The MoMo Gallery GT6

MoMo PeeZero

Vehicle Art Enthusiast
Premium
United States
Philly, PA
still_not007
After being alerted to the fact my GT6 gallery was nonexistent (Thanks Jeremy!), I sat down to create a few shots for my gallery debut.

Hopefully, there is at least one photo each of you could enjoy.

All criticism is welcome, if constructive, even better.👍

Here we go...

I'm no good at body parts.

And, the Grand Finale...

That wasn't too painful, was it?

There are so many of you guys that inspire me to try to be better. I Thank You All!!! Without you, I could not express myself here.:cheers:

Finally you made a GT6 gallery. A great start but I know for a fact (by looking at your Flickr gallery) you have better shots than these. However, that says a lot because these are already great. Looking forward to more updates.

Thanks Boaabdul, Your work is impeccable!!! I maaaaaay have rushed a little. Back to school tomorrow.:grumpy:

ALELUIA!!!

I can't see any shots atm (slow internet conection where I am now) but I'm gonna return to comment them :)

Very nice pictures MoMo! Very nice sense of speed in all of your work! I would also like to thank you for the awesome coments and favorites on Flickr!

Great to see you finally have a gallery going, and well I found more than one that look pretty good to me. I quite like the Evoque shot and also the 1st and 3rd Reventon shots are sweet. Your toning is quite good these days and some of your compositions too. You know what, the 0ne-77 shots ain't too shabby either.

I'd say your quality is definitely more consistent than in your early days. So well done, keep improving mate. 👍

I'll be back. ;)

"Ah bah quand même !"
Sorry I'm not sure to be able to translate this correctly, but the main sense is "at last !"
I'm sure it will be one the best gallery og GTP if, this time, you try to keep it alive :P ;)
Love your work Gary, you're often too modest, you made some of the most original shots I can see here, with various edit style, often very realistic.
And most of all you're a very kind companion, it's always a pleasure to read your comments, you're a very kind person in addition to be a very eminent photomember of this forum :)

ALELUIA!!!

I can't see any shots atm (slow internet conection where I am now) but I'm gonna return to comment them :)
ZZZ_PT, Don't rush too fast, as these are not too great. But, now I am ready in the next gallery.

I like the composition and depth of field in number 2.

TVR & Ferrari Fan, I know, there could have been more realism. I'm back on schedule, and now, we shall see something more interesting.

Very nice pictures MoMo! Very nice sense of speed in all of your work! I would also like to thank you for the awesome coments and favorites on Flickr!

Eric1512, you make it very easy to enjoy your work. I am happy some of these shots are to your liking. Much Love Man!

I love everything in this set, and I know how you feel about school tomorrow, I have to pull an all nighter for a couple projects

FJ, I output these shots too quickly, looking back on them, not so good. Real MoMo originals coming up soon. Class was hard to return to, but, I must avenge my gallery. Thanks for stopping by.

Really nice work on these shots for the gallery start, especially like the 3 Reventon pics and the Grand Finale. ;)👍

NICOLAS!!! You are waaaaaaaaaay too kind! I know you had a BIG frown looking at these. 2.0, is in the works. Your quiet leadership through art is always a joy to be around. Thanx Big Guy!!!

GPR
Great to see you finally have a gallery going, and well I found more than one that look pretty good to me. I quite like the Evoque shot and also the 1st and 3rd Reventon shots are sweet. Your toning is quite good these days and some of your compositions too. You know what, the 0ne-77 shots ain't too shabby either.

I'd say your quality is definitely more consistent than in your early days. So well done, keep improving mate. 👍

I'll be back. ;)

GPR,I salute everything you create, and just to have you stop by is super!!! Trying to hone all of my lessons into a total package, as I have not settled into a particular style. I totally botched my debut.

NUUUUUUUX!!! I try to pull my face off when I see your incredible photos, that said, I know I can do better, and am working it out right now! I owe you one good shot. (At least)

Nice to see you finally put a gallery together Gary. I think I like the first One-77 shot the most. It looks great!;)👍

"Ah bah quand même !"
Sorry I'm not sure to be able to translate this correctly, but the main sense is "at last !"
I'm sure it will be one the best gallery og GTP if, this time, you try to keep it alive :P ;)
Love your work Gary, you're often too modest, you made some of the most original shots I can see here, with various
edit style, often very realistic.
And most of all you're a very kind companion, it's always a pleasure to read your comments, you're a very kind person in addition to be a very eminent photomember of this forum :)

Secretly,I have been trying to emulate you for months. I gave up. I'm too far behind. But the absolute joy I get when viewing such originality that you give inspires me to get my **** together. None of the lessons learned from you are wasted, I practice as much as I can.

So busy right now, I always forget about the gallery. I will maintain a better policy towards updating it.

The photos speak to me in a way that has nothing to do with GT6. Your shots are labors of love. As are others, and I would be crazy not to share the enjoyment you all provide. If not for love, then for what??? That's what your photos say to me. That is what I 'Try' to give back. Love. Thank You for going easy on these shots, gonna make up for it. We deserve better.

All I could think about in class was BoaAbdulRahman saying, "I know you have better shots than these, I've seen them already in your Flickr".

Jaden (Taiga) told me not to rush many mediocre shots, but perfect ONE good shot. I did not listen, and my debut suffered.

Now I'm going to attempt to avenge my galleries honor. With pure MoMos', no tricks.

