The Maserati Trophy...Season 1 over

• Thread starter Goodwolf
  • 235 comments
Great practice session tonight Goodwolf, Cushty! Love the Maserati, although I think you got yours from Boycie. Monza is the perfect track for this 1st race Rodney. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love it mate!:lol:

Maybe yours isn't from Boycie but it isn't from Trig, that's for sure.

Is this how he looked when you were chasing him :lol:
trotters.jpg

Here are the lap times from today's practice.
It doesn't show the exact picture because no one was dominating the 3 lap practice races. It only showed that it will be very close and that you can't fit four Maserati's to enter Rettifilo chicane (T1) and Parabolica. ;)

Goodwolf...........1:59.562
Cobani...............1:59.924
CPT. Disaster......2:00.531
GTP_ADE.............2:00.771
Lonely_Looser.....2:04.338

Great fun racing. Some super close battles in race 1. Spent half of race 2 playing catch up after following TehLotus into the sand, but eventually caught up with Goodwolf and Third who were battling for 3rd place. Well pleased with 2 podium finishes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Great racing ade! Well done! Couldn't believe that you were able to catch us. We were not letting go but didn't lose much time as well.

P.S. Like your user title!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Great racing ade! Well done! Couldn't believe that you were able to catch us. We were not letting go but didn't lose much time as well.

P.S. Like your user title!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Cheers Goodwolf. Consistency was the key here. I had to dig really deep to catch up, putting in constant 1:59's to make the ground up. Really enjoyed it. Mega.

Loved the racing gentlemen!

Race 1
Got Pole with the smallest of margins followed by blowing it all at turn 1.
Returned deadlast and had some great fun in the pack. Awesome battle with Ade for the lead for a couple of laps before I could just break the tow. Gary and Ade were always in touch untill the chequered flag. Awesome!

Race 2
A second row start saw Gary, Third, Ade, Lotus and myself battle it out on the first lap. Gary disappeared into the distance and we only him again at the podium. Nice pace ๐Ÿ‘.
After a good tussle with Third it was a steady race to the flag with some seconds between the podium contenders. Gary was smooth as butter as he finished comfortably ahead of the rest.

Nice little championship you got going there Goodwolf. Looking forward to the next round!

Once again, excellent racing with you guys tonight ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

After the chaotic start to race one I settled down to chase the leaders and had a great battle with Goodwolf for a few laps along the way. I managed to catch Ade for second place with a close finish between us.

Race two I was surprised to get away and maintain a lead, having a trouble free race to the finish. Pleased with the results of both races. :)

Well done to Bo on his win and second place, and to Ade on his podiums also. ๐Ÿ‘

A big thanks to Ade for the new avatar. :) ๐Ÿ‘

Here are the lap times from today's practice.
It doesn't show the exact picture because no one was dominating the 3 lap practice races. It only showed that it will be very close and that you can't fit four Maserati's to enter Rettifilo chicane (T1) and Parabolica. ;)

Goodwolf...........1:59.562
Cobani...............1:59.924
CPT. Disaster......2:00.531
GTP_ADE.............2:00.771
Lonely_Looser.....2:04.338

We're these times with full tank

goodwolf and all the other participatns. my apologies again for non participation. entertaining guest from out of town had me loosing track of time and logging on late. I should not miss however if I do enough notice will be provided. It was nice watching the racing and the cars looked very nice!!

Sounds like people had a good time. I hadn't decided on my participation - and I spent a large time away over the last while. I knew I had to miss the first race anyway but simply forgot to mention it. I think I may do the next race however, I don't know if it will be a one-off or I'll commit to the season, so if you'd rather not have me participate that would be alright. Normally I loath practicing, but I've been away so much that some would do good I think.

goodwolf and all the other participatns. my apologies again for non participation. entertaining guest from out of town had me loosing track of time and logging on late. I should not miss however if I do enough notice will be provided. It was nice watching the racing and the cars looked very nice!!

No problem mate I understand.๐Ÿ‘

Sounds like people had a good time. I hadn't decided on my participation - and I spent a large time away over the last while. I knew I had to miss the first race anyway but simply forgot to mention it. I think I may do the next race however, I don't know if it will be a one-off or I'll commit to the season, so if you'd rather not have me participate that would be alright. Normally I loath practicing, but I've been away so much that some would do good I think.

Yeah we had a great time. You can participate and don't worry about practicing because the car is basically stock. Just learning the track should get you ready for some fun time.

I quite like the stock car, so I'm not really worried about that - or the track really. Just being away erodes pace a little bit and consistency a bit more I've found...for me anyway. Alright, I'll be there for the next one. I created a car and painted it, but I think I will redo it - someone else has that scheme now.

Last edited:
I quite like the stock car, so I'm not really worried about that - or the track really. Just being away erodes pace a little bit and consistency a bit more I've found...for me anyway. Alright, I'll be there for the next one. I create a car and painted it, but I think I will redo it - someone else has that scheme now.

Great and I doubt that it will take that long for you to get up to speed.;)

7fff589f-79a4-4bab-8e7d-674cf01c2bb8.jpg

Investigation from the Drivers (the ones that participated in Round 1) about an incident involving driver flashmatrix86 is over.

Severe cutting corners in Race 1 on lap 17, 18 and in Race 2 on laps 2-9 and 11, 12.

The penalty is Disqualification from Round 1 witch automatically means losing all points.
One more severe offense will result in Disqualification from the Championship.

flashmatrix86
Severe cutting corners in Race 1 on lap 17, 18 and in Race 2 on laps 2-9 and 11, 12.

The penalty is Disqualification from Round 1 witch automatically means losing all points.
One more severe offense will result in Disqualification from the Championship.[/SIZE]

Hopefully he reflects on it and dosen't return.

Back