The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
Germany
Berlin, Germany
bmxmitch1
First of, you're not allowed to post your own work here!

This thread should be a high quality pics only thread! My goal with this is to keep the picture spam in the "realistic" thread out of here.

So please follow some rules before posting:

1: Dont post pictures of your own work
2: Only post pictures from other members you think really look realistic
3: honor the work you've posted by, at least, his name
4: keep the pictures at a maximum of 3 shots
5: keep the size of the pics to a max of 640px on each side

Thats it so far. I'll hope we get a great collection together and reduce the spamming to 0% here. ;)

I'll start::sly:

BeefyPeeg

Beccosinho (I know he got banned, but still, his flickr gallery is full of great shots)

JKcreativeworks
6550259977_9806102e89_z.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now it's your turn! ;)

i like your idea but iam afraid this will be spamamed too ,.. but i shall post in here once a week and iam starting with these 3

RPanico14
6848532121_19ef37df89_z.jpg

Gtuned
6862591281_a6b79c85ec_z.jpg

and the most realistic picture taken on gt5 is this picture, it is from the grandmaster Dolp .
5420666843_788905a7d3_z.jpg

Aaand here we go. How are any of those especially realistic? Jeez, at least drop the damn filters. :banghead:

Yes, it seems like it is his own pictures.

Again, a thread of this purpose gets derailed after 2, yes, 2 posts.

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN WORK HERE!​

One I find realistic, made by DarkR.

By Gpr

By gtsteviiee

6523166529_15100ded16.jpg

By Ceiling Fan

(edit: 👎 stuff like that should also be avoided. No offence Raikkonen1337.)​

Last edited:
face count :indiff:

@mitch - it might be wise to place a Read OP BEFORE you post in the title thread as well :sly:

Great idea in theory btw.... hope to start posting some soon 👍

the pics of the 787b and the aventodor look really good, i'm not sure how to put other peoples photos up as i'm quite new to forums. i've just gotten round to putting my gt5 pics up for the world to see.

Nice try Mitchy but I'm affraid 0% spamming is impossible :(
well, we already passed the 0%......unfortunately. :indiff:
iam pretty sure we will add loooots of pics from Dolp :P
Quite possibly....in every post! :lol:

face count :indiff:

@mitch - it might be wise to place a Read OP BEFORE you post in the title thread as well :sly:

Great idea in theory btw.... hope to start posting some soon 👍

I should do this! :)

Would be great if I could delete posts in my thread, hehe.

Last edited:
iam pretty sure we will add loooots of pics from Dolp :P

Don't think I have so much realistic pics but feel free to spam the thread with my photographs :dopey:

For me, this is very nice effort and awesome result by both xMARKITOx and jBhIpS. The first for the composition and camera setting, the second by very nice editing.

Peugeot_by_xMARKITOx (Edit by me) *FIX by jBhIpS, on Flickr

Nanabu, of course, get some nice results too

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata Zagato '65 by Sural.M, on Flickr

And Earl would need a thread for himself

Ferrari 330 P4 (3) by Earl-Wilkerson, on Flickr

Realistic: (For those who have already failed)

1. Having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected: "jobs are scarce, so you've got to be realistic".
2. Representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life: "a realistic human drama".

Take note of #2. A Ford Mark 4 would never race a 787B. Big Fail.
Think of real life cars on real life scenarios. A Ferrari P4 would never race on a 2009 circuit de la sarthe layout.

Think realistic cars.. just because its premium OR in the game for that matter, doesn't mean its a real car.

Location - Able to relate to something specifically? Deep Forest and Trial Mountain are not real tracks therefor IMO should not be used.

Realistic: (For those who have already failed)

1. Having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected: "jobs are scarce, so you've got to be realistic".
2. Representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life: "a realistic human drama".

Take note of #2. A Ford Mark 4 would never race a 787B. Big Fail.
Think of real life cars on real life scenarios. A Ferrari P4 would never race on a 2009 circuit de la sarthe layout.

Think realistic cars.. just because its premium OR in the game for that matter, doesn't mean its a real car.

Location - Able to relate to something specifically? Deep Forest and Trial Mountain are not real tracks therefor IMO should not be used.

But if your digital image looks like a 'realistic photograph' rather than a collection of assembled pixels from GT5 photomode, then things like car and track choice do not matter. Surely its about the skill in creating & editing an image from photomode to look like a realistic photo. Having the Mark 4 with the 787B simply shows imagination, and juxtaposing the 2 cars merely highlights the beauty of both machines imho.

Back