Welcome to the Re-Reopening of my gallery.

Driven by realism...

Driven by artistry...

Driven by rage...

Okay...I reloaded!!!

Welcome to the Re-Reopening of The Momo Gallery.

Reload worked well, even if the first shots were still nice. In this update I especially like the 2nd fisker shot, nice toning and composition. ;)👍

Ahhh MoMo. I really like the ONE-77 shots:tup: It seems you've created your own style in means of editing, I can always tell what pictures are yours without even seeing that you posted in the other threads:lol: Good work:cheers:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!
And you didn't disappoint!!!:bowdown:
The very first shot - what an opener!!!:drool::eek:
Quality, sheer quality:tup:
Just had another look at that last Karma shot......awesome!!!:eek:

"All wings report in!"
Red 5 standing by...

I agree with NB I absolutely LOVE that shot

Thanks Again FJ!!! I am crazy about that Fisker shot also. I usually go light on the editing, but that shot begged for more.:) Nothing here is close to your photography, but serviceable i think.

Still working on a RUF shot to drive you crazy. It's coming.👍

Agreed on the fisker shot as well. Good shots all around with a nice balance of realism and artistry. Well done man.

OOOOOOOOOHHH Sh**!!! RETROGIANT! Now you put me in a different solar system when I landed at your Flickr. Lot's of deadly shots there. You make me talk to myself when viewing your work. Kind profanities only. I am a big, big fan! And Thank You!

Ahhh MoMo. I really like the ONE-77 shots:tup: It seems you've created your own style in means of editing, I can always tell what pictures are yours without even seeing that you posted in the other threads:lol: Good work:cheers:

Ant, I have followed you since I started here. Your stanced cars are diabolical, your photos are always mad proper!

I am humbled that you would even leave such kind words.

You can pick my creepy shots out in a crowd, eh? Hope that's a good thing.:sly: Ha!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Anthalicious! (Smoothest nickname for 'Anthony' to date).

Nice shots!

****, nice shots??? These ain't even nicer than the ones you have NOT made yet. But, from you, the ego boost will do!!!

I'm doing the 'Pixel Boogie' right now! I appreciate your candor Pixelatic!!! Thanks for stopping by!;)👍

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!
And you didn't disappoint!!!:bowdown:
The very first shot - what an opener!!!:drool::eek:
Quality, sheer quality:tup:
Just had another look at that last Karma shot......awesome!!!:eek:

"All wings report in!"
Red 5 standing by...

...This is Blue Leader my R2 unit is down, so I had to do these manually. I put up the distress beacon, glad you saw it. Red Leader...You Copy?

ERRRRRRIC!!! I am soooooo glad you visited the gallery. I have got to get that G-73/ MoMo/ Proby458 set up in here! (Class of 2012 photo)

You are the man that always lifted my spirits when I thought I would not improve. The tips you provided (How to hang registration plates correctly, for one), have advanced me further to my goals of walking with the giants.

I truly hope one of these shots convey how far we have come. I'm glad you enjoyed some of them, and I will post here more often so you can find me.

Big Love Bro!!!

It is nice to hear such great things about my work. But, I am not satisfied yet. On to the next one...:gtpflag:

Forever Spa!!!...OVER...

Well the Re-re opening doesn't dissapoint, neither did the first to be honest. I have to agree with many, the second Fisker Karma shot is great, nice work on that one mate. 👍

I also dig the 3rd and 4th RS6 shots. 👍

GPR
Well the Re-re opening doesn't dissapoint, neither did the first to be honest. I have to agree with many, the second Fisker Karma shot is great, nice work on that one mate. 👍

I also dig the 3rd and 4th RS6 shots. 👍

Those opening shots drove me crazy. I overreached on some, left too many questions with others.

But, I feel good that the Re-Reopening holds my position on 'Reality' far better.

Thank You again GPR!!!

Beautiful shots so far!

T-12!!! I envision you as a battle cruiser in orbit that from time to time, flying down, & laying waste to puny humans, and basically saving us from ourselves. Then outputting a crazy hot set from time to time. Just to keep it real.

Even your font used to frighten me.:nervous:

My shots are derived (In the beginning of my editing ALL shots), from the Terronium-12 LAB method. (A hybrid of your method anyway), for a smooth base to begin. (Thank You for sharing that technique).

...And they all end in a big, fat, heavy PNG (To quote yourself) 29-31mb per shot. And they are LOVELY!!!

Without you, I would be working in jpg. (Yuck!!!)

An honor that you would stop by to check on my sloooooooow progression. I MUST thank you!!!

-Thank You Terronium-12

There is a little bit of everyone in my shots. That is how I progress. Osmosis.:gtpflag:

I agree with Nicolas. The second Fisker shot has some very nice tones and good composition. To me it's the standout from your re-reopening.👍 Although I have to say, I thought your first set was pretty good from the start.;)

From 1st set:

You're good at body parts. End of story.
Both Evoque shots are great!
The GT0 shot is SUPERB!
The 2nd Reventon shot is Amazing!

From 2nd set:
3rd Huayra is super real as you say so often. :)
Both Fisker shots are great! That color brings the car to life! I like speacialy the 2nd.
2nd and 3rd RS6 shots are real.

I'm sorry if my feedback is not s***. You deserve better. :D If this forum was a portuguese one I would be more MoMo-like...Poetic. :D

Back