The New Black List ;_;

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 609 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to nominate 2 players, both for the same.
Both are continously wallgliding at High Speed Ring in 2nd en last corner, to gain more speed.

Balour
GT Version: EU
Wallgliding in 2nd and last corner to gain more speed

Misteronero
Wallgliding in 2nd and last corner to gain more speed

Pretty annoying if you get 3rd all the time, when you're doing 5 perfect laps..

I'd like to nominate 2 players, both for the same.
Both are continously wallgliding at High Speed Ring in 3rd en last corner, to gain more speed.

Balour
Wallgliding in 3rd and last corner to gain more speed

Misteronero
Wallgliding in 3rd and last corner to gain more speed

Pretty annoying if you get 3rd all the time, when you're doing 5 perfect laps..

I can attest to Balour doing that. He kept it clean when passing, but he did use the barrier to do so... couldn't catch up with him as he is also pretty fast as well.

its not exactly clean to use the barrier though.. but wouldnt that make you slower?

Last corner is entered at over 200kph (depending on car) and a Lotus Elise may hold it around at 175k at the lowest speed and exits at 200 again. Ridin the wall allows you to do it all at 190.

Corner 2 is also 175/180 using the same car as an example. But there, besides a higher cornering speed, the instant deceleration when you ride the wall entering it at 250k + gives a huge advantage over others that already slowing down, braking and aming for the apex.

Totally agree with you on HSR, Wall roding give them at least 0.5 sec gain in each corner, I went back racing there last night & was totally horified about this...

I was there with 6 other players from our board and none of us could follow them...
World champion in this category are Spanish (as usual) and French ;

AtomikBuzz (FR)
Spider-Ady (FR)
petirrojo7_9 (ES)
Pacopro2008 (ES) + Ram you out when he has the opportunity

On Suzuka last night :

Spanian allways the same

Yameli (ES) The worst I've ever met, to avoid at all cost... Ram, push, brake, anything is good for victory

Sebastaman (ES) Ram everybody out

Kiran78 (FR)
The same kind of

Dwsanders (GB) The same kind of

Finally after 3 hours in Suzuka, we all change track as playing the game has become impossible:rolleyes:

And we finally quit the game after watching the wallsurfers in HSR:ouch:

that's so retarded. they should just invent a bullet train game if there isn't one already.
damage feature should totally be in the game to prevent things like this from happening.
whether on or offline. though granted pd's probably gonna throw in things like black flagging and stuff like that. private rooms would be very sweet wouldn't it ? i think so.

Totally agree with you on HSR, Wall roding give them at least 0.5 sec gain in each corner, I went back racing there last night & was totally horified about this...

I was there with 6 other players from our board and none of us could follow them...
World champion in this category are Spanish (as usual) and French ;

AtomikBuzz (FR)
Spider-Ady (FR)
petirrojo7_9 (ES)
Pacopro2008 (ES) + Ram you out when he has the opportunity

On Suzuka last night :

Spanian allways the same

Yameli (ES) The worst I've ever met, to avoid at all cost... Ram, push, brake, anything is good for victory

Sebastaman (ES) Ram everybody out

Kiran78 (FR)
The same kind of

Dwsanders (GB) The same kind of

Finally after 3 hours in Suzuka, we all change track as playing the game has become impossible:rolleyes:

And we finally quit the game after watching the wallsurfers in HSR:ouch:

Weird I have had a few really good clean races with him??

Behavior generates behavior.

Some guys use dirty tactics when "forced" to. Other times they keep clean and try to be fair because other players are doing so.

I didn't nominate anyone since I didn't see consistent and persistent use of dirty moves.

Although I've been taken out a couple times and saw some bad surfing today.

Balour is still doing great @ HSR. Could someone confirm?

/edit
i don't care anymore; i'll bump those lamerts out of the race. Guys are seriously taking my fun away

Behavior generates behavior.

Some guys use dirty tactics when "forced" to. Other times they keep clean and try to be fair because other players are doing so.

I didn't nominate anyone since I didn't see consistent and persistent use of dirty moves..

I always drive fair & try to never touch anybody (I might be too fair or too stupid sometimes indeed) even unvoluntarily Otherwise if this happen I always stop & wait for him/her.

And never nominated someone just for punting or touching my car, I see a big difference between a race incident or lag and deliberate aggressive & unsportman behavior.

The only thing that make me really mad is people like Yameli, who has very good skills but deliberately prefer to throw other players out of track...

