The New Black List ;_;

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 609 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirdparty

I tried to give him a chance after ramming me twice, but when I overtook him on Fuji, he rammed me from behind at the S turn.
Surprise surprise, he's in a yellow Tuned Elise.

I second this nomination for THIRDPLACE. Whilst racing him around Fuji, he brake checked me dowm the straight on the second lap and then when i overtook him on the right hander before the left hairpin, he kept swiping at me.

I had the last laugh in the end though, because at the end of the straight on the last lap, he tried to ram me into the kitty litter, but i pre-empted this so i took a different line and he went flying passed me into the wall.

When i crossed the line, i noticed on the placing board that he'd quit. Ha Ha!

One- Nill to the stalker!!!

My bad Beerz, i meant thirdparty.

Too many hours spent staring at the HDTV!! LOL

:)

Can't wait to start playing this game and trying to avoid all the names on this list... :P

I hate having to do this, but Laguniste definitely belongs here. Refuses to be overtaken by aiming to hit other cars instead of the corner apex. Even on a straight he prefers to ram someone into a wall, rather that driving forward

Appie - Oh, but I do! I have it since March 26th (I even had it pre-ordered).

But... my PS3 crapped out on me a few days before I got the game, and now I'm stuck with a game I can't play and a brand new G25 and Playseat Evo that can't be used until my replacement PS3 arrives.
Been waiting for it for almost a month now... :rolleyes:

Appie - Oh, but I do! I have it since March 26th (I even had it pre-ordered).

But... my PS3 crapped out on me a few days before I got the game, and now I'm stuck with a game I can't play and a brand new G25 and Playseat Evo that can't be used until my replacement PS3 arrives.
Been waiting for it for almost a month now... :rolleyes:

ooh ok, Sorry:ouch:

Superdiachi Japanese version, Suzuka pro
Even though he is fast he will not make a clean pass & will punt you off instead of setting you up for a clean pass.
I had several races with him today & he doesn't even try to race clean.

Online is full of collisons,by accidents or deliberadely.How meny thousands of names are you putting in sight?

The shame about them being in elises is that they give a bad image to the rest of us who use them. Dont hate us all lol!

My sentiments exactly.

Quite often I'm under way quite quickly in a tuned Elise and brake for a corner (which even an Elise has to do at least on the tight right angle ones if you want to take the correct line) only to have a bunch of maniacs smash into me (and effectively put me out) and then lean on the outside barrier all round the corner and then continue along taking side swipes at each other.

Often these jerks are so busy trying to knock each other off the track that I have time to catch and pass them again – but it all has very little to do with simulated racing when morons like that are spoiling it.

I have to say that I have only ever once encountered an Elise that tried to use unfair tactics – and only minor ones. I can't say that of many other cars.

I'm looking for a fair race and don't deliberately mess it up for others – but I have on occasions lost it – mainly when pushing too hard in corners trying to avoid being torpedoed by crazies.

Sorry this a bit off topic, but i don't want to start new thread for this.

How do i know whether i am a host in online race?

I am glad the accusation against myself was cleared up after chatting to PSTC555.

3 racers i came across last night.

JOKO = Ramming, and running you into the barrier when you try and pass.

huesodelarisa = Ramming, and running you into the barrier when you try and pass.

waldi72 = Ramming, and running you into the barrier when you try and pass.

Came across these 3 in many races at Suzuka and the High Speed Ring.

Superdiachi Japanese version, Suzuka pro
Even though he is fast he will not make a clean pass & will punt you off instead of setting you up for a clean pass.
I had several races with him today & he doesn't even try to race clean.

i totally agree with that! him and bernalstock. bastards. they bring out the evil and roadrage in me.

How do you know what version game they have? Or can't different versions vs each other?
I'm happy to say I finally got around to beating A Class so I can race with you guys now ;) The racing is much cleaner than the beginner events so I'm much happier.

I've raced against RUMBLERIDER around HSR and I have the European GT5P.

He's a member of GT Planet, if it's the same person, and his posts suggest that he has the Japanese version of the game.

If he can confirm that then it would indicate that people with different versions of game can compete with each other.

Online is full of collisons,by accidents or deliberadely.How meny thousands of names are you putting in sight?
1000 thousands :)
There are only 1 000 000 players and circa 999 999 dirty drivers:
-300 000 "deliberately"
-699 999 "by accidents"
Get it easy: don't ram (etc.) anyone intentionally, nothing more.

i totally agree with that! him and bernalstock. bastards. they bring out the evil and roadrage in me.

And so you retaliate, someone else sees this and nominates you for the black list and so it goes on, never ending until people stop bumping and/or retaliating. Rise above them or you drop to their level.

god this is so gay ....

Note From Moderators:

From GT Planet Acceptable Use Policy: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

One solution is password protected servers and abillity to ban people. Only way currently to fight these a*sholios is to close server if you are the host. It is not very elegant and bad boys very seldom understand that they caused closing of race.

Still personally i won't host races if most of people act like monkeys(or worse).

And so you retaliate, someone else sees this and nominates you for the black list and so it goes on, never ending until people stop bumping and/or retaliating. Rise above them or you drop to their level.
👍 Sound advice.

After spending the whole of last night racing online for the first time, although I managed to have a few good races, and even saw a few examples of sporting behaviour, the Daytona Speedway races were usually a lottery, more like Destruction Derby than Gran Turismo :indiff: Every other race, you are almost bound to get nudged, blocked, rammed or completely taken out through no fault of your own - and sometimes inflict the same on other people through no fault of your own either. Still, I also saw plenty of deliberate (or what seemed like deliberate) attempts to take me out, and many times these people were successful and completely ruined my race... the temptation to retaliate is very high, but it's not worth it...

ZAMORA
GT Version: EU
(A) - repeatedly and blatently tried to barge my poor little cappucino off the track

Mangsen
GT Versiom = EU

(A) - I watched him nudge the rear corner of every car he approached. Nudge rear pass/drivers side as you get close, watch them spin, you move up one place.

This is no way to play a driving game and when viewd from behind it makes you look like you've got no idea how to race at all!

Wow .... Someone has their panties in a wad ... talk about being a little bit like Hitler, Stalin, or mainland China. Jeezz oh peats. Black listing is dumb and childish. I didn't harass anyone directly, and just because I used the word "GAY" doesn't mean I should be punished. Being gay is not a race it's a choice, but that discussion is elsewhere on this fine website. Whoever posted this needs to be limited, because it's harassment.

god this is so gay ....

Note From Moderators:

From GT Planet Acceptable Use Policy: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

god this is so gay ....

Note From Moderators:

Wow .... Someone has their panties in a wad ... talk about being a little bit like Hitler, Stalin, or mainland China. Jeezz oh peats. Black listing is dumb and childish. I didn't harass anyone directly, and just because I used the word "GAY" doesn't mean I should be punished. Being gay is not a race it's a choice, but that discussion is elsewhere on this fine website. Whoever posted this needs to be limited, because it's harassment.

This is not harassment, it is just listing people that cheat in online races. There's no harassment in that.

This is not harassment, it is just listing people that cheat in online races. There's no harassment in that.

Agreed with above. Frestkd if you don't wish to use the Black List no one is forcing you to use it.

You may call this harassment but at the end of the day, the people who are being targets of foul play are really the ones who're being harassed. The list is set up purely to warned those of drivers who're mostly likely to cause disturbance in online races.

...and just because I used the word "GAY" doesn't mean I should be punished.

Try telling that to people who support Gay rights and find the usage of "Gay" as a derogatory term which they find insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back