The Nissan Pic's Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 241 comments
  • 8,800 views
Originally posted by pimp racer
GOt any in the color white and any other color and by the way the picture also had a nismo 400r in blue!
I've got a couple of white ones as backgrounds on my PC at work. The only trouble is I'm on holiday ATM :( but I've emailed in to get someone to email me them :D
 
Found 'em :D

minesR34.jpg


minesR34f.jpg


(Don't bother checking. The website listed on the pics isn't there anymore)
 
Originally posted by daan
(Don't bother checking. The website listed on the pics isn't there anymore)
You read my mind :lol: I'f you''ve got any more please post them :)
 
Thanks Dann. Also i knew that tucars.net is no more :lol: And yes more is really helpfull i think i have a few let me look around on my comp.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
If you've got any more please post them :)
Sorry, I'm spent.
 
There's a video around here somewhere of a Mine's Skyline.
 
Yeah i know i went to the site and downloaded it and all i heard was just sounds and no video i was so angry because i finally thought i found it but then it get done downloading and i only hear sound. Hey if anyone has it please PM me or send it to my email.
 
Yeah i have Divx thanks for the site i am downloading the video right now and once again i worship you. :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
Done downloading and watching and i am just speechless really excellent video go download it everyone.
 
What color of this MINES Skyline would you get i would probably get the black one really nice looking car.
 
Is that the vid with the white skyline going around a track and that japanese guy talking about how fast it is? It has green subtitles I think. If it is I have it already.
 
i would take a white one
 
BTW daan that vid is great:yup:
 
:drool: must.... get.... skyline....

Great vid daan!
 
Ok so it wasn't green subtitles but it was the one I was thinking about. I have that one on my site too :D
 
Well i thought it would be stupid if i started a new thread for this.
The offical mines webiste i think if anyone wants to know i have been looking around for a while but never found until i just clicked on some link at some site and i was totaly blown away.http://www.mines-wave.com/
 
I got the bestmotoring with the mines car in it, who eva is able to get there hands on it, get it. Its a pretty good dvd.
 
Not sure if SkylineGTR_guy got my pm but Here is a link to a vid of a mate of mine giving his R32 GTR a thrash around a local race track. Please right click and save as cheers.

Specs:
R32 GTR
650hp
6 speed straight cut dog box
Perfromance:
0-60mp 3.6 secs.
top speed 200mph.

On this video you will see him rounding a corner at nearly 40mph or 60kph, and accelerate to nearly 130mph before hitting the brakes for the hairpin. You will need the newest divx to view it.

Enjoy
 
Originally posted by RazorGTR
Not sure if SkylineGTR_guy got my pm but Here is a link to a vid of a mate of mine giving his R32 GTR a thrash around a local race track. Please right click and save as cheers.

Specs:
R32 GTR
650hp
6 speed straight cut dog box
Perfromance:
0-60mp 3.6 secs.
top speed 200mph.

On this video you will see him rounding a corner at nearly 40mph or 60kph, and accelerate to nearly 130mph before hitting the brakes for the hairpin. You will need the newest divx to view it.

Enjoy

Yup I got it :D
 
Back