The non-muscle American car thread (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 1,522 comments

In your opinion, which country makes the best looking cars?

• Total voters
Does Non american Ford cars counts?

Does it also means that cars like chevrolet spark or Aveo or captiva from GM Korea counts as one?
I will count these kind of cars, just like I count Acuras and Infinitis. Though they are not built in America, they are sold under American brands.

Does Non american Ford cars counts?

Does it also means that cars like chevrolet spark or Aveo or captiva from GM Korea counts as one?
Is there any differences between the U.S. Aveo and Spark and the Korean ones?

Well I know the US ones are trash.
And so are the Korean ones.

What about the Ford Aspire, America's favorite econo-box?
image.jpg

I only remember the Aspire from when Rusty wins one in Vegas Vacation. Other than that I very rarely saw one on the road.

Surprised nobody has been brave enough to post a pic of a Mustang ll yet :mischievous:

Ford_Mustang_II_FeatureHero.jpg

MustangII.jpg

cobra.jpg

I can't understand the hate for this car. It practically saved Ford from disaster from the oil crisis of the '70s. Also they can be made into some pretty cool drag cars 👍

Last edited:
Surprised nobody is brave enough to post a pic of a Mustang ll yet :mischievous:

I can't understand the hate for this car. It practically saved Ford from disaster from the oil crisis of the '70s. Also they can be made into some pretty cool drag cars 👍
They do look quite good with a decent set of rims & tyres. well a lot better than the 88 fox body anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not sure how to get my Image to show...

I've seen that one. Its nice but not mcup of tea. The extended wheelbase helps though. I'd love one.

Minivans? Opinions vary I guess.
Here is the thread to discuss and post pictures of any kind of American car that doesn't fall into the muscle car or hot rod category. There isn't really a place on GTPlanet to post these types of cars. Trucks, race cars, and modified cars ARE allowed to be posted.

Those minivans are American cars that don't fall into the muscle car or hot rod category.

It is kind of a piece of crap. If it wasn't for Back to the Future that's exactly what it would be remembered as (if at all).
Well, I sure do feel silly for buying one.

It's an amazing car to drive. Ever find yourself in NH, and I'll show you.

Back