The MoMo Gallery GT6

I'm feeling rather slow now, I've only just found out that you have a gallery now. 👍 I still think that the first two shots of the gallery (Aston Martin) are the best yet in your gallery. Though the Fisker Karma section comes close, because that looks great as well. 👍

Also like your colour choice for the NSX.

Superb lighting in the Pagani shots, the clean editing suits them. Loving the editing in the second Fisker shot, the purplish toning goes well with the car paint. Solid last set of shots, Great work 👍

I Understand Ricardo, in french I would be more loquacious (maybe I would even beat Skython at this game ;) ).
I've already said on flickr all the good I think about these last shots. Like a lot of others (everyone) I really like the two Fisker shots, a strong composition for a great atmosphere. And I like a lot the RS6 set, I know you like this car a lot and you make great tribute to it each time you shoot it 👍
Bravo mon ami.

I'd just like to say I absolutely love your enthusiasm in all your comments. Need more people like you in these forums.

RetroGiant, I thought I was the ONLY person still playing GT. When I found this site, I felt like I was...Home.

I am simply amazed at what I've seen. I don't see these photos on an artistic/ professional level, I see them on a child like wonderment level. I am 6 years old every time I log in. Every day.

Every word I speak is from the heart, as I have no photographic formal training. And you should know that what you do matters.

Now, get out another slab of marble, and carve up another masterpiece for us to drool over.

I agree with Nicolas. The second Fisker shot has some very nice tones and good composition. To me it's the standout from your re-reopening.👍 Although I have to say, I thought your first set was pretty good from the start.;)

NUUUUUUUUUUX!!! I really thank your kindness. As I progress, I see things, and try them. The 2nd Fisker was experimental. Didn't go for the textures..yet. I Thank You for taking time to view my gallery.

I always love how you treat your photos. I'm far from even trying to replicate what you do here. Rock On Brother!!!

From 1st set:

You're good at body parts. End of story.
Both Evoque shots are great!
The GT0 shot is SUPERB!
The 2nd Reventon shot is Amazing

From 2nd set:
3rd Huayra is super real as you say so often. :)
Both Fisker shots are great! That color brings the car to life! I like speacialy the 2nd.
2nd and 3rd RS6 shots are real.

I'm sorry if my feedback is not s***. You deserve better. :D If this forum was a portuguese one I would be more MoMo-like...Poetic. :D

Real??? That's what I live for!!! YAAAAAAY!!! Muito Obrigado Meu Amigo!!! (I tried)

ZZZ_pt, you never have to say much, all those delicious 'Real' vehicles you create speak for you. Your feedback is great! No worries.

I'm feeling rather slow now, I've only just found out that you have a gallery now. 👍 I still think that the first two shots of the gallery (Aston Martin) are the best yet in your gallery. Though the Fisker Karma section comes close, because that looks great as well. 👍

Also like your colour choice for the NSX.

Skython, the fact that you create legendary shots, makes your visit, and feedback awesome! You like that first Aston? That is my fave also. I try to create something for everyone to enjoy, to show I am trying different things. The Karmas', were last minute selections. Thank You for stopping by. I will check your gallery as well. I love discovering new friends art.

Superb lighting in the Pagani shots, the clean editing suits them. Loving the editing in the second Fisker shot, the purplish toning goes well with the car paint. Solid last set of shots, Great work 👍

Boabdulrahman, I got out of class mumbling, "I've got better shots, eh?" Thank You for being cool enough to challenge me to step my game up. All shots were created with your initial statement in mind.

I am glad you found everything much better. Your feedback validates my Re-Reopening.

I Understand Ricardo, in french I would be more loquacious (maybe I would even beat Skython at this game ;) ).
I've already said on flickr all the good I think about these last shots. Like a lot of others (everyone) I really like the two Fisker shots, a strong composition for a great atmosphere. And I like a lot the RS6 set, I know you like this car a lot and you make great tribute to it each time you shoot it 👍
Bravo mon ami.

JEREMY!!! I have enjoyed your work forever! That being said, If anything here you like, that is GREAT!!!

Yes, the Audi wagon is my muse. And the and Fisker shot came about trying different things. I do appreciate your honest view to my shots. I will keep this updated regularly. Thanks for reminding me to get the gallery going!

Well done, I'm glad to see your gallery up again! :) Beautiful and original shots all around! :drool:

Yes GTRacer98, finally I made a place to hang all my original MoMos'!!! This is fun, and now I want to see others galleries. There are so many.

I'm happy you liked these! I surely did not think all the greats would stop by. Doc, I am smiling so hard right now.

Even Terronium-12 said, "Nice Pics". How about that for friends in high places?

Ciro, this was the best star-studded gallery Re-Reopening...Ever!

Thanks for digging my pics Mr. Starks. You made it better!

Coming home to this was great guys!!!:cheers:

Nice to see you start a gallery, nice shots in here and I know there will be more.

A visit from the Original Overlord!!! Mazda, I finally have something to share with you guys! This is fun. I never expected ALL the greats to check in!!!

I have drooled over your photos since I got here. This is the greatest of honors. Thanks Man. And yes, there will be more questionable art to come. (Laughing):lol:

Been away for a while and looks like I've missed a lot... Damn MoMo! Your work has improved tremendously! (Not that it wasn't good before lol). Soon your work will be mentioned among the top dogs in here, keep it up bud! Definelty gonna follow this thread 👍

Thanks for the comments on my flickr the last couple days I appreciate it since you get about two pages of responses, while I only get about four responses:lol:

Whoops, Gary sorry, but this is my first visit to your gallery. Perfect edit work as always! Every single shot is ultra-realistic and I hope to see more here.

You should update more often, I want to see your shots! :)👍

My favourite here are #3, #4 and #10! :drool:

Doc!!!:cheers: I know...I keep forgetting I have a gallery. Then, someone reminds me.

Thanks Ciro! You like the Benz, eh? Me too.

Agree more updates
Fav's are 1,4 and the last!
Way to go Gary! :cheers:

Werner, I'm honored you stopped past! This is fun, I love doing this!!! Thanks You are the best!👍👍👍

Latest Posts

Back