The New Black List ;_;

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 609 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the best song you could possibly put in a racing video about drivers that look like they're driving while getting dressed for work or something. hahah. :D

So what if youve got someone on your tail, you're in a corner, and they consider you to have made a sudden movement when turning? Does that mean the guy behind can literally go straight through you?

If you're driving along the racing line quite nicely, then you'll have nothing to worry about. It'll occur when you suddenly lose control over your car, turn sharply into a corner too soon, step out on a straight, returning onto the track after an off, etc.

In your example, if the car in front were to lose the back end, and spend a few seconds trying to re-correct the cars angle, it may turn into a ghost if he is not under full control. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but there is a less chance of it happening through a corner.

don2647 - blocking and smashing me off the track, i would make a clean manover to pass him and when i was along side he would ram me! Hard!

He was in R34 i was in a IX

nene2 - Stoped on first lap in middle of track on a straight! I think alot of pack hit him!

As a new member I've spent a lot of time reading through the numerous threads in this forum and have come across the antics of Neo_The_User. This Kid,
(Say's He's 15 and loves joyriding), shows a total disregard for the rules and when he gets the game this little maggot is going to be a nightmare. I suggest a
Pre-emptive blacklisting of this w**ker.

I nominate er_Yuki and danika2 for instant black listing.

Reason;

Blatant Blocking, swerving and ramming. On both corners and the straights.

***Note to other drivers online***

If you happen to crash or just slip off the road and lose speed or come to a complete stop. Get OFF the racing line! Move over to the other side of the road to gain your speed. I'm fed up of coming out of a corner to find some idiot crawling along the racing line, and finding my bumper right up his/her bum, and me subsequently coming to an abrupt stop or spinning off.

STOP IT!

As a new member I've spent a lot of time reading through the numerous threads in this forum and have come across the antics of Neo_The_User. This Kid,
(Say's He's 15 and loves joyriding), shows a total disregard for the rules and when he gets the game this little maggot is going to be a nightmare. I suggest a
Pre-emptive blacklisting of this w**ker.

Wait a minute, I recognise him. He was the spammer that kept making new threads in the forums before he was banned. I can only add names that has already committed an offence so its not possible to add names due to pre-emption because that would be unfair. It's like judging only by their names seeing whether they're good drivers or not and this not what this list is about.

I nominate er_Yuki and danika2 for instant black listing.

Reason;

Blatant Blocking, swerving and ramming. On both corners and the straights.

***Note to other drivers online***

If you happen to crash or just slip off the road and lose speed or come to a complete stop. Get OFF the racing line! Move over to the other side of the road to gain your speed. I'm fed up of coming out of a corner to find some idiot crawling along the racing line, and finding my bumper right up his/her bum, and me subsequently coming to an abrupt stop or spinning off.

STOP IT!

Unfortunately due to a change in format, all drivers will be listed under the grey list temporarily if its mentioned by one member. Something like a Yellow Card in football/soccer. If another member also noticed the poor behaviour from the drivers you mentioned in their games then they will be sent to the black list. This is to distinguish the likes from the one time offenders to offenders which are blatantly causing everyone misery.

hevein and kadera, dont know how to use brakes, ramming and running under the yellow line at Daytona Road.

I nominate JarJarLewis (EU) - Delibrately hits people on hairpin at Suzuka and hits them on the straights. Happened more than once

EDIT - Deliberate blocking on a consistant basis on straights as well as ramming you on the inside at the esses.

Japanese version-Suzuka-Pro
EGL_Softly_Duck A punter, never passed him even on a straight without him ramming me (3 separate races).

uzaru8532, A stalker!! (4 separate races)
Opening lap, he slowed on the straight & hit me as I passed, 2nd lap he waited in turn 1 until I came around & lapped him & tried to take me out, 3 lap waited just after the underpass & tried to take me out when I lapped him again.

Once I figured out what he was doing I was able to throw a fake on him & avoid him.

neo_ _04 - WRONG WAY AROUND TRACK!

Stupid red mustang and just drove into people at front because his stupid driving got him in a spin! PILLOCK!

Add Alexander39 - slammed brakes on half way down straight (Press pause) Due to this pack ran into back and side of him!

PSN ID - zippyuk
GT Version - EU
Classification - Quits as host, barging, ramming and blocking.
I recommend taking this post with a pinch of salt, or at the very least requiring some further details/verification and asking zippyuk for his side of the story. This post is a good example of how easy it is to be unfairly listed without a fair hearing.

I'd like to suggest that, if a GTP member is named in this thread, at the very least they should be PM'd to let them know that they've been nominated and give them a chance to respond before adding their names to the list.

edit: PSTC555 beat me to it 👍

Any reason for the nomination though? What offence did they cause?

Ah, sorry.

Just the usual thing. Lotus driver happy to ram anyone ahead of him off the road to gain a place, not respecting the braking zones of regular cars found online. Aggressive blocker.

