The Motorsports Memes thread! (No swearing, death or complaining)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheLuigi755
  • 576 comments
  • 148,005 views
Gotta love the reposts from a couple of pages back in a thread has only 5 pages. 👍
 
VdHn8yp.png
 
wat
 
vettel mini.png
 
I think this is a picture of the correct guy.

DorinoSerafiniMeme_zpsad5066b0.png
 
Well, he's qualified 21st for tomorrow's race, so it's looking likely that he will again.
 
Here's to Tony Stewart's return :cheers:.

hamlin stewart.jpg

wreck stewart.jpg

block stewart.jpg

dont mess with smoke.jpg
 

Attachments

  • kenseth stewart.gif
    kenseth stewart.gif
    138.5 KB · Views: 45
Remember when finishing in the points was a major achievement?

Jules Bianchi remembers.

Why was Luca Badoer crying at the 1999 European Grand Prix?

bqbvu.jpg
 
bowyer chase.png


climb fence.png


new chase.png
 
I wish I could understand the context behind all of these memes, but until then, I'll just have to laugh and pretend I know what happened.
 
NFX
Let me guess... the FIA's cameras were superimposing ads onto the track. And as everybody knows, ads and product placement are banned on the BBC. So the BBC BSOD'd the FIA's computers and error messages were being superimposed onto the track instead. EPIC WIN.
 
Let me guess... the FIA's cameras were superimposing ads onto the track. And as everybody knows, ads and product placement are banned on the BBC. So the BBC BSOD'd the FIA's computers and error messages were being superimposed onto the track instead. EPIC WIN.

Or the driver did something illegal while driving through the pit lane and was fined for it. That's what I'm assuming.
 
I wish I could understand the context behind all of these memes, but until then, I'll just have to laugh and pretend I know what happened.
All I can say is that it's poor usage of memes.

Then again, memes are poor usage to begin with...
 
Back