The Must Have Upgrade for any Logitech G Wheel Owner

• Thread starter GTEYE
  • 485 comments
Hey @GTEYE I just let you know my brake spring snap in half, and after over 2 years of use that is not bad. So I just ordered another one. đź‘Ť

Mine broke on the weekend. Took it out, spun each piece around 180 degrees so the two ends meet in the middle, put it back in and still works a treat! Will look into the warranty as well.

GTEYE - can you possibly make a stiffer batch of these springs for an even firmer pedal?

Sorry, due to the stresses on the spring and components in the pedals I don`t recommend a spring which is any firmer. If you do find yourself constantly bottoming out the brake pedal even with the GTEYE spring, you could consider putting some form of bumper in the middle of the spring, experiment with different types of rubbers until you are happy.

In my experience, if I'm constantly bottoming out the pedal, I'm pushing too hard or the pedal sensitivity is too low. By increasing the pedal sensitivity in game you should be able to achieve threshold before the pedal bottoms out.

Mine broke on the weekend. Took it out, spun each piece around 180 degrees so the two ends meet in the middle, put it back in and still works a treat! Will look into the warranty as well.
The new spring came yesterday and that is good service đź‘Ť.

Sorry, due to the stresses on the spring and components in the pedals I don`t recommend a spring which is any firmer. If you do find yourself constantly bottoming out the brake pedal even with the GTEYE spring, you could consider putting some form of bumper in the middle of the spring, experiment with different types of rubbers until you are happy.

In my experience, if I'm constantly bottoming out the pedal, I'm pushing too hard or the pedal sensitivity is too low. By increasing the pedal sensitivity in game you should be able to achieve threshold before the pedal bottoms out.

I don't tend to bottom out the pedal, would just prefer it a bit firmer at the top, even if that meant less progression.

Will try with some rubber though.

I don't tend to bottom out the pedal, would just prefer it a bit firmer at the top, even if that meant less progression.

Will try with some rubber though.
If you try it with a rubber, could you please let me know by PM and I might do some research on this.

hi all, does anyone know if the G27 MOD will work on G29? thx all
Highly likely, but not definite yet as we have little info to go on. they do seem to have much better potentiometers but this is not likely to effect the return springs.
What we do know is that they have developed a more progressive spring including a rubber buffer (NIXIM spot on again then), but size and shape we have no idea.

Dave

G'Day everyone I have written a review for the whole GTEYE spring set over on RaceDepartment, if you're interested please do have a look here.

Cheers AussieStig
I came in here looking to post that link:D. Well done on the review and once again, I highly recommend this product:cheers:

I'm planning to buy G27 Used or New if I haven't found one. I already tries the G27 while I was away from home and I think it's a really great wheel to own.

I thought after I buy the G27, I immediately should buy your GTEYE Pedals springs but the question is:
Can the springs be shipped to Bahrain?

Thanks.

I'm planning to buy G27 Used or New if I haven't found one. I already tries the G27 while I was away from home and I think it's a really great wheel to own.

I thought after I buy the G27, I immediately should buy your GTEYE Pedals springs but the question is:
Can the springs be shipped to Bahrain?

Thanks.

Yes, we ship worldwide, including Bahrain.

G'Day everyone I have written a review for the whole GTEYE spring set over on RaceDepartment, if you're interested please do have a look here.

Cheers AussieStig
Reading this review of yours, I think I want a GTEYE.

I didn't know GTEYE manufactered these springs themselves. So, why buying an expensive pedal set if you can have the same "fun" with a €20 upgrade? :D

Reading this review of yours, I think I want a GTEYE.

I didn't know GTEYE manufactered these springs themselves. So, why buying an expensive pedal set if you can have the same "fun" with a €20 upgrade? :D

Hi Kikie, everyone has a different budget, the GTEYE springs provide best bang for buck, which perform very well against the more expensive options. Higher end pedal sets often provide more adjustment for custom rigs but often these require special mounting requirements which not everyone can do.

Hi Kikie, everyone has a different budget, the GTEYE springs provide best bang for buck, which perform very well against the more expensive options. Higher end pedal sets often provide more adjustment for custom rigs but often these require special mounting requirements which not everyone can do.
Honest and objective. I like that.

Last edited:
I just ordered a full set of springs. Can't wait. Running my pedals with a T300 GTE and Ricmotech adapter.
These are great. But just an observation, they seem to soften after about a year's use. Might perhaps be some kind of placebo, as my foot might just be too used to them. Now wish they were stiffer, and nicer if the progression started somewhere earlier.

Just ordered all 3 springs for gas, brake, clutch for my future G29.

Are all 3 springs better than the stock Logitech springs?

Just ordered all 3 springs for gas, brake, clutch for my future G29.

Are all 3 springs better than the stock Logitech springs?
Yes, all 3 springs are improved upon as they were with the G27. The progressive brake spring blends well with the Logitech brake mod in the G29. If you like the G27, you'll also love the G29 pedals.

Yes, all 3 springs are improved upon as they were with the G27. The progressive brake spring blends well with the Logitech brake mod in the G29. If you like the G27, you'll also love the G29 pedals.
Sounds good. Thank you. So just asking are you saying the gas GTEYE Spring is stronger than the stock G29 spring?

Either way I can't wait to get the springs and eventually put them in my G29. I have a G27 right now but thinking the G29 will be nice to have considering the amount of years I've used my G27.

Thanks

Sounds good. Thank you. So just asking are you saying the gas GTEYE Spring is stronger than the stock G29 spring?

Either way I can't wait to get the springs and eventually put them in my G29. I have a G27 right now but thinking the G29 will be nice to have considering the amount of years I've used my G27.

Thanks
Yes, the springs in the G29 have not changed at all, which means the effect is the same as with the G27, the GTEYE gas and clutch spring are both stronger than the stock units, as with the brake which works in conjunction with the rubber insert inside, which is the only difference between the G27 and G29 pedals.

Yes, the springs in the G29 have not changed at all, which means the effect is the same as with the G27, the GTEYE gas and clutch spring are both stronger than the stock units, as with the brake which works in conjunction with the rubber insert inside, which is the only difference between the G27 and G29 pedals.
Thank you guys!! Looking forward to using my GTEYE springs

I ordered 3 GTEYE springs last Friday. (Not the previous Friday but a week before that) and nothing yet I'm assuming it should be here on Monday then soon? Can't wait to get them đź‘Ť

So my springs arrived a long time back but they arrived when I was out of town and my parents forgot to tell me about it. Asked them about it and they gave it to me yesterday.

Installation took about 30 minutes but that's because when I opened the pedal set I decided to clean it too.

I bought all three springs and all of them feel great. The brakes are progressive and harder now and I really like the feel of it. I can finally drive without ABS now. Clutch is firm and shifting definitely feels better. My throttle control has improved since the spring is a bit harder. This was my problem with the stock springs. They were too light I couldn't input the amount of throttle I wanted.

My laptimes are only marginally better but the feel of the pedals has become a lot better.

Overall I'm extremely happy with the GTEYE springs and highly recommend it to every G27 owner.

Thanks GTEYE! I will keep an eye on any future products from you :)

Back