, it should take you to my lounge. I'd say add me as a friend on PSN, but I'm close to the 100 friend limit already.

well if you are gonna be hosting more often now i wouldn't mind being able to add your PSN just so i don't havta depend on Micra...
 
I can't join through Micra's name :/.
 
Add me as a friend, Ranek405
 
No, Micra will join my lounge, then when you guys go to connect via his yellow button on the community page, it should take you to my lounge. I'd say add me as a friend on PSN, but I'm close to the 100 friend limit already.

Didn't work, the yellow button wasn't there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back