The New Black List ;_;

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 609 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight on suzuka a****aka (CA) (silver GTR) was continually coming just on the inside of corners and using you to keep him on the track by forcing you off and using you as a buffer.

That's it, I've had enough ofslowing down for dombasses. Continuously people will go off track and then jump out right in front of me, or cut me off when I'm already overtaking them, or do a slide and then jump back on the racing line in front of me. And every time I hit the brakes and I suffer for their mistakes.:grumpy: Not any more, if they be an idiot in front of me, I'm not slowing down for them any more.

Superdaichi JP JP

This guy was the host for about 8 races straight at Suzuka pro this afternoon (I eventually got out of sync with his rooms thank god). 8 out of 8 races ending in him quitting and thus everyone getting their raced ended. On top of that he took out anyone who came anywhere near him. He hit me in three races, slammed on the brakes when I was drafting him in another.

A person so selfish must be some sort of criminal, he does not deserve to live.

That's it, I've had enough ofslowing down for dombasses. Continuously people will go off track and then jump out right in front of me, or cut me off when I'm already overtaking them, or do a slide and then jump back on the racing line in front of me. And every time I hit the brakes and I suffer for their mistakes.:grumpy: Not any more, if they be an idiot in front of me, I'm not slowing down for them any more.

I am well past babysitting other racers. I just got really sick of it. Now if someone comes back onto the track right infront of me I have no problem bouncing off them if I cant get past another way. I am also past caring about the people almost dare you to knock them off the road by staying on the outside when you go up the inside of a tight turn. They want you to be careful not to hit them and thus get a slow exit so they can keep their spot. I take my racing line now and if it takes them out it was their risk. Real racers know when they are beaten.

i've had a few encounters with that pixel junkie,probably jobless and no social life moron too, at the same place. he is the cheapest, dirtiest driver ever. he took me out a lot of times, and when losing he just quits. just like that.

As usual after racing online you met the top of the dumbass :crazy:

Robenden2 NL Block your line everytime you want to pass or ram you into the wall when you succeed

Kake25 FI Same kind of guy + quit race when not winning as host

MaxBiaGGy ES King of Wallsurf on HSR Impossible to pass
Stifter NL Prince of Wallsurf
MARKOSWRC Block you & ram you to spin out of race

Ouystyty FR Block you & ram you to spin out of race

🤬 getting sick of it

Faster connection and it would also be nice if you could see peoples settings

it would also be nice to see the other racers stats extc

i've had a few encounters with that downsyndromed moron too, at the same place. he is the cheapest, dirtiest driver ever. he took me out a lot of times, and when losing he just quits. just like that.
Come on, chaps... we all know that there are plenty of morons online, but that doesn't justify this sort of abuse. In my short time playing GT5:P online, I've had several frustrating experiences, so I can sympathize with your annoyance at these drivers, but please - try to keep your comments civil 👍

Come on, chaps... we all know that there are plenty of morons online, but that doesn't justify this sort of abuse. In my short time playing GT5:P online, I've had several frustrating experiences, so I can sympathize with your annoyance at these drivers, but please - try to keep your comments civil 👍
👍

I was just going to say the same thing.

I have to work on my car tunings, because even when I'm maxed and at the front, somehow people are screaming by me in the first turn. Then some clown slams into me.
That's what drives me the most crazy - when you're on a straightaway, and a guy just comes right up from behind and slams you without even trying to pass! Often, I see that guy recede into the distance in the mirror rather quickly as he pushes me forward and spins out...

GT5 was my first real foray into the world of online gaming at all (OK, other than Tiger Woods '08 - only a couple of times) But - was I ever disappointed! There certainly is no "gentlemen's agreement" in place - no scruples at all...And, if you ever get fortunate enough to dodge the flying automotive missiles hurled about, and miraculously wind up about to actually WIN the race, there is about a 90% chance that the dolt/host suddenly shuts it down, because his array of vehicular weaponry failed him and he has unfortunately found himself in LAST place...you know, the old "If I can't play my way and win, then I'll take my ball and go home" losers we all knew as growing up...

Tonight on suzuka a****aka (CA) (silver GTR) was continually coming just on the inside of corners and using you to keep him on the track by forcing you off and using you as a buffer.

I mentioned this guy the other night and so did another GTP'er, we both spelled the name wrong though.

That guy is quick in a straight line.....he enjoys sticking his car in corners at speeds he cannot maintaining then running into you. Leave any space he goes under, stay far ahead and he may bomb you if its the last lap. Pass on the straight? yeah right...he will swerve all over the place when you start pulling around him and then if you get along side he will take you out instantly.

He will also quit any game host or not if he is not i nthe front like many others.

I have had pretty good races at 600PP and especially 700PP at Fuji this week. As long as you can get through that first turn, you can usually get a pretty good race.

GT5 was my first real foray into the world of online gaming at all (OK, other than Tiger Woods '08 - only a couple of times) But - was I ever disappointed! There certainly is no "gentlemen's agreement" in place - no scruples at all...And, if you ever get fortunate enough to dodge the flying automotive missiles hurled about, and miraculously wind up about to actually WIN the race, there is about a 90% chance that the dolt/host suddenly shuts it down, because his array of vehicular weaponry failed him and he has unfortunately found himself in LAST place...you know, the old "If I can't play my way and win, then I'll take my ball and go home" losers we all knew as growing up...

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it.

Oh, and welcome to the world of online gaming in general. For every good game and player, there's about 100 racists, wanna be tough guys, irritating children, smack talkers, and combinations of all four. Enjoy your stay.

sorry, wont happen again :guilty:

I don't want to be rude but when i play online i want to have fun and more of a challenge than GT5 P, NOT be pushed off or Blocked by a idiot that has a car as wide as the track and yes i understand blocking is allowed but not zig zagging across the road like a moron.

