The MoMo Gallery GT6

Thanks a ton for doing this man!! That paint on the R8 is amazing. :bowdown:
Great shot of Chamonix, I can never seem to capture it well.

Glad you like Delta!!!:cheers: Thanks for guiding me in!👍

Love your Shots MoMo. I'm new to the photomode so I'm still learning off you guys haha

Always good to hear from you Mr. Chelada! Take your time, success will come with practice. And Thank You!!!:cheers:

Great to see some more stuff in here Gary. Your certainly producing some top stuff much more consistnetly so wll done your persistence has definitely paid off mate. 👍

I really like shots 2,4,5 a lot. Nothing wrong with the others but those grab me most. ;) 👍

GPR
Great to see some more stuff in here Gary. Your certainly producing some top stuff much more consistnetly so wll done your persistence has definitely paid off mate. 👍

I really like shots 2,4,5 a lot. Nothing wrong with the others but those grab me most. ;) 👍

If only I could do what YOU do GPR!!! I just try to be original, and produce a solid, basic shot. I go easy on the texture, and try to make the car the star. Thanks for the kind words!!!:cheers:

You have no idea how I look to you and others for guidance through your photos.

As usual we only have a very small sample of your huge talent my friend ;) Love especially the Chamonix shots in this little set :)

JEREMY!!! I try so many styles, I cannot settle on one. So many ways to create a photo. Had it not been for your careful wisdom, I would have given up.

Trying to emulate your style, (I did try, not successfully though) not only opened doors to new techniques, it also taught me to be humble, and try to help others. I do Thank You for that Jeremy. Much Love My Main Man...Much Love!;)👍👍👍

Time to follow this gallery :)

Your pics are inspirational and challenge me to constantly up my game!

Keep up the good work ;)

I try so hard to be original. Everyone is so gifted. It's hard, but sooooooo much fun.

That you enjoyed even one my shots, is so cool, 'cause your shots kill on sight!!!

Me inspire? I am honored to hear that. Thanks for the great comment!!!:cheers:

JEREMY!!! I try so many styles, I cannot settle on one. So many ways to create a photo. Had it not been for your careful wisdom, I would have given up.

Trying to emulate your style, (I did try, not successfully though) not only opened doors to new techniques, it also taught me to be humble, and try to help others. I do Thank You for that Jeremy. Much Love My Main Man...Much Love!;)👍👍👍

You didn't need my help to be humble Gary, that's your true nature, modest, nice and helpfull :cheers:
And your enthusiasm is very encouraging also :)

I just saw the previous comments.:dunce: Thank You Everyone for the nice words!!!

Sorry for random pics. I just shoot, and move on. Enjoy!!!

Thanks to DeltawingR18 for reminding me to post some gallery pics!!!👍

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Fantastic shots! I am in love with the 3rd one, looks very realistic.

14106240312_0b74408810_h.jpg

Great shot, more than a shot, a scene!

Excellent other shots as well 👍

14106240312_0b74408810_h.jpg

Great shot, more than a shot, a scene!

Excellent other shots as well 👍

MAZDA!!!Yeah, he's not going anywhere!!! Thanks Man!:cheers:

You would not believe how many folks PM me for more 'Traffic Violation' shots. Standard car work is punishment.

There are so many great galleries out there, for you to come here is awesome!👍👍👍

Back