The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Although, I don't agree that the GT40 shot is the most realistic in this thread by far, it kind of looks like they were trying to do a film look, but the contrast, highlights, and grain is all wrong, and actually the car looks like its from gt2 almost.

And you beat me to it Jus! I was going to add that shot in here this morning haha.
 
Well, you may be right but that's what gave me the impression of a crap photo from the 60s - that's why I personally find it realistic. But then, everybody sees reality differently! ;)
 
Well, you may be right but that's what gave me the impression of a crap photo from the 60s - that's why I personally find it realistic. But then, everybody sees reality differently! ;)

True story, and I have shot a lot of black and white film, but that doesn't mean it all looks the same. I didn't mean to call you out on it, I was just making an observation. I apologize if I came off a little abrasive lol

:cheers:
 
No problem whatsoever, always good to hear different opinions! :cheers:
 
:dopey: Thanks a lot for posting my pic Jus :cheers:.
 
I feel so :eek:! It cant be true! Many many thanks to you Shaolin Masta! :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
These were done by el_fayce 👍

8680911239_67337be7ca_c.jpg


6999278482_567e4435d7_b.jpg
 
Thanks Eric for showing one of my oldies.
 
Thanks Nicolas, I'm delighted and surprised, not sure I would have thought it to be that realistic. Cheers mate. :cheers:
 
By Gary/MoMoPeeZero


8688419033_2bfbea102a_b.jpg
 
Ciro, a.k.a. IronMan, a.k.a. GTRacer, a.k.a. DocArmor, a.k.a Tony Starks...


A.k.a., the sole reason the Empire Struck Back.


I'm Honored, Thank You.👍
 
Last edited:
GPR
Thanks Nicolas, I'm delighted and surprised, not sure I would have thought it to be that realistic. Cheers mate. :cheers:
I regard that shot as one of your most realistic ones to date. 👍
 
Just had to post this here. It's one of GTracers.

8704954285_17549ceeb1_z.jpg
 
Thanks, thanks a lot!! :O
 
MadMoss

8763675522_2cf616fe47_o.jpg


Amazing angle, as composition.
​
 
Fantastic picture, GTracer98. I'm really liking the toning and lighting. 👍
 
By Leeislee

Burning Rain
👍
​
 
VBR
Another awsesome shot from G.T.Ace! :drool:

http://www.abload.de/img/24hnrburgringgtrr33tcwturi.jpg[ /IMG]


[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8482540#post8482540"]Source.[/URL][/QUOTE]

Just saw that I got a second mention here, haven't been active in the photomode section for too long. Thanks a lot. :)
 
^WOW!! :bowdown: - MadMoss!
 
Oh, big thanks, GTracer & StrayShadow! :)
 
Back