The most useless car...

Who knows and why was it even included in the game if that was actually the case? But still, I could somehow feel that this car does have some true untapped potential...

Because Nissan used to have the same status of manufacturer-partner as Toyota now has. I guess they were already developing GTsport a few years before the launch, when GT Academy was still a thing for instance

Because Nissan used to have the same status of manufacturer-partner as Toyota now has. I guess they were already developing GTsport a few years before the launch, when GT Academy was still a thing for instance
Dang, those were the days... :indiff:

Still hopping that PD add some other microcars, with some events and to allow us to make some funny lobby races.

Bring back Subaru 360, add other of the original Japanese Kei Cars (360cc, 2 stroke engines, like the Mazda R360, Honda N360), the Isetta BMW...

Who knows and why was it even included in the game if that was actually the case? But still, I could somehow feel that this car does have some true untapped potential...

The car was released into GT6 when the car's potential (or lack of it) wasnt established as yet.

I feel this car is 'useful' depending on how well you can manage it. Its clear that some drivers were or are able to exploit it in GT6 and GTS.

I cant. But I cant say its 'useless' if I cant drive it properly. Others have to good effect.

Just post this photo at the top of the OP. Thanks.
images.jpeg-4.jpg

All fully eletric cars(Model S, I3, Audi VGT e-tron).

Since they can't be refueled due to them not having any fuel, it would be a unfair advantage in PD eyes when pitted against cars of similar specs on endurance races...So obviously instead of disabling said cars for endurance races with fuel consumption, PD just threw in Gr. X instead where they never get any use.

There's no GT League event for fully eletric cars either, so these cars are relegated to nothing else besides custom races or lobby races(but if it's locked to any N-class you won't be able to use them).

Also the Zonda R and P1 GTR are useless too unless you bring it to lobbies..Yet the Vulcan is still N-classed car

They would have been much better off with a standard McLaren P1 and Zonda 7.3 etc. in N800/900.,, if they're slapping cars in Gr.X its irrelvant to me as I wont buy them for the exact reason that they're not usuable.

I bought a Huayra day one. its useful!

Yes in GT Sport we actually drive the car with its potential unlocked because the hybrid engines works...

So what we see there is what the car was initially concepted to be.

I still don't know what the was Nissan thinking with that full FWD layout, if they had put a driveshaft to the rear wheels they would have their hands on a brand new Esperante GTR-1

I still don't know what the was Nissan thinking with that full FWD layout, if they had put a driveshaft to the rear wheels they would have their hands on a brand new Esperante GTR-1
This is what I've been thinking as well but it already came like that. That's why I said it has potential to conquer or something like that, that is if not for its said FF layout.

Nissan actually came out with some white papers and a bunch of PR in Race Car Engineering and whatnot trying to justify the car... look how that worked out.

Back