Scotland
Scotland
islaygaz
A place for all things Ferrari!

IMG_0051.JPG

Last edited:
Tried the PS App for downloading my Scapes for these ones

View attachment 1130259View attachment 1130260View attachment 1130261
Yeah this is what I do these days too. It's really convenient. Back when PS4 had communities, I had to use that to send myself photos and then download them from the Communities app. I much prefer this new PS App media upload feature, makes it easy. Screenshots taken on PS5 come out in high quality too so it's perfect.

Yeah this is what I do these days too. It's really convenient. Back when PS4 had communities, I had to use that to send myself photos and then download them from the Communities app. I much prefer this new PS App media upload feature, makes it easy. Screenshots taken on PS5 come out in high quality too so it's perfect.
Shame the PS4 couldn't do this.

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Competizione Prototipo, with Chassis #12467. This was the 2nd prototype of a competition spec 'Daytona' built by Ferrari, and was built for N.A.R.T. to compete in the 24 Heures du Mans.

The livery has been painted in the correct "Chiaro Rosso", and all the decals were scratch-made to match the styles/colours/fonts as they appeared on the real car using high-res photos for reference. I've also done a tune for the car to match the real car as delivered by Ferrari in 1971 - engine power/torque figures are within 0.5% and the suspension was tweaked based off what information I could find. It sounds absolutely gorgeous running down Mulsanne Straight at 305 km/h!

I've included a gallery at the bottom comparing Scapes images with photos of the real car for reference.

1800dbfa4cf27-screenshotUrl.png
1800dbfa4d035-screenshotUrl.png

Last edited:
Back