The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
^Awesome contributions guys :).




BKS is back


8167157753_1891a5535a_c.jpg
 
Cheers Horde 👍 :D
 
Thank you, hawk!
By bmxmitch:
7950892276_91362c99f3_o.jpg

Simple, but very real. :)👍
 
Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning me Mitch. :D
 

By driftinziggy (untouched)
8206482166_cbef9aef42.jpg


By Spark GTP


By mazda787


​
​
 
Last edited:
Thanks hawk!.. I can't say that Viper is untouched.. I wanna say I used the urban filter on picmonkey.. Note the slight fade around border ...but it is barely edited
 
Thank you hawk for mentioning my shot!
 
Thank you for mentioning my picture Mitch! :) 👍
 
Primus Ortus

This one is mind blowingly realistic to me.
​
 
Hey, I recognize that picture! :) Thanks Nato! :O

Here's one I liked and think is realistic due to the amazing lighting:

BMXMITCH



Here's another from the master:

Dolp




​
 
Last edited:
Mazda787
​
 
Another from mazda787:
8209922378_725ff30650_h.jpg
 

By DarkR


By theBOGROLL


By MoMo PeeZero


Awesome works !👍

​
 
Agree ^
DarkR's one is just IMPOSSIBLU. wow.
 
That LFA is perfect! The background and the car are over the top! Nicely done Momo Peezero! :)
 
Thanks hawk 👍



[Nor]MclarenF1



CCShaft7



ceiling_fan

​

:cheers:
 
This incredible one is from bmxmitch

 
Two shots of me on one page!!!! Thanks so much Lankay and Primus! :dopey:
 
Back