This is experience of 5+ races with the driver.

I recommend taking this post with a pinch of salt, or at the very least requiring some further details/verification and asking zippyuk for his side of the story. This post is a good example of how easy it is to be unfairly listed without a fair hearing.

I'd like to suggest that, if a GTP member is named in this thread, at the very least they should be PM'd to let them know that they've been nominated and give them a chance to respond before adding their names to the list.

Yes, i'm pretty skeptical about this one. I try to contact him for his side of the story and whether he has some recollection of the events.

This post is a good example of how easy it is to be unfairly listed without a fair hearing.

In fact, I'm going to say that I think that open blacklists are never going to work for this very reason. Wayyyyyyyyy too many childish people out there.

However, a whitelist can probably function better, since it's much harder to "accidentally" be a good sportsman. If people like racing with you, you're probably worth racing.

Hello here's Friday,

I've been a hot topic over here i see :) let's defend myself.

Last thursday i got the package, drove through the events and was anxious to get online.
When i was online it was a big mess, people banged me litteraly in walls, on the gras, into the litterbox and into other cars.
I got some off them back, and sometimes i had mistakes because i had to push in my BMW with 641 PP.

I don't remember hitting you stonemonkey, but i believe you.
Although you say that we were beside eachother, so it could be possible that i never saw you, or made a mistake and hit you.
But don't remember it and saw your last post on this matter so no hard feelings on my side.

Which brings me to my point, i'd rather see that only people get nominated when adressed by more then one person.

I saw that you guys also put me on the white list, thanks for that, after my conversation with Sjaak i've decided not to get back at anybody no more.

See you guys online !

Hello here's Friday,

I've been a hot topic over here i see :) let's defend myself.

Last thursday i got the package, drove through the events and was anxious to get online.
When i was online it was a big mess, people banged me litteraly in walls, on the gras, into the litterbox and into other cars.
I got some off them back, and sometimes i had mistakes because i had to push in my BMW with 641 PP.

I don't remember hitting you stonemonkey, but i believe you.
Although you say that we were beside eachother, so it could be possible that i never saw you, or made a mistake and hit you.
But don't remember it and saw your last post on this matter so no hard feelings on my side.

Which brings me to my point, i'd rather see that only people get nominated when adressed by more then one person.

I saw that you guys also put me on the white list, thanks for that, after my conversation with Sjaak i've decided not to get back at anybody no more.

See you guys online !

This is what I like to see. A shining example of one who acknowledges their own mistakes and races clean. It was a bit of a hot topic about your nomination but i'm glad you put your side of the story as a genuine racing mistake thus now its a thing of the past. The system has changed so only those who have more than one nomination enters the Black List for definite.

It's also nice to see that you have reformed to not take revenge anymore to prevent such incident happening again which is one of the core ideas of this list to begin with. Yeah and I think we all agree that hopefully we can have some great racing action with you if we have the opportunity to meet you online at some point. 👍

I would like to nominate Pizzamannen (EU) - For ramming on numerous races (at least 3 races I got rammed off at the esses at Suzuka by him. One of the worst races I've been in, 7/10 cars were lotuses and they were all rammers).

I was hoping to contribute to the white list before this one....

I nominate nasir123786

For repeatedly slamming the brakes on straights whilst I was drafting him.

Hi, i have to add beliall (EU)
He was an idiot in a orange tuned elise and hit me every chance he could on fuji, even tried to spin me twice going down the straight. 👎

Having played several hours today I have two more to add to the grey list. All information on these guys is welcome.

RACER13 (EU)
Found at the High Speed Ring Pro PP650 race in a white tuned Elise 111R. Either a rammer or just a dangerous guy who doesn't know the corners of his car. He overtook me twice (battling for the lead) in the first corner, both moves ended up in a bump in my left rear corner and a crash for me. Probably Class A.

G4ngSt4r_3 (EU)
Found at the Suzuka Pro PP650 race in a dark grey GT-R. Swerving in front of others, using others as guardrails, all round poor driving. I saw him take out two guys and I was the third one when I reached him. Classes A and D.

Well I just read through that whole thread, and thank god didn't find myself listed and named and shamed herein.

I think it is very true about the lotus being a little too able in terms of performance for the 650pp races. Personally I do own one, but I have stopped using it and I have now taken a couple of hours getting used to a Ferrari F40 which I hope to campaign from now on.

Just out of interest, I have raced with a few of you now, and I know I have made a couple of mistakes due to inexperience, so if anyone on here has been punted by me, sorry. I got better though!

Nominate snoop_doop. A moron. Spent two races with him on the High Speed Ring and he spent both of them taking the leading pack out including me to his own advantage. In one race his 'tactics' weren't working for him so he took people out while waiting for them at the last corner.

wanna nominate masiro_iori. guy's a total cheap bastard, will take out anyone whenever he can. i always find him in suzuka and he always takes me out all the time. there's a couple more but i cant remember their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back