The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Oh boy, some of the pictures are really "The Most Realistic" But the last 6 on this page do not. They are very nice, but not most realistic.

"Most realistic" is very subjective. Everyone looks at an image differently than another.
 
From the recent update of these amazing photographers :D







DarkR

6892206233_b5dbdb5cc1_b.jpg



ShaolinMaster

6885221499_5e5340323d_b.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
Great idea for a thread, I'm really enjoying seeing through these pics and glad to see some of my shots here!
 
I know right? :lol:

People's been asking Spark here and on Flickr, I guess he wants to keep his secrets. :p

And, wow, really? :O
I've got like 4 of my images in here... :lol: I don't think they look very realistic... :crazy:

Thanks a lot, however. :cheers:

theres a photomode glitch, i'll post link when I find it.
EDIT: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244628

------------------------------
Also this is a realism thread so keep in mind that you should post pictures that have been taken from where you would in real life & not in the middle of the track.
 

Codename6
6772980830_2b8b547aef_z.jpg


konakona
6772981260_e32fb74abc_z.jpg


6919096437_9f163974f4_z.jpg
 
ShaolinMasta
6766079943_c122d90fea_z.jpg


ShaolinMasta
6916384051_9704a1dfc1_z.jpg


RPanico
6432984143_45b065513f_z.jpg
 
Time for an update! ;)


Blaise
6928493895_e9e91814f9_b.jpg


DarkR


CCShaft
​
 
Special set from DarkR! :bowdown:






​
 
Delete this!
 
Last edited:
ohh Boy....👎:grumpy:
 

FishyJuice


​

Moar epic work from my favourite gallery thread. This guy know how to make a picture look good!
 

FishyJuice

​

Moar epic work from my favourite gallery thread. This guy know how to make a picture look good!

:cheers: Shem, I mean W3HS... :lol: Thanks for the kind words. :D
 
FWIW, a GOOD picture ≠ a REALISTIC picture.

That is the biggest problem with the other thread.
 

FishyJuice


​

Moar epic work from my favourite gallery thread. This guy know how to make a picture look good!

That is an amazing picture! Do you have an problems with me using it as my desktop background?
 
That is an amazing picture! Do you have an problems with me using it as my desktop background?

Sure, you can go ahead. Thanks for the appreciation as well! :cheers:
 
Brilliant expression of " Realistic " by ceiling_fan



I do feel the windy morning with soft sunlight and pleasure time 👍​
 
That Beetle shot must be the most realistic one in this thread :)
 
I have Photoshop now but I still dont know how you do the things you do :(
 
Back