The MoMo Gallery

Very nice scenery pics Gary, the F1 grid is really fine, various editing kinds, hope to see more real panorams from you :) very good to see how you can quickly make better and better work.

I absolutely hate Lamborghini's with carbon fiber hoods. I have had a few of mine with carbon hoods and tried to make them look cool, but always ended up ditching them. The very first pic in your gallery has changed my mind. I now see it is possible for them to look good. Great work.

Thanks Bev, My panos seem to not come out right lately. Am working on lining them up correctly.

Shmogt, Thank you, I love carbon fiber hoods, only if I can catch the texture in the photo. I love your work so much also. Thank you very much again!

G-73, YOU are my man, I have watched us come along, now we are on our way, glad you found something nice in this madness. We will continue to strive for the 'Perfect Shot', or die trying dammit.:gtplanet:

Just seen your Shultz GT-R Nurb shots!!! You got me running scared with those shots! I hope you're gonna enter the comp - even tho no editing is allowed - your original shots are fab I bet!!!

When's the next big update? Looking forward to seeing your latest stuff in here:tup:
"Got your back like a spinal cord" - likewise my friend!!

I'll be coming soon. Trying to get some sets together as opposed to so many singles. Thanks for the confidence boost.👍

Whoa mate what a great lambo pic! I love your first shot.

BTW this is irrelevant but your avatar takes me back to CoD aha, nice one!

Porter_justice.jpg

Thanx Duman!👍 I've been informed it's time for an update.

I love that shot also. I rose from mediocrity to average that day.:)

Funny, after I found this website, I never went back to Cod again. Or to many other games. I'm addicted to this stuff.

Big Sexy by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

My Pit Squad by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I finally sat down and picked some of my better photos.

First off, I would like to Thank Kool Nenad, Driftinziggy, GTRacer98, Eugene, Horde R35, NBDesignz, Giuletta73 (Forever Spa!), Proby, Mustangfan, Kodje, King of Skulls, HaerBev, SpeedRacer8218, Fazerfan, TheKitten, FFjjbb, Stray Shadow,Blueauntjemima, Rays2rs, Alfaclip, Andy Voong, xMARKITOx, e30 freek, Taiga, & sooooo many others, that create the most beautiful things that compel me to return, and try to top them.

No such luck yet, but I practice as much as I can. Something HAS to click sooner or later.

But if you observe, I should have gotten a little better since my last installment. I hope you agree...Enjoy!

7 (838) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1370 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1506 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1333 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1346 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1319 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1317 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1315 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1301 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1302 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1308 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1311 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1316 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1140 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1126 (2) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1400 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1237 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1186 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1184 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (799) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (815) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1128 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1245 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (816) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (818) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1125 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1122 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1081 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1079 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1082 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

647 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1107 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1116 (2) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1027 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1508 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1058 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (719) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (776) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1209 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1136 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1118 (2) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1073 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1091 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1371 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1360 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1359 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1223 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1022 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1068 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1121 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (714) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1254 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1507 Composition Fail by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1350 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1353 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

1121 by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

7 (717) by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

That was a lot of random, mediocre pics, right? Ha!

Thanks for taking the time, I do appreciate that.

All feedback is welcome.:)

MoMo Dot Net by MoMo P-Zero, on Flickr

Last edited:
Awesome stuff yet again.!!!

The scenery views are absolutely breathtaking, the retro F1 grid shot is just fantastic.

The oversteering RS6, the Tank car locking up a front wheel, there are so many great art forms here, and all suit different tastes.

A fantastic job well done, and i look forward to seeing more from you soon.👍👍👍:drool::

Everyone has been looking forward to a big update after this gallery's absence. Bloody amazing work MoMo, outstanding outstanding outstanding!!! :)👍 :)👍 :)👍

Oh man! Just pulling up a chair, reaching for a steaming mug of coffee and the scroll wheel on the mouse....here we go!!!!.......:):):)

Thanx Proby!👍 I made them clickable for a better feel for what I see when I shoot. I tried to find something for everyone.:) You are the Man!