Sorry to dissapoint you Crooky369 but this guy was really the worst I have met so far and unfortunately I have met a lot:ouch:;)

OK.. let me correct:

Behavior can generate behavior.

But many are dicks and will always be so, just as much as many are consistently fair.

I haven't bothered with online play for several days. 26 pages of Black list drivers says it all really.:grumpy:

After about an hour on the beginner circuits (trying to rack up some creds :)), these were the worst offenders:

lOng-shOt-69[US] - 3 races. Constant ramming, pushing on turns, and in the middle of the long HSR straight he deliberately slammed on the brakes while I was drafting. Luckily I still came out ahead.

jerry_340[US] - General dink. Sideswiped every time as I made what would have been a clean pass.

billratdod[US] - He actually won a race. I stayed behind him for a good part of the race and watched him push, shove, and ram everyone out of the way, and then slide in to anyone trying to pass. Also rode the walls on turns.

aNabolik[US] - One of the more aggressive and tactless drivers of the day. Fortunately he wasn't even very good at it.

amarino[CA] - Usual tactics. At least he smashed all cars equally. Watched him do 360s after he tried to spin me out.

Those were the worst. I wish there was a convenient way just to put these people on a personal ignore list after a race.

First post - finding it a bit odd to read so many people are giving up already because there are lots of poor drivers out there. Yes, I find this incredibly frustrating at times - some people are just plain awful but worse are those that treat it like a stock car race and deliberately ram into me when I'm passing. Another major gripe for me is the sheer number of lamers that just pull out of any race they're not winning. That REALLY sucks.

It's not putting me off though. GT is the only reason I got a PS3 at all and I do eventually get some races in that go well.

deathwagon (GB) Wallrider, zig zagger, likes to ram you when you try to pass and likes to use you as a brake. White Lancia 500PP HSR. It's just not getting any better is it!

I thought the same thing you did. But since I started racing the expert races I have an entirely different opinion. I have probably raced 30 or 40 on expert and only 4 or 5 races have been bad races. Go to the expert level and it will change.

If you're not a fast driver in a fast car you have no hope to run a clean race.

It seems that online is at the point where everyone has been brutalized, so now that's what everyone does. Guys won't hesitate a millasecond to use their bumper to move you out of the way.

There isn't any mister nice guys out there anymore. Well there may be some, but not in the evening on the weekend. Maybe midday on weekdays

I've been to so many LAN events since the release of GT4 and 99.92456192% of people don't have a clue as to what respect is and how to handle the car properly. Its not YOUR driving line, its mine until I screw it up and same for you...why is it no one gets that online? Lame...I only have 6 more cars to buy then I have completed the game 100% with every car, something I haven't done since GT1 and GT4 Prologue :). Then I will be concerned with the leaderboards and records, I have a few top 5's here and there so far, but will never do online (once I get all my cars) until they get private rooms. I know I'm not the only one there 👍 But I must say that when there are some GTP'ers in the room it does help tremendously!

Jerome

are there people who are not fourm members that have GTP_ in their names? GTP_Redline. I raced this dude at suzuka and he just kept ramming me, even tried to brake cut me off in the last chicane before the the straight. All the GTP races i have raced against so far are good drivers but if this is the way its gonna go the GTP name will be tarnished.

I tried to play a few hours ago and at daytona. I wasn't even in this guys way, I was purposely off-line so he could pass, and he swerves and rams me?

I mean wtf...why would you go out of your way to ram somebody, when you could pass them cleanly AND have a faster lap?

I tried to play a few hours ago and at daytona. I wasn't even in this guys way, I was purposely off-line so he could pass, and he swerves and rams me?

I mean wtf...why would you go out of your way to ram somebody, when you could pass them cleanly AND have a faster lap?[/QUOTE

some people think its fun

drama-kyd, I believe I raced with you this morning on Fuji. Good races, I thought I had seen you on this forum.

I haven't noticed any GTP_ people messing around...yet. It seems I always race the same few guys though.

are there people who are not fourm members that have GTP_ in their names? GTP_Redline. I raced this dude at suzuka and he just kept ramming me, even tried to brake cut me off in the last chicane before the the straight. All the GTP races i have raced against so far are good drivers but if this is the way its gonna go the GTP name will be tarnished.

drama-kyd,
I've merged your thread with this one. There was no need for you to create a new thread when we have perfectly good one here for this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back