I don't want to be rude but when i play online i want to have fun and more of a challenge than GT5 P, NOT be pushed off or Blocked by a idiot that has a car as wide as the track and yes i understand blocking is allowed but not zig zagging across the road like a moron.

Please re-read the post and Touring Mars's point - and the user's apology.

You know, for referring to someone as "that downsyndromed moron".

Erm, yes... don't we all...

I'm not saying that people shouldn't moan or report crap driving (like the morons that have punted me off at Suzuka three races in a row this evening :grumpy:)...

What we're saying is, if you are going to moan about crap driving, please do it in a way that is not offensive. I can officially say that the word 'moron' is perfectly OK, though :)👍

@ jgda9rs - No harm done 👍, some of these people do test one's patience to the limit - speaking of which, I've had it with GT5:P online tonight... my blood pressure can only stand so much, and I only have a limited supply of Carlsberg.

How can anyone race online at Suzuka (and Fuji even)? There is very little room to move, sand all over the place (where all the jerks can easy throw you into), and only 3 laps (for 16players).

I spend most of the time avoiding being hit or getting out the sand, instead of concentrating on the race and the corners.

HSR at least has 5 laps that allow to start 12 and win, and the barriers to save you from some bad moves. Wallriders apart I think it's the only "safe" place for ONLINE racing...

PD showld make the Fuji and Suzuka races 10 or more lap long. This way all the jerks would avoid it or give up after a couple of laps...

isn't it always the way ?

@Touring Mars: yeah send some carlsberg my way too! but when i said the "D" word, i was kind of joking around in a way, not really angry :lol: but i know it's mean. been watching too much kenny vs spenny :D

@hornet_burnout: I found a good way to relieve frustration and that was quit the online race and just blast some hot laps in arcade mode. worked really well for me, and i broke into the sub 1'56 range in suzuka, yes i wanted revenge that bad but couldnt get it, made me mad. my other suggestion is just think that you're in the old school btcc races when you get punted out.

How can anyone race online at Suzuka (and Fuji even)? There is very little room to move, sand all over the place (where all the jerks can easy throw you into), and only 3 laps (for 16players).

PD should make the Fuji and Suzuka races 10 or more lap long. This way all the jerks would avoid it or give up after a couple of laps...

Agreed. 20, 30 laps would be awsome! But then i think of the host disconnecting in the last lap... :grumpy:
lol the online is a pure beta test ... and we are the crash dummies :crazy:

sigh... This is one AWFUL thread to be reading about!

for one: everyone seems to be nagging!

and two: these people are still unavoidable!!

FACE IT! there's a 9/10 chance that you will race against "ruFF ryders"... and it's just TERRIBLE to see one of those jack asses get a poteum finish!! now are you going to stoop to their level or tough it out?? the saying comes to mind:

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

And in this case, it's TRUE! I mean, how many of you guys have been penalized after someone crashes into you?! It's definitely a bug that needs to be fixed... But other than that, I still find victory in any race to be manageable. It all depends on the driver. :sly:

And before I go, let me leave you with a quote from a Jet Lee flick...

"Learn to adapt!"

Well at least as the game grows older it will be less appealing to those not interested in racing. But we are still in Prologue :( long wait ahead...

And this iss todays list, so far:
Koko30 (FR) (driving reverse)
bjum81 (DE) (raming blocking brake testing to win)
Killerpuh (DE) (bumping from behind 3 races in a row he started behind me and did it on purpose to throw me into the barrier)
Danaal (ES) serious wallsurfer and pushed me off 3 times

And a couple more morons who disconnected being host... Can remeber them.

sigh... This is one AWFUL thread to be reading about!

for one: everyone seems to be nagging!

and two: these people are still unavoidable!!

FACE IT! there's a 9/10 chance that you will race against "ruFF ryders"... and it's just TERRIBLE to see one of those jack asses get a poteum finish!! now are you going to stoop to their level or tough it out?? the saying comes to mind:

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

And in this case, it's TRUE! I mean, how many of you guys have been penalized after someone crashes into you?! It's definitely a bug that needs to be fixed... But other than that, I still find victory in any race to be manageable. It all depends on the driver. :sly:

And before I go, let me leave you with a quote from a Jet Lee flick...

"Learn to adapt!"

..I'm still wining races. But I still deslike it.

Fun is not the victory, but the racing.

Please add also buscieta (IT) wallsurf, bump and ramming on the straight to prevent my little Elise going past his GT LM

i got tired of this crap. i got hit this evening, i went back out on the track, found the ass and ran him the hell of the road... it felt good =)

"If you're not in it to win it, why RACE?"

Fun is watching those nuBs pile up in front of you as you're making the pass. :dunce:

Obviously, in the end, victory is the goal. But the getting there must be enjoyable. I just had a fantastic race with another portuguse also on an Elise 111 (JotaTifosi) and regardless of whom was the victor, I had the most fun in the 3 laps we where together, more than ever before in GT5P online.

And certanly more than when I beat morons by 5 seconds... Or get thrown off by them.

We passed each other at least 6 times, touched sligtly twice, never blocked or defended, wallsurfed or bumped. At the end, if it was a real race, it would need a photo finish. I slipstreamed and he didn't even try to block with a "one move".

BEST RACE EVER.

i just saw dblcheez (Red RX-7) get railed by some ass, ruined his race, I was following close behind when i got taken out too. Damn shame, i feelz for u son.

I noticed that if there are a lot of people who are totally out of control it removes them from the race, I just finished 2/3... I was like, "wtf?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back