The next need for speed

I think that need for speed porsche unleashed sucked... but i like the idea of Japanese supercars like GTRs, NSXs and Stis and Evos with exotic supercars like ferrari...they should put a ''good'' damage system in the game... because the one in nsf:hp2 and need for speed high stakes sucked... dont get me started on the one in need for speed underground and need for speed underground 2... need for speed high stakes 2 would be great... i think that high stakes was the best need for speed and need for speed underground was the second best...

The worst part of NFS : PU for me was that it only featured Porsches, I mean c'mon ever heard of variety? The handling was pretty dodgy too.

1995_eclipse
I think that need for speed porsche unleashed sucked... but i like the idea of Japanese supercars like GTRs, NSXs and Stis and Evos with exotic supercars like ferrari...they should put a ''good'' damage system in the game... because the one in nsf:hp2 and need for speed high stakes sucked... dont get me started on the one in need for speed underground and need for speed underground 2... need for speed high stakes 2 would be great... i think that high stakes was the best need for speed and need for speed underground was the second best...

1995_eclipse?

I really wonder why you think NFSPU sucked and liked NFSU. :rolleyes:

T5-R
The worst part of NFS : PU for me was that it only featured Porsches, I mean c'mon ever heard of variety? The handling was pretty dodgy too.

Come on. Seriously? Need For Speed: PORSCHE Unleashed. What the hell else do you think is gonna be in the game?

Yet another :rolleyes:

EA needs to put the racing back into NFS.

No more GTA rip-off "free roaming", "dubs", nitrous oxide canisters, rice simulation, or boobies.

Just racing.

I didnt like NFS:PU because i hate Porsche's and the tracks were terrible

I agree with Viper Zero... put the racing back into NFS... Racing with cops after you that is...

1995_eclipse

I agree with Viper Zero... put the racing back into NFS... Racing with cops after you that is...

Tell me about it... On HP2, I put one opponent car as a Elise and had the difficulty set up as the highest... Me in a McLaren F1 (Or other highend cars)... Just to see if I would finish or the cops would get me first (The Elise was just there to hang)...

8 hecktic laps took a little over 30 minutes but I loved every second of it... :D

1995_eclipse

If you dont like Porsches, why did you even pick the game up? And the tracks weren't terrible. They were quite good.

1995_eclipse
Tell you about what
So did you finish or did the cops get you... it sounds like you finished though

I did it on several areas several times... Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost... And losing on the last lap... That just sucks!! :grumpy:

yeah... ive done that a number of times (loosing on the last lap)... but most of the time that i got arrested it was because of a stupit mistake... :ouch:

I had a gift voucher and the date was nearly expired so i had to get something... i dont know why i dislike the tracks... there is just something about them... although it could be racing on them in cars that i hate that makes me hate them

IMO, one of the greatest was The Road & Track Edition of NFS1:SE.

I have the game for the comp and is incredibly fun.

NFS2 was like, the ultimate supercar racing game.
Let's see...They had

The McLaren F1, Ford GT90, Jaguar XJ220, and what else? Oh yes, a great selection of the world's finest supercars.

IMO, This is what the next NFS should be like.
Have car manufacturers, and of course, cash to buy them. You could buy almost any car, from Supercars, to Exotics, to Sports. Including NSXs,Skylines, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, BMWs, Mercedes', Porsche's, the works of awesome car.

None of these Integra, Civics, or riced up S2000. If I had to chose what would be the lowest horsepowered car in the nexr NFS, I'd choose between the S2000 and R32 Skyline. Nothing lower.

i dont know... i like integras an eclipse's... they should include them and you can tune their engines alot to gain alot of speed but not be able to rice them alot... and not be able to tune the supercars like ferrari's engines as much... but still make them a fair bit faster than the integras ect

1995_eclipse
i dont know... i like integras an eclipse's... they should include them and you can tune their engines alot to gain alot of speed but not be able to rice them alot... and not be able to tune the supercars like ferrari's engines as much... but still make them a fair bit faster than the integras ect

Well... HP2 did have some cars that would never be considered Super Cars... Such as the BMWs, Mustangs, GTO, I don't think the Elise is anywhere near the SUPER mark... And plenty of other cars were not all that crazy... So I suppose they can put those cars in HP3... It depends on what image EA wants for their game I guess... (A strong image is obviously something they want...
Though EA is enjoying the 'Custom made' idea throughout its games... Def Jam, SSX 3,The Street sports series, NFS Underground... And it works... I have DJ, SSX and NFSU...)

I think that the next NFS should have engine and suspension customization options (like NFS:Porsche Unleashed). I think that some small body kits (no huge outrageous ricer ones, though) would be cool, too. Plus, there needs to be cars from USA, Asia, and Europe.

Found some good info on the new NFS:

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED GUNS ENGINES FOR XBOX 2

EA announces a new title in the franchise for the current gen and "a next generation console"

EA's chart-topping Need for Speed Underground is, presumably, currently in the pits and getting race-tuned for a third outing, but meanwhile the publisher has announced a new title in the NFS franchise, Most Wanted - which looks destined to race onto Xbox 2 along with every other format currently on the streets.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is said to combine street racing with tuner customisation and hi-speed police pursuit as players attempt to score notoriety amongst the street race crowd. A fast-paced driving experience is, not surprisingly, promised, and you can move up a black list by establishing street cred and building up your rap sheet to become the most wanted driver around.

Racing head-to-head against other drivers in super cars, muscle cars and lightweight speed-demon sports cars is promised, as well as evading the cops as they attempt to neutralise your schemes to become the biggest, bad-ass motorist around. Additionally, talk of brand new gameplay is being touted, set in a dynamic, open world.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is pencilled in for a November release (so this instead of Underground 3 presumably?) on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, DS, GBA, PSP, PC and "a next generation console".

Image:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_281/vortal_pic_140910.jpg

Back