GTPlanet Sponsor
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
GTEYE COMPLETE PEDAL SPRING SET FOR LOGITECH G25 / G27 / G29 / G920
AUD $69.95
  • GTEYE-Full-Set.jpg
  • GTEYE-Full-Set-Graph.jpg

Complete GTEYE pedal spring upgrade for your Logitech Racing Wheel, replaces all 3 springs for a fully balanced and realistic pedal feel.

The most comprehensive upgrade for an overall enhanced gaming experience.

GTEYE PROGRESSIVE BRAKE SPRING FOR LOGITECH G25 / G27 / G29 / G920
AUD $29.95
  • GTEYE-Brake-Spring.jpg
  • GTEYE-Hero-1000.jpg
  • GTEYE-G25-G27-Spring-Installation-Web.jpg
  • GTEYE-Brake-Graph.jpg

The flagship product from GTEYE, quality engineered replacement of the standard Logitech Brake Pedal Spring. Progressive rate design simulates the feel of a real brake pedal.

Incorporating a triple stage spring design, the pedal progressively increases in resistance the further it is pressed, offering the same initial starting rate as the standard Logitech spring then increases +80% in firmness.

Can be used with or without original Logitech rubber buffer.

www.gteye.com.au for more information

Last edited:
To celebrate our GTPlanet site sponsorship, we are pleased to offer the exclusive GTPlanet Deal of 20% off the total price when you buy 2 or more GTEYE springs.

Enter promotional code GTPLANET20 during checkout when you purchase 2 or more springs at www.gteye.com.au

A great discount opportunity perhaps to share between you and a friend.

**This offer is now expired**

Last edited:
Driven by growing international demand, we have setup 2 additional distribution centres located in Europe & USA.

All other international locations still enjoying fast 7-10 working day delivery under normal conditions.

Australian orders continue to receive 1-3 working day Express Post.

All orders are despatched next business day from one of our 3 locations in Europe, USA and Australia, to ensure the fastest possible delivery anywhere in the world.

USA: delivery 5 - 7 working days (FREE)

EUROPE: delivery 5 - 7 working days (FREE)

AUSTRALIA: 1 - 3 working days, Express Post (FREE).

INTERNATIONAL Other Locations: 7 - 12 working days (FREE).

Last edited:
One great aspect of the Logitech pedals from a customising point of view, is that all the pedal springs in the Clutch, Brake and Gas are interchangeable.

All 3 springs have a slightly different linear spring rate, with the brake being the stiffest, then clutch, followed by a very light gas pedal.

It doesn`t take long to work out the Brake pedal is the biggest let down of the Logitech pedals.

Once you upgrade the brake pedal with the GTEYE Progressive Spring, you can install the original brake spring into the clutch pedal, making for a nicely balanced increase in resistance and feel.

The gas pedal stiffness is highly subject to personal opinion, some like to put the original clutch spring into the gas pedal, this gives an increase in feel, but can be a little tiresome on the foot in longer sessions. I personally think the original gas pedal is pretty good in proportion to the other input controls

In an ideal world we would love to modify the clutch movement to a digressive action, as this is the nature of most real car clutch pedals, their mechanical fulcrum changes through the stroke and becomes lighter as you push further down. If you take a look at the Fanatec CSP V2 pedals you will notice they have a great mechanical digressive system, which mimics the real world digression well.
Since you can`t make a coil spring digressive, the best we can hope for is a suitably rated linear spring, and the brake spring is pretty much bang on the mark in my opinion.

You would not want a progressive spring in your clutch as this basically defies the purpose of increased realism.

Last edited:
Do you have a spring for the clutch and gas pedal?
After you put new spring in brake, per his instructions you take the old spring and put in the clutch the one from the clutch into the gas. It's in his FAQ section.

I bought the GTEYE spring about 8 weeks ago, fast shipping (I'm in Bristol, Va. USA)

I'm not sure if I like the brake pedal or the gas pedal best as it keeps you from going full throttle so quick. I recommend.

Driven by growing international demand, we have setup an additional distribution entity in Central Europe, ensuring all European orders are usually received within 2-5 working days.

All other international locations still enjoying fast 5-10 working day delivery under normal conditions.

Fellow Australian orders are despatched and received in 1-3 working day Express Post.

All springs are despatched next business day from either our home base in Australia or from the European distribution base, depending on your location.

I live in Australia, it works out $1.47 cheaper for me to order one from Europe. Will it despatch from home base?

All Australian orders are sent Express Post from Melbourne, and received next business day in Metro areas, or allow 2 days for regional locations.

