The Motorsports Memes thread! (No swearing, death or complaining)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheLuigi755
  • 576 comments
  • 148,003 views
tumblr_me7yvzPL801rw6mk6o1_1280.jpg


g1339055782693545848.jpg


MotorRacingMan.jpg
 
brad trash.png
four wide pocono.png


Meant to upload these after the Pocono race.
 
Someone has to make one out of the Lewis Hamilton hammer time at the Austrian gp
 
How did he fall? He didn't trip or turn an ankle or anything. :lol:

He was up at the penalty Box to wave his driver into it, then ran back to his pit box to be ready for when the penalty was over and his driver would head to his pit box for fuel and tyres. It look as if he caught his foot with the end of his lollipop stick.
 
WTF...
 
I'm going to have to give a -1/10 for that meme due to incorrect quote of Monty python and no professional meme font
Oh and it's Tis but a flesh wound.
 
Oh and it's Tis but a flesh wound.

Not so sure about that. Assuming we're talking about Arthur King of the Britons vs. the Black Knight. I think it's "'Tis but a scratch..." or "it's just a flesh wound"..... "I've had worse" might also be acceptable.

I could be wrong...
 
Back