The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
By Feldyn

NrburgringGP_D_33.jpg



By Mclaren

sienapiazzadelcampog.jpg
 
Last edited:
By Jamoru
6876923327_74f4df29a9_z.jpg


6876941661_4ba914b7cc_z.jpg


6715718527_a2582d6354_z.jpg


Good Work! 👍​
 
To me this is nearly indistinguishable from an actual photograph

luis0925
166169_10150389722680381_875055380_16888436_6640509_n.jpg
 
some more! ;)

xMARKITOx
6879231843_46cf0f9e63_b.jpg


mazda787


MatheusFiguero
6882512313_729fce7257_z.jpg
 
Edit: My bad, I meant to post this picture in the other thread, had both of them opened at once.
 
Last edited:
GregTheStig

6884515691_f8dcfd2c8c_z.jpg
 
Spark_GTP


FishyJuice


Steven V.
 
6885329697_c0dd4735af_z.jpg


6885329919_ba679eb998_z.jpg


5218039668_730760f43a_z.jpg


I had these saved on my harddrive and I don't remember who took them. Sorry, but they look awesome.
 
This thread is amazing! :)

FishyJuice
6666745305_a514d3c557_z.jpg


Spark_GTP
6242612755_eef04e14c1_z.jpg
 
keep it up guys. Looks awesome so far! 👍

Also, nice to see some of mine in here too:dopey:
 
Really nice to see some of mine in the thread, great thread!
Didn't expect to see anyone finding that shot, 20832! :p


TVR&FF
​
 
By Revolution

bmwm5nurburgring04.jpg
 
^^ Awesome



DarkR





20832

​
 
^ I think that's more than three.
 
Thanks guys for including some of my pics in here :O:cheers:


SparK_GTP



ShaolinMasta



FishyJuice

​
 
Thanks guys for including some of my pics in here :O:cheers:
SparK_GTP
​

Wait... wut ? How in the hell do you get this ?
 
Wait... wut ? How in the hell do you get this ?

I know right? :lol:

People's been asking Spark here and on Flickr, I guess he wants to keep his secrets. :p

And, wow, really? :O
I've got like 4 of my images in here... :lol: I don't think they look very realistic... :crazy:

Thanks a lot, however. :cheers:
 


Benchmark of Realistic / By shidapu


" Top Speed " opening shot out promo pic / By Ddrizle :cheers:
6879693583_d66263ba35_b.jpg


By Walkinshaw /


​
 
Last edited:
by 20832
6868440145_209ce6b5e9_z.jpg

by jBhlpS
photo_f325i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d47ja9o.jpg

by SMfan
5800933292_7f724fef15.jpg

​

Great stuff!
 
I'm very flattered! Thanks everyone for recommending some of my shots for this incredible gallery!

Here's a few that caught my eye:

SuperVeloce
_smaller.jpg


Spark_GTP
39588907.jpg


|eG|​
5214110368_0ae4350a6a_z.jpg


​
 
Awesome pics :drool:
matt-mtb, DarkR, thanks for posting my pictures here :cheers:
OK only three pictures :lol:



mazda787


matt-mtb


eugene2023
z88115432.jpg

​
 
Oh boy, some of the pictures are really "The Most Realistic" But the last 6 on this page do not. They are very nice, but not most realistic.
 
magawolaz Thanks for including a picture of mine in this gallery. :bowdown:
 
I know right? :lol:

People's been asking Spark here and on Flickr, I guess he wants to keep his secrets. :p

And, wow, really? :O
I've got like 4 of my images in here... :lol: I don't think they look very realistic... :crazy:

Thanks a lot, however. :cheers:

He better tell me or I will seriously kill him I have been trying to do this for 2 damn hours with no damn results
 
Back