SHUT UP!!! Nicolas, I am dancing with my monitor because of your comment! I am thrilled you approve of my humble offerings. Now, I am bulletproof from everything for today!!!:cheers:

Croooooow, Didn't know demand was high for slightly average pics! Ha! Much Thanks, and I enjoy your art so very much also.👍👍👍

Eric, I try to keep a spotlight on us slightly lesser talents (Not you anymore). That while I cannot open car doors and such, I can at least provide a good clean look until then. So, I drove to the restaurant at Spa, you know the one, across from the pits:sly:, and while enjoying 20 year old brandy, got out the laptop, and started the selection process. Click & Enjoy! Thank You for the visit.:D:tup:

Massive update but certainly quality pics. They are not mediocre, not at all! 👍 Some of them are actually awesome!

Well, that was worth waiting for!! A complete carfest of petrol-heady-goodness!!👍👍
The greens are the stars for me - the California, Bentley, Jag and the R8 - simply divine!!
The scenery shots are superb! The rampant Elise - you caught the action there! Fab stuff.
We want more!!!:drool:

Massive update but certainly quality pics. They are not mediocre, not at all! 👍 Some of them are actually awesome!

Thanks Doc, I tried to bring some variety to the table, A lot of these were never posted, so at least maybe, one will see see something interesting. Ciro, I just love your work!:D:tup:👍

Damn Momo you are so good! 👍

Wow! Powerful comment Faze, that makes two of us:sly: (Jokingly). But seriously, all we can do is the best we can, within our skill sets. And hope that we can at least deliver a smile. It's what we do Faze. Thank You.:cheers:

Friendly competition, fun, support & community. -Our Motto.

Totally agree with this. Great stuff, Gary! 👍

My mind is spinning with so many ideas, that my skills have not matured to yet. The one constant has been your unyielding support for me.

Because of you, I went from, "What the heck is Gimp?" to, "Duplicate layer/ De-saturate, Invert/ Gaussian blur/ duplicate layer/ Hard Light", ect.

Thank You Nenad, I would follow you into an editing battle anytime, anywhere (Jokingly Again).:gtpflag:

Well, that was worth waiting for!! A complete carfest of petrol-heady-goodness!!👍👍
The greens are the stars for me - the California, Bentley, Jag and the R8 - simply divine!!
The scenery shots are superb! The rampant Elise - you caught the action there! Fab stuff.
We want more!!!:drool:

The California was built exclusively for this gallery, as were a few others. The Elise was a good drift gone horribly wrong 0.7 seconds later. I must thank you also for your help, and consider it an honor to fly with you (Saluting).:cheers:

Great gallery MoMo, thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to more :)

You, my friend, are one to watch. You put out quality work in less than 200 posts. Your style is very unique, and you have not disappointed yet. Thank you for stopping by, and I look forward to visiting your gallery.👍

Wow some really nice shots in your last update :drool: Amazing work, MoMo 👍👍👍

Another one of my favorite artists. In your gallery 'Random Shots 8'...Oh...My...Goodness!:drool: You are the Truth! I cant begin to speak of the visual treats that lie in wait inside your gallery. What you do with color and light, makes is appear as if I'm using crayons over here!

That you gave me such positive feedback is mind blowing! Thank You So Very Much! I will be stopping by your gallery with the MoMo Report. You will love it!

Everyone, please contribute to Leeislees "Photomode Weekly Showcase', Then I can see the 'Best of your Best photos in one place. Every Sunday, post your 'Greatest Photo Ever'!

Never forget to have fun, compete honorably, and help your brother along, if you can.:)

That's a fu... great selection of your work Momo :drool:
I really enjoy watching your gallery, you make some of the most original pics of this forum with some really various styles.
keep it up mate 👍

That is a HUGE update, Momo. Some of the shots in the set are really nice photos, although, if I may add and advice a little, you might wanna concentrate and spend more time on each photo so they turn out all a little better, then you'll be on your way off to greatness. :) And from what I see, you aren't too far. :sly:

It's been a while but you've delivered another huge update. There are some real gems in there too. I think you underestimate your abilities sometime Gary.

