The Nissan Pic's Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 241 comments
  • 8,800 views
And another.
 

Attachments

  • picture-230.jpg
    picture-230.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 85
Lastly,
 

Attachments

  • picture-231.jpg
    picture-231.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 85
Originally posted by RazorGTR
Another typical boy. Well when you boys wish to be enlightened let me know.

As far as the EVO and Subbie well I've personally beaten every subaru I've raced, at the drags and open road. I've lost to one EVO, who had done {turbo, injectors, cams, front mount, ecu, pod, exhaust, fuel pump, and stripped the interior} and lost by .5 of a second with my nearly standard R32 GTR. I've never been over taken or beaten on the open road by either.

Mod for mod neither are quicker, top end faster, road, circuit, or drags than the GTR any model.

However in saying that there is nothing quicker than the Top fuel cars {V8 powered}, nothing quicker than the V10 n/a F1 cars on a circuit.

Getting back to reputation, lets see. The R32, R33, and R34 all held records at the Nurgbering(spelling?) circuit. I don't recall and EVO, Subaru, or any other Japanese manufactured production car doing that. The arrival of the GTR also seen rules changes in the JGTC both GT500 and GT300, and Australian Touring Car series. The herritage speaks for itself. It's accomplishments so far are unrivaled in the feats it did for 12 years of production. It doesn't matter that I own one, I would and still do say the same thing, and the same for the Corvette, GT40, Shelby Cobra's. I've owned a 1972 Stingray and loved the car, still do. All have their place in history to present in the motoring world. The mistique of these cars still to this day carry on. There are die hard fans of those cars to, and I suppose because you may not think they are all that it is easy to dispute or trash them. I don't normally get into car bashing as I've said before. I'm a performance car enthusiast and have been for over 20 years.
Unlike the narrow minds that seem to roam today, the true enthusiast looks past personal opinion and recognizes cars for what they are or the particular models achievements instead of looking for an opening to bash or trash talk them.



Well bro, you and I both know that I called this one quits. I don't mean to bash the Skyline, I totally like it's styling, as I mentioned before, but I just do not like it's handling.

You are right about the whole enthusiast and I like to consider myself as an auto-enthusiast, mostly because I like all kinds of cars, not just Japanese or just German or just American. I'm pretty well rounded, but in every group there is a car or selection of cars that I just don't like.

Don't get me wrong, if someone were willing to GIVE me a GT-R or sell me one for a DECENT price, then yeah, I'd scoop one up, just to say that I own one. Because I know parts coming from Japan are going to be a bum:lol: But at what's charged today and/or what import prices are, I'll never even look twice to own one.



EDIT: You know Razor, I have a fondness for you, mostly because you stand your ground and you always have an excellent rebuttal for what ever is said. I love a good arguement and debate, and you haven't ceased to amaze me with your debate skills.

You know, I was rated small debater and mass-debater of the year. :lol: TWICE!:lol: :lol: :lol:


OUT!
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
Shadow, why don't you just tell us why you hate GTRs so much instead of making us ask your brother? So far I haven't heard a valid point for your hatred.



Well, honestly, it's not really a hatred, it's just a discontent. I know I've blown it out of proportion in the previous posts, but it's really not that bad.

It happened on the Nago circuit when the good-ol folks from Option came over to film the drift teams dancing around the tracks in their cars. Before the camera crews got setup, all of the teams were out making dry runs. Likewise, us amatures were getting our last few minutes of track time in before we had to give it up to the crews.

Anyway, long story short, I was in my GTS-t when I got challenged by the EXTREMELY cute Japanese female. She was driving a 180sx.

Thinking my Skyline was the be all of drifting, I said sure. I mean, I've got my certifications of drift instruction, what does she got?
Well, she had something, because we were neck and neck the whole time, and when I tried to play games like throttling up and getting extra close, she just laughed and carried on.

Then . . . .it happened.

Last lap.

We were literally no furthere than a door-lenght apart and we were completely sideways.

We hit the all-famous "BEND" on Nago Circuit and we were hitting it hard.

I swear she was right next to me. And all at once, she went around the back of me, and wound up on my passenger side.

SHE WON!

And all at once, my boys went

(with a lot of entusiasm)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I got stomped by a girl in a "lesser" car.

