The most useless car...

And the most useless car nomination prize goes too....
The 1968 Fiat 500 F!!

6061929763530866708_0.jpg

The Fiat 500 F is pretty much the most useless. But it's not really the car's fault the game could really use an N.50 class. It's power (17 horses) doesn't really make it belong in N100. Even when fully tuned, although it's literally the lightest car in the game, it only has 49 HP ans still doesn't stand a chance.

The Volkswagen Beetle and Type 2 both have better uses because they can be tuned much better and they also have their own GT League event so it's a fair race.

It's pretty much impossible to win ANY race with the 500 besides one-make races.

The BMW i3 would have to be a very close second to the 500 because it's Gr.X and because it has a pretty low top speed.

Anything that isn't inherently sporty or race worthy. Basically the majority of road cars.
I could nearly place Gr.4 cars in that category. There's only Beginners League for them. I think the Huracan and 458 can be use in their respective model races. I'm not sure of the French Gr.4 cars.

There are plenty of food GT4 cars. I only race in online leagues and they all prefer race cars so the selection gets limited

But that doesn't mean that they should be described as useless at this point.

By definition, ''useless'' is something that doesn't serve a purpose. Considering that my purpose is to drive and enjoy, then the cars I have mentioned, are useless to me. Of course they are usefull for someone else, you for example.
:)

Someone I know would be triggered by the 500 getting multiple most useless nominations!

For me the most useless car in game is none other than the Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT since it is overall non competitive and
by far one of the weakest cars in Grp X class though it has great looks and handling!

VGT.jpg

Personally, I consider the Daihatsu Vision GT the best VGT of the game because it is very fun to use especially in single-brand races, besides it is the most "human" of VGT.

The most useless machines in the game are:

Dodge SRT Tomahawk (Series)
[Their only use is to farm miles, I hate them practically to death, because people enjoy using them online to demolish rooms and ruin people's trackdays]

Red Bull X (Series)
[The other clown, only in a weakened guise compared to the one that had the fan, have no use except that of the boring single player events and that of making you burst the eardrums]

Volkswagen 1200 '66
Volkswagen typ2 (T1) SambaBus '62
[The sad and ugly VW snails, they are practically useless if not to be used for single player events or as billboards, unpleasant and useless ... but put new K-Cars that at least with those you can make events at BestMotoring?]

Someone I know would be triggered by the 500 getting multiple most useless nominations!

For me the most useless car in game is none other than the Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT since it is overall non competitive and
by far one of the weakest cars in Grp X class though it has great looks and handling!

View attachment 857701
Well that's two votes for the Daihatsu Vision Gran Turismo
The Alfa TZ is fine. You'd be looking at the Gordini for most useless. Monza anyone? Anyone?

Also, the Kopen VGT. Try using that in the VGT races.

all modern FF cars

lol this guy

I would say in the context of how GT sport is classified...

All of the 2008 JGTC cars.

All of the Group C cars.

Since there's no events specifically for these AND there's no way to actually have custom races only for these models then buying any is a waste of money given there are other in the same class that perform better.

Definitely the most useless car in GT is the Copen VGT.
Horribly overpriced, hardly a VGT and it's literally the weakest Group X car you could buy.
The Fiat 500 comes close, but it's a charming little car and it's cheap at least.

Definitely the most useless car in GT is the Copen VGT.
Horribly overpriced, hardly a VGT and it's literally the weakest Group X car you could buy.
The Fiat 500 comes close, but it's a charming little car and it's cheap at least.

The Renault Gordini is actually weaker than the Copen VGT, by at least 45 HP. I don't know if it's the weakest of the Gr.X cars, but I think it's a pretty safe bet.

The Renault Gordini is actually weaker than the Copen VGT, by at least 45 HP. I don't know if it's the weakest of the Gr.X cars, but I think it's a pretty safe bet.

I tend to give a pass to cheap cars.

If you're asking $1 mil. for a useless Gr.X then yeah. nah.

I tend to give a pass to cheap cars.

If you're asking $1 mil. for a useless Gr.X then yeah. nah.

I don't think the Gordini belongs in the Gr.X cat anyway. It should really be N100, especially when the Alpine A110 '72 is listed as N100.

By definition, ''useless'' is something that doesn't serve a purpose. Considering that my purpose is to drive and enjoy, then the cars I have mentioned, are useless to me. Of course they are usefull for someone else, you for example.
:)
So I guess you already know why everyone wouldn't agree with you.

It was just a flawed concept and rushed for entry at Le Mans 2015. Nissan didn't take any time to make improvements on it. Why the hate?
Who knows and why was it even included in the game if that was actually the case? But still, I could somehow feel that this car does have some true untapped potential...

And the most useless car nomination prize goes too....
The 1968 Fiat 500 F!!

6061929763530866708_0.jpg

The Fiat 500 F is pretty much the most useless. But it's not really the car's fault the game could really use an N.50 class. It's power (17 horses) doesn't really make it belong in N100. Even when fully tuned, although it's literally the lightest car in the game, it only has 49 HP ans still doesn't stand a chance.

The Volkswagen Beetle and Type 2 both have better uses because they can be tuned much better and they also have their own GT League event so it's a fair race.

It's pretty much impossible to win ANY race with the 500 besides one-make races.

The BMW i3 would have to be a very close second to the 500 because it's Gr.X and because it has a pretty low top speed.

But it is cute :)

Back