The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,861 views
Haha!!!! My PS3 is mine and mine only!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Well, my brother has his own too.. but he insists on stealing mine :ouch:

Got it now anyhow :dopey:
 
I guess I'm the only PS3 hoarder down here :sly:

Well it's just mine as my older brother has his own 160gb slim and lives next door. My sister doesn't annoy me for it either :p
 
Updating GT5 now, then I come!
 
My favourite Clio Cup driver's here! Huzzza!


And, I'm in, if I'm not too late.


Edit: Driverman447, I know you like to complain about me and all, but if I choose to like dubstep, it's none of your concern. :p seriously.
 
I'm so depressed that I messed up. :(
 
Practice 2 Results:
1st: nascarfan1400
2nd: SpeedyishOlly
3rd: GTracer98
4th:sparkytooth
5th: rallymorten (1st In Class)
​
 
Practice 2 Results:
1st: nascarfan1400
2nd: SpeedyishOlly
3rd: GTracer98
4th:sparkytooth
5th: rallymorten (1st In Class)
​
Sure did end early :ouch:
 
Well, the rain came and everyone said "Screw it" So I guess you can say it was rained out? :confused:
 
My favourite Clio Cup driver's here! Huzzza!


And, I'm in, if I'm not too late.


Edit: Driverman447, I know you like to complain about me and all, but if I choose to like dubstep, it's none of your concern. :p seriously.

Since when? I personally try not to complain about anyone...
 
Lol, 100% Rain for tomorrows happy hour! :D
 
Yay, Gokart Drift 2! :lol:

Seriously, that one Knockout we did was really entertaining, especially when you have epic music in your head. Once again great fighting Olly, :cheers: to seeing this kind of action in both classes when we start the season :cheers:

I should really consider a huge Knockout event, I know I have at least 2 junkies supporting that :D
 
Make that 3, we should have that be the non-points race:
Every 3 laps, last place is eliminated EX:
Lap 0- Start
Lap 3- Last eliminated
Lap 6- LE
Lap 9- LE
And so on

(And everybody uses a 100 kart)
 
Make that 3, we should have that be the non-points race:
Every 3 laps, last place is eliminated EX:
Lap 0- Start
Lap 3- Last eliminated
Lap 6- LE
Lap 9- LE
And so on

(And everybody uses a 100 kart)
Delightfully challenging!!! :drool:

I just gotta make sure I don't punch the brakes to hard while turning in the hairpins :ouch:

Let's see:

12 drivers as of now:

12 x 3 = 36 laps!!! :sly:
 
I had been thinking it could be used in the one idea with Ford GTs 💡 if we have this much drama in karts, imagine in those machines :scared:
 
Last edited:
I had been thinking it could be used in the one idea with Ford GