The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,287 views
Ok I'm in there as well, as Zembla and i've got some guy in my team as well (Apoc on the GTP forums)...

I was wondering what do test pipes do? And is there somewhere a list of the best upgrades available in the beginning?

Anyone's got some good tips to make lots of money fast? Or more rude: anyone's got too much money? ;) j/k

Race Name: Zembla (Zembla) (1)
Crew: Gillet_racing
Location: USA
Skill Level: 1
EXP: 1 (3.85%)

Networth: $8,851
Import Models: 35 (Happiness: 75%)
Pimp Factor: 102

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 2 / 1 (0.67)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times
Vehicle: Ford 86-93 Mustang LX - Coupe
Color: Chrome Yellow
Current Value: $6,448
Reliability: (99.80%)

Power Rating: 286 (94.08%)
Handling Rating: 42
Security Stage: 1

Best ET: 15.686@86.25


<Z>
 
hey if you use all your money on calendars and have a 0 bank roll people cant challenge you when your offline....good if you dont wanna lose models or gas..
 
an added note....some fool tried to rob me and got caught hahaha

hey viper....whats your pimp factor? and are you on level 8 yet? It's taking forever....
 
yeah we should be able to buy pitbulls or guns and if someone robs us we can kill em.....or hire hitmen or something....and if he dies his account get deleted...:lol:
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
hey if you use all your money on calendars and have a 0 bank roll people cant challenge you when your offline....good if you dont wanna lose models or gas..

No, they can challenge you regardless of if you have no gas, models or cash.
 
Vehicle: Toyota 1990-1995 MR2 (SW20)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 664 (99.25%)

Best ET: 10.177@132.94

Wh3t.
 
MOTHER #UCKER! SOME AS STOLE MY 8 SECOND CAR! WTF? I WAS FREAKIN CAR JACKED...NOOOOO

11 thefts in the past coupla mintes...
 
Yeah, My RX was stolen today by C-Speed. Then he was all smart ass about it and wouldnt leave me alone until I stole his :lol:...
 
FP, how'd you steal his car?

SGG, wasn't your car practically a 9 second car? Anyway, that's why I never cruise...it's such a waste of credits.
 
Vehicle: Toyota 1990-1995 MR2 (SW20)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 679 (99.12%)

Best ET: 10.071@134.34

Bought da intacoola11!!!1!.1
 
What level are you?
 
I meant car jacked. Seems like he got his back though, as did I, running about the same times as I did before...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I meant car jacked. Seems like he got his back though, as did I, running about the same times as I did before...

No, like how many credits did you use?
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
FP, how'd you steal his car?

SGG, wasn't your car practically a 9 second car? Anyway, that's why I never cruise...it's such a waste of credits.

but I wasn't cruising....i was at the main page....and i had just gotten it to 8.5 secs and bought every single pimp mod i could....:(
 
Well, if you were cruising before, your status would still remain on cruising until you do something to remove it, by working, racing, installing a part (buying gas, NOS, and calanders wont change it), dyno, and test n' tuning it, etc...
 
Awesome. I just logged on and 11 people raced me since I logged off yesterday. I won 8 of them. Much better than that 77 stang. :)
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Awesome. I just logged on and 11 people raced me since I logged off yesterday. I won 8 of them. Much better than that 77 stang. :)

What car you got now?
 
Ahh.

Me = Level 7
Upgrades: 4,4,3,3
Vehicle: Toyota 1990-1995 MR2 (SW20)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 679 (99.12%)

Best ET: 10.071@134.34

For those who wanted to know.
 
Ah, I've just got no luck whatsoever this game period, I have the lowest networth, :(
 
I've noticed that. :p I'm like 6th of networths on the team.
 
*coughs*

Yep.

VM, how fast are you?

SGG, how the hell did you get your car down to 8.5 seconds on level 7?
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
*coughs*

Yep.

VM, how fast are you?

SGG, how the hell did you get your car down to 8.5 seconds on level 7?

I had every top engine mod and I maxed out all my boost ,NOS ,weight reduction ,port and polish then I ran the dyno and got it up to like 99.98 by adjusting my A/F and my spark plug gap then I adjusted my tire pressure and damper settings and viola I was running 8.5....i didnt put on any suspension components at all because they slowed me down.....
 
Oh ok, I guess I'll have to try that sometime...:|
 
Back