In my opinion, worth every cent.
Not only do you receive a quality product which will enhance your driving pleasure you also receive top notch customer service. I live in the states and delivery time from the other side of the world was only 10 days. Kristian, was a pleasure to deal with. She answered all inquires in a timely and professional manner. I had some unique issues and Kristian worked with me for a solution rather than simply say it cannot be done.
I have had the spring for about 3 weeks and the only regret or issue is I wish I had bought this spring earlier. The spring really does make a difference. No more over braking. Now I can brake on pedal feel and not just muscle memory. I usually race in bare feet and the pedal pressure works just fine, shoes are not required. I even entered a no ABS room the other night and truly enjoyed myself. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
This product is one of those non brain moments, go ahead and order, The GTEYE spring is that good.

I have one and I completely reccomend it. Haven't had a single issue with it and found that it adds to the immersion and control factors. Free international shipping is also a plus.

Do you have a throttle spring?

I find that the original throttle spring is very weak, and the car is easily given too much gas.

Hi Studie,

All 3 pedal springs are 3 way interchangeable.

It comes down to personal preference as to what you perceive as the right stiffness for you and your seating position.

Last edited:
If you can round up a friend or two who might also be interested, I have a "20% off 2 or more" deal running for GTPlanet guests and members.

Enter promotional code GTPLANET20 during checkout when you purchase 2 or more springs at www.gteye.com.au

**This offer is now expired**

Last edited:
I really have no friends that have a G27...

Anywhere between Kitchener and Windsor? I'm going to order one shortly, but I'm leaving for Calgary in a couple of weeks and don't want it to arrive when I'm gone so I might wait till I get back. I go back and forth from Kitchener to Windsor every couple of weeks...

As postage is already built into the cost, this is what drives a large percentage of the overall price, here in Australia our postal system is one of the most expensive in the world, being a government owned monopoly.

I`m certainly in favour of a group-buy system, and as such I am happy to be offering the 20% discount for multi spring purchases.

Anywhere between Kitchener and Windsor? I'm going to order one shortly, but I'm leaving for Calgary in a couple of weeks and don't want it to arrive when I'm gone so I might wait till I get back. I go back and forth from Kitchener to Windsor every couple of weeks...

I'm in Toronto

I just received the 2 I ordered a few days ago and would like to say thanks for an awesome deal and service on an awesome product.

my brake feels 10x better with the new spring as does the clutch with the old brake spring and the throttle with the old clutch spring.

The second spring I fitted to my mod'd handbrake and it works\feels great

So a happy customer here , Thanks

Great, thanks for the feedback.
Good to see you found a use for the second spring, what are you using for the handbrake?

Quick question, so you install the tighter coils on the bottom correct? And the looser ones facing to the top?

Hi Studie,

Ideally yes, face the closer coils down towards the base of the pedal set.

Generally anywhere a progressive coil is concerned, the closer wound section faces the fixed structure, and the wider spaced coils are positioned toward the lighter or mobile end of the assembly, in this case being the pedal.

The installation instructions, in case you have not seen a copy can be found here

After a good 20 mins of opening my G27 all I have to say is WOW. 👍
The progressive spring brake feels much better than the stock original brake.

All you really need is a little tap of brake for a drift session and yes the GTEYE spring delivers the right amount of braking.

GTEye spent nearly $14 for just postage meaning you are really only paying $15 for the spring (a good deal considering packaging and other expenses)! At first I thought hey I could have these made myself, but after seeing the finish and fit, it is a dead on replacement. No hassles, easy to install and excellent customer service.

While it was disassembled I got some contact cleaner to clean the potentiometers and swapped the other springs around. The original brake spring went to the clutch and the clutch spring went to the throttle. However the clutch spring in the throttle might be a little bit stiff for others. Not sure I haven't done enough testing with this setup yet but when I drift it seems fine.

The new spring setup needs some time to get use to, but I can tell already it is a huge improvement from what it came stock.

All in all, I am a very happy customer. :dopey:

Thanks GTEYE! 👍
9582014746_2d06ddc6e8_o.jpg

Extending GTEYE`s commitment to service and fast shipping we announce our new Distribution Centre in Newark, California.

Continental USA customers now benefit from faster 5 –- 7 day delivery without any additional costs.

All orders are despatched next business day from one of our 3 locations in Europe, USA and Australia, to ensure the fastest possible delivery anywhere in the world.

USA: delivery now 5 - 7 working days (FREE).

EUROPE: delivery 5 - 7 working days (FREE).

AUSTRALIA: 1 - 3 working days, Express Post (FREE).

INTERNATIONAL Other Locations: 7 - 12 working days (FREE).

Last edited:
Back