The non-muscle American car thread (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 1,522 comments

In your opinion, which country makes the best looking cars?

• Total voters
Fancy some kinda obscure 50s cars?

1954 Kaiser Darrin:
KaiserDarrin_0034_1000.jpg

indecently rare Hudson Italia:
137864_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

1953 Chrysler Ghia Special:
MC14_r119_002.jpg

1957 Merdury Turnpike Cruiser:
57_mercury_Turnpike-Cruiser-DV-10-MB_08.jpg

1955 Willys Bermuda:
5_us_55_bermuda_htop_006.jpg

1957 El Morocco:
1957-Chevrolet-El-Morocco-front-left-side-view.jpg

1957 Dodge D100 Sweptside -Dodge's attempt at a Cameo beater:
382351-1000-0.jpg

1950 Nash Healey:
2202aa1d7b1ec1fb18c936a75fbbf4bf_xl.jpg
The 1951 Henry J should be added to the list.
image.jpg

Not sure if in Questionable Modifications thread or not. :boggled: Mustang II? Really? Is this an official GTP hearing on the 4 wheeled abominations for which the United States of America has yet to formally apologize?

The only good Mustang II was the one that was killed for its front clip and left to be crushed.

Not sure if in Questionable Modifications thread or not. :boggled: Mustang II? Really? Is this an official GTP hearing on the 4 wheeled abominations for which the United States of America has yet to formally apologize?

The only good Mustang II was the one that was killed for its front clip and left to be crushed.

They're not even modified. Aside from the wheels which aren't even bad.

Also, I'm not sure why you're complaining about this car when there are a lot crappier cars to complain about.

Get out. Now. :lol:

Everyone bitches about those cars but have literally 0 experience with one.

I was a big II hater until I got in one. There are cars 10x worse built in that decade.

Chrysler-Airflow_mp16_pic_85185.jpeg
Slash
Get out. Now. :lol:

Everyone bitches about those cars but have literally 0 experience with one.

I was a big II hater until I got in one. There are cars 10x worse built in that decade.

Suppose I do have experience with them. There may be worse, but garbage is still garbage.

I guess I'm trying to figure out the point of this thread, so here's a 1936 Chrysler Airflow.

I disagree. The car wasn't nearly as bad as it's bad out to be.

Although I'm a Mopar guy, I do think Chevrolet makes some good trucks. The S10 is one of my all time favorites.
image.jpg

Back