The Middle East

So two terrorist groups are shooting at one another and killing innocent civilians? Sounds like exactly what happens in Israel and Palestine all the time. The US really needs to quit enabling Israel and let them kill kids on their own dime...errr shekel.
I think the main worry is that it could be a perfect storm for a third intifada, particularly if more Palestinians are evicted

Lately, a lot of people over here and around the region were suddenly bringing this whole thing up. Lot's of people spreading hashtags, videos and information about the situation in palestine/Israel. Palestine lives matter, save *x people/home here"...etc. Instagram and Twitter have went on to try and censor such hastags and posts which pissed off everyone.

Of course, certain people also kept accusing us of drumming and blindly supporting Israel because I'm from Bahrain but i digress.

I sadly can't change anything about it and i would just continue eating some Halwa sweets and work for 12 hours for the rest of my life accepting that fate. We could only hope things goes better.

Last edited:
This will constantly keep happening while Israel has a tactic of population replacement with Palestine, Westbank and East Jeresulem both areas supposed to be part of Palestine are flooded with Israeli-Jewish settlers propped up by the Israeli government and with military protection to seperate them from the Palestinians, it's an apartheid like situation.

Last edited:
Allegedly Israel is using white phosphorus against Palestine. It's hard to get reliable news in the US though and there have already been reports of Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit deleting anything pro-Palestinian. Twitter said it was a "glitch" but I'm not buying that.

Allegedly Israel is using white phosphorus against Palestine. It's hard to get reliable news in the US though and there have already been reports of Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit deleting anything pro-Palestinian. Twitter said it was a "glitch" but I'm not buying that.
I saw live video of what looked like white phosphorus. It looked like magnesium burning bright white light .

Isn't the first time and it won't be the last time. Sure someone will make an excuse for why only israel is allowed to do this:(
The modern state of Israel was created from the British Mandate and the United Nations. No matter how badly your child misbehaves, he's still your boy.

Earlier today, my father told me that as he was watching a video about fishing on Youtube, he had to sit through an ad apparently paid for by the Israeli Defence Force where they were painting themselves as heroes who were simply responding to thousands of rockets raining down on their homes.

I haven't seen such an ad myself (thanks, Adblock) but after reading this article from the Beebs, I think that maybe my father wasn't seeing things, after all.

I find it 'interesting' that Youtube would run such an ad if true - doesn't Google or whatever have some kind of... I dunno, "ethics" guideline when it comes to accepting ads of certain nature? Like, ones paid for by a military force currently engaged in conflict, for the express purpose of "defending" their side of the story? Sure, I've seen US military recruitment ads, so there's that, but the two don't seem the same thing to my eyes.

Last edited:
Earlier today, my father told me that as he was watching a video about fishing on Youtube, he had to sit through an ad apparently paid for by the Israeli Defence Force where they were painting themselves as heroes who were simply responding to thousands of rockets raining down on their homes.

I haven't seen such an ad myself (thanks, Adblock) but after reading this article from the Beebs, I think that maybe my father wasn't seeing things, after all.

I find it 'interesting' that Youtube would run such an ad if true - doesn't Google or whatever have some kind of... I dunno, "ethics" guideline when it comes to accepting ads of certain nature? Like, ones paid for by a military force currently engaged in conflict, for the express purpose of "defending" their side of the story? Sure, I've seen US military recruitment ads, so there's that, but the two don't seem the same thing to my eyes.
It's supposed to leave a disclaimer from memory if paid by a countries government, however if it came from US it's likely an AIPAC sponsored ad.

Last edited:
Big show of Support around the world this weekend for Palestinian freedom .

Start off with London .

Brighton

Ithica NewYork

Winnipeg Canada

Boston march Organised by American Jews org Ifnotnow

And really that is just a fraction of the support for Palestine and human rights of the colonized .

10,000 strong march to the Zionist consulate in LA

https://twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1393677431475634176?s=20

Pro Palestine flags fly at FAcup

https://twitter.com/chilledasad100/status/1393638406752768001?s=20

Last edited:
Israel has way too much media backing given what they are doing, it's scary that a 1st world state can segregate people based on race and displace them from homes doesn't get anywhere near the media attention on what they are doing, the narrative gets hijacked on the whole rockets fired by Hamas in Gaza while Israel is doing active population replacement unchecked in West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Literally Jewish settlers are waiting for Palestinians to leave their homes then they break in and claim it for themselves then call the army to protect them making the owners homeless with zero compensation despite owning the house outright.

Israeli law is worth as much as china's, it's human **** on paper.

Last edited:
I'm reading there's a protest to support Palestine in Paris and police tried to suppress it.

Last edited:
This one?

Yeah that's the one, its a really good watch. That Aussie fella is such a prick. The BBC have almost every other episode available on their streaming service. I actually tried watching it from DailyMotion recently, but it's slightly sped up to avoid copyright and it drives me insane.

Yeah that's the one, its a really good watch. That Aussie fella is such a prick. The BBC have almost every other episode available on their streaming service. I actually tried watching it from DailyMotion recently, but it's slightly sped up to avoid copyright and it drives me insane.

Maybe try this version. Still have to watch it. Didn't even notice the daily motion version was sped up, it was the subtitles that ruined it for me. I tried looking for reasons why BBC removed, but could not find any. Very odd..

Saudis dump investments in Suncor Oil Sands and reinvest in "videogames"

https://financialpost.com/commoditi...oads-up-on-video-game-makers-and-exits-suncor

"Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund doubled down on its pandemic-era investments in video-game makers and added new bets as it raised holdings of U.S. stocks by about a fifth to US$15.4 billion.

The Public Investment Fund brought its total commitment to video-game makers including Activision Blizzard Inc., Electronic Arts Inc. and Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. to US$6 billion during the first quarter, according to regulatory filings on Monday. Those holdings were valued at US$3.3 billion at the end of the fourth quarter."

Population replacement, unchecked. It's clear Netanyahu has purposely provoked this situation to gain nationalist support given how close he is to being disposed from leadership, and it worked perfectly to his plan.

Last edited:
The situation in Afghanistan is dire, with one journalist saying she hasn't seen anything on the same scale:

As a foreign correspondent for the past 35 years, I have seen too much famine, disease and death. But I have never seen anything of this magnitude. Here it is countrywide, it crosses social classes and it is happening before our eyes with far too little being done to mitigate it. All in a country into which the West poured billions in aid and military expenditure over the past 20 years — an estimated £40 billion from the UK alone.

People are selling their children and their kidneys to survive, and billions are needed to keep the country afloat:

Gordon Brown is calling for a humanitarian pledging conference:

Just in case people are reticent to give money to a country ruled by the Taliban, their response is:

The Taliban argue that withholding international support is a futile gesture. “The effect of the suspension of aid is only hurting the people the international community supposedly cares about, particularly women and children,” smiled Abdul Qahar Balkhi, deputy spokesman for the Taliban. “It’s not harming me or the leadership.
“If they believe starving people to death will have the effect they desire — an uprising and toppling of this government — they’re sorely mistaken.”

We must do nothing to address the humanitarian crisis over there. Their religious sects have sought to destroy each other for hundreds of years, maybe longer. One of the biggest mistakes the US ever made was even acknowledging that those areas existed.

We've got bigger problems right on Europe's doorstep right now and literally nobody cares about it.

Last edited:

Supposedly, Iran has fired ballistic missiles into Iraq in the area of the US consulate in Erbil. Weirdly, The Drive seems to have done a good job of covering it too:

It seems really strange that Iran would launch any form of attack directed at the US when the US is currently considering lifting some sanctions against the country. Iran is poised to get some serious money when the Western world starts buying up their oil to replace the oil we're not getting from Russia. This begs the question, could it be a false flag operation from Russia in hopes of getting the US involved in some other conflict so they ignore Ukraine? While it lacks any evidence at the moment, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities.

Supposedly, Iran has fired ballistic missiles into Iraq in the area of the US consulate in Erbil. Weirdly, The Drive seems to have done a good job of covering it too:

It seems really strange that Iran would launch any form of attack directed at the US when the US is currently considering lifting some sanctions against the country. Iran is poised to get some serious money when the Western world starts buying up their oil to replace the oil we're not getting from Russia. This begs the question, could it be a false flag operation from Russia in hopes of getting the US involved in some other conflict so they ignore Ukraine? While it lacks any evidence at the moment, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities.
There have been unconfirmed reports that Iran attempted to launch multiple long range rockets at Israel in 2021.

In addition, this could be Iran getting annoyed that the Biden administration is not capitulating to enough of their demands for the easing of sanctions. How firing rockets at a US Consulate will help boggles my mind though.

Israel recently confirmed that last year they used an F-35 to shoot down Iranian drones which were likely headed to Gaza. The drones were confirmed as carrying rifles and handguns.

Last edited:
There have been unconfirmed reports that Iran attempted to launch multiple long range rockets at Israel in 2021.

In addition, this could be Iran getting annoyed that the Biden administration is not capitulating to enough of their demands for the easing of sanctions. How firing rockets at a US Consulate will help boggles my mind though.
To make up for the ~8% shortfall in US petroleum caused by the ban on Russian imports, diplomatic blandishments are being made to the odious regimes in Venezuela and Iran to make up the supply without increasing US production. Very unlikely to produce overnight results, IMHO. But diplomatic talks with our enemies is probably not a bad idea in general.

Back