The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,394 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me as a friend, Ranek405

Remember, once you've added me, you'll need to exit and re-enter GT-Life mode again for me to show up in the community tab.
 
Remember, once you've added me, you'll need to exit and re-enter GT-Life mode again for me to show up in the community tab.

Sent you a request
 
Can I get in if It's not too late?
 
We're seconds away from starting, you'll have to wait for next week now :(

No Prob, I caught this kinda late anyway. I'll keep look out for next week and up to date on how it's all going. 👍
 
Great race, had a great battle with Kasval06, even if it was a little bumpy.
 
Anyone else have problems?
Only problem I had was that the qualifying leader board was inaccurate. It showed me in second with zu3- in first with a faster time than mine, yet when then race started I was on pole and he started 3rd :confused: Must have been an issue on my side I guess.

Otherwise it was a good race :)
 
race results


191817_1758990686873_1002192807_31996120_8309208_o.jpg


very fun race

was probably better off less people showed up this week because of the tight track
 
This is unusual for me, but racing in the very back was the most fun I ever had, because I was actually battling someone. Then right at the end, they pulled away because my hyper dog jumped on me. :lol:
 
I got confused... I forgot about the race ant about 22:20 i remembered went for JDMs lobby and noone was there?
 
This is unusual for me, but racing in the very back was the most fun I ever had, because I was actually battling someone. Then right at the end, they pulled away because my hyper dog jumped on me. :lol:

Oh thats what happened :). I did also have a lot of fun racing in the back. I'm glad i finally showed up for a race.
 
I hope to race again sometime. Most fun I've ever had in the competition since EVERY car didn't pull away. :lol:
 
I really liked racing on this track, can't wait for the next one.


The one I'm most looking forward to is the last one at Clubman Stage Route 5

- Night racing! :dopey:
 
Sorry I wasn't there, but I couldn't get to the lounge of Ranek. There was no yellow circle on Micra's lounge icon neither on the one of other participants in the race who are on my friends list.

I see you have had fun, that's what counts.

Can anyone give me some information about the race laptimes?
 
I really liked racing on this track, can't wait for the next one.


The one I'm most looking forward to is the last one at Clubman Stage Route 5

- Night racing! :dopey:

I know me too...I wanted to do the whole track though...this is gonna be short like London was
 
UPDATE GUYS! Check out page 1 for details please :)
 
10th place in the leader boards? Nice. That could work out, but doesn't the "Thursday or Friday" thing work well?
 
I know me too...I wanted to do the whole track though...this is gonna be short like London was

Next track is Madrid full length, I think that'll be long enough.
 
I like Madrid, I love the big straight going down the hill, lots of opportunities to pass on this track.
 
I do like the sound of the smaller race groups, id be interested in the early group if it happens :) Let me know if it happens :)
 
Need an extra point on the standings, I should have 33, 3rd/18 + 4th/15.
 
Last edited:
Anyone run any laps for tomorrow's race?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back