The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views


By Cerebus


Horde_R35


Fyshokid



@NBDESIGNZ, @ DarkR ,@ Mazada787
@Bram Turismo /Awesome works!

​
 
Last edited:
nice editing man, but as to the 2nd one the blur is a little bit unusual.
 
First time one of my photos has been posted in this thread :dopey: Thanks!

Well, it looks like a shot from the in-car bumper cam chasing the cars ahead - it has the grainy and slightly blurry look of a chase camera. I love it.
 
thank you bmxmitch! :) I would pick that shot from Bram Turismo too... Superb.
 
Wow i have another pic here?! :dopey:👍 Thanks Hawk. I still get surprised :p.
 
3 shots from NBD's 2nd Anniversary set











​


.
 
Fyshokid's Nurburgring shot. Remarkable.

8365126557_efe6aad8d2_h.jpg

Jesus christ. This is epic. :drool:
 
Thank you Ricardo for mentioning my pics! ;)
 
It's a great picture but the OP says: Do not post your own work ;)
 
First post in here, and with good reason I think. One of the most realistic shots I have seen yet. Not over edited, just straight forward an excellent shot.

Photo is by ReCharged


BlitzER34 by ReChargedZ, on Flickr
 
^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! :drool:👍
 
Last edited:
What the heck! that looks really real! :crazy:
 

Absolutely gorgeous. You could fool allot people with that realism. :dopey:

EDIT: Not my photo, taken from above.
 
Last edited:
Perfect lighting right there!
 
Cheers! Thank you Tiago for posting my RS4!
 
Thank you Tiago! :)

That RS4 is sick...as is the SMfan's Focus! :drool:
 
Back