The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Amazing work by
Rambo793

​
 
Absolute masterclass from Kodje





​
 
Never seen a shot like that...I love it.
 
Agree ! Great choice Masta. This one is awesome 👍
 
That shot totally deserves to be included here, gtuned. 👍
 
^ Perfect!
 
Really??? I do appreciate the honor Proby! Big Thanks for even considering my work.👍👍👍
 
Amazing work by
Rambo793

​

I just stopped by this thread for a look and was surprised to see this. Very kind of you Eric, I genuinely appreciate it! :cheers:
 
From the incredible GPR:

9579003801_94a928c3f7_b.jpg
 
Thanks Ciro! :D I'm happy you think it's realistic enough for this awesome thread. :cheers:
 
By the always improving TheKitten:

Well done! 👍​


Your to kind :dopey:👍 Thanks very much. Ive never thought ill get here :drool:👍 I still drool on this set.
 
Another Hervé shots here :

By HaerBev





Great job my friend :cheers:​
 
Last edited:
By max351, I count this as THE most realistic shot from GT5, ever! :bowdown:

482489lucerneGT.png
 
Thank you so much GTracer98 ;)
 
Back