Hows that gonna look when I open up my drift school.

"Oh yeah class, by the way, I got beat by a girl in a 180 while I was driving my Skyline."

I finally decided then and there that the skyline wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and after my accident in the touges, I traded it in for an S13.

Never felt happier.

One thing my Skyline did do. That I haven't seen another car do.

Is reach 450 hp, with just a tweak of the STOCK turbo and an exhaust. And it RULED the street racing world.

Just not the drifting world. EH, oh well, can't have the best of both sides is what they say.


Any way, I gotta get's to work, I'll holla!


OUT!
 
Originally posted by Shadow Drifter
Well, honestly, it's not really a hatred, it's just a discontent. I know I've blown it out of proportion in the previous posts, but it's really not that bad.

It happened on the Nago circuit when the good-ol folks from Option came over to film the drift teams dancing around the tracks in their cars. Before the camera crews got setup, all of the teams were out making dry runs. Likewise, us amatures were getting our last few minutes of track time in before we had to give it up to the crews.

Anyway, long story short, I was in my GTS-t when I got challenged by the EXTREMELY cute Japanese female. She was driving a 180sx.

Thinking my Skyline was the be all of drifting, I said sure. I mean, I've got my certifications of drift instruction, what does she got?
Well, she had something, because we were neck and neck the whole time, and when I tried to play games like throttling up and getting extra close, she just laughed and carried on.

Then . . . .it happened.

Last lap.

We were literally no furthere than a door-lenght apart and we were completely sideways.

We hit the all-famous "BEND" on Nago Circuit and we were hitting it hard.

I swear she was right next to me. And all at once, she went around the back of me, and wound up on my passenger side.

SHE WON!

And all at once, my boys went

(with a lot of entusiasm)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I got stomped by a girl in a "lesser" car.

Hows that gonna look when I open up my drift school.

"Oh yeah class, by the way, I got beat by a girl in a 180 while I was driving my Skyline."

I finally decided then and there that the skyline wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and after my accident in the touges, I traded it in for an S13.

Never felt happier.

One thing my Skyline did do. That I haven't seen another car do.

Is reach 450 hp, with just a tweak of the STOCK turbo and an exhaust. And it RULED the street racing world.

Just not the drifting world. EH, oh well, can't have the best of both sides is what they say.


Any way, I gotta get's to work, I'll holla!


OUT!

The GT-R just isn't meant to be a drift car...I mean with hicas and all its really more of an anti drift vehicle than anything else. I'm not much for sliding around a track, it looks awesome, but I want my car to stick firmly to the corner, which is waht the GTR is designed to do. The skyline is a great car, but not really meant to be a drift car...But hey, atleast you still chose a nissan ;)
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
But hey, atleast you still chose a nissan ;)


Here here!

Why would I chose anything else?

My saying is, "If it ain't Nissan, it's nothin!"
 
so Shadow Drifter you are baseing all your skyline dislike and silvia love, around how well it drifts?

if thats they case i would prefer a silvia over a skyline if it was for drifting, but the reason i like skylines are much more than drifting.
 
yeah I was trying to make it darker blue, here is the original:
 

Attachments

  • skyline-in-mirror.jpg
    skyline-in-mirror.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 95
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
yeah I was trying to make it darker blue, here is the original:
Oh ok i thought so hey heres a pic you might like!http://stowed.net/img/misc/Japanese.cop-01.jpg
 
SWEET! thanks!

I'd love to add the nismo pics to my site but they are in flash so I cant save em :(
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
SWEET! thanks!

I'd love to add the nismo pics to my site but they are in flash so I cant save em :(
:banghead: I forgot to save them to and thats sucks its in flash you think you can take a screenshot of it with some program i forgot the programs name though.
 
I though I might refresh this thread.

Here is a pic of a mates GTiR Pulsar not long after it came from Japan. He has now painted the wheels white.
 

Attachments

  • gtir2.jpg
    gtir2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 53
damn those nissans with white wheels!

lw1.jpg

*only that low because of a dip in the carpark.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
SWEET! thanks!

I'd love to add the nismo pics to my site but they are in flash so I cant save em :(


Click gallery and then hit the printscreen button for each picture and crop the rest of the image out. ;)
 
Factory paint
\/
 

Attachments

  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30
Back