Sure not every single one is perfect but some are pretty darn great and the variety in all aspects from cars to edting makes for great viewing.

Out of the lot I think my favs are the first pit wall shot, the first shot of the yatch from SSRX, the scenery shot from Cote d Azure (Nice composition.) and the retro racers on the same track.

For some reason I seem to enjoy some of your shots not featuruing cars the most, not that the shots with the cars are bad at all. I don't know there's just something a little better or interesting in some of your other shots. 👍

Anyway keep up the awesome work and great comments you leave for everyone, me included. ;) 👍

That's a fu... great selection of your work Momo :drool:
I really enjoy watching your gallery, you make some of the most original pics of this forum with some really various styles.
keep it up mate 👍

You must be joking, but I will take it. You never know how far a kind word uplifts one in any situation to do their best. Thank you Kodje.

Now, I'm off to replicate that 'Kodje Glow'. Pray for me. It won't be pretty.👍

That is a HUGE update, Momo. Some of the shots in the set are really nice photos, although, if I may add and advice a little, you might wanna concentrate and spend more time on each photo so they turn out all a little better, then you'll be on your way off to greatness. :) And from what I see, you aren't too far. :sly:

Message received! I did not do these overnight, they built up over time. But I understand what you mean. You just messed up, as I will pester YOU from now on for some guidance.:sly: Man, thanks for gracing my page!

Screw the 'Next Level'...You are from the future! I am ga-ga for anything you create.👍👍👍

I enjoy your work more. :sly:👍

Crooooooow, I am smiling extremely hard right now, I look at your art, and I wish to be on your level, I have a long way to go. I still need consistency.

You...Are...Awesome!!! Thank You.

A lot of great shots :drool: Keep'em coming !

Noooooo, really? I have a hard time with sets, as my mood keeps changing from shot to shot. But, that you like some of them, gives me the inspiration to try and stay fresh.

I swear, I thought but a selected few even knew I was here. You guys do not believe how uplifting that is. Feels like I have 30 big brothers.

Thanks Again El fayce, I will look you up more often.:cheers:

GPR
It's been a while but you've delivered another huge update. There are some real gems in there too. I think you underestimate your abilities sometime Gary.

Sure not every single one is perfect but some are pretty darn great and the variety in all aspects from cars to edting makes for great viewing.

Out of the lot I think my favs are the first pit wall shot, the first shot of the yatch from SSRX, the scenery shot from Cote d Azure (Nice composition.) and the retro racers on the same track.

For some reason I seem to enjoy some of your shots not featuruing cars the most, not that the shots with the cars are bad at all. I don't know there's just something a little better or interesting in some of your other shots. 👍

Anyway keep up the awesome work and great comments you leave for everyone, me included. ;) 👍

GPR, If you even approve of even one of these photos, I am grateful. Your art freaking rules!

I get a lot of 'Your non-car photos are better than your car shots'. Probably because there is no pressure to 'Wow' people as much with those.

8 months ago, I never heard of editing anything, stumbled on this site, and have literally am in love with the medium. I aspire to be able to create serious edits that every one can 'Feel'.

I will check on you from time to time to cheer you on, word has it I talk too much, but how can I stay silent when you do what YOU do? how can anyone?

Much Love Brother...Much Love! (The artistic admiration kind of love, of course).:gtpflag:

Message received! I did not do these overnight, they built up over time. But I understand what you mean. You just messed up, as I will pester YOU from now on for some guidance.:sly: Man, thanks for gracing my page!

Screw the 'Next Level'...You are from the future! I am ga-ga for anything you create.👍👍👍

I'm sure you did, sometimes I leave my sets half-done and take a break from them because I ran out of ideas or just hit a block.
It's good to take your time, who knows, you might discover a new way or two to edit or shoot photos.
Nah, no trouble, hey, helping others brings a sense of fulfillment I guess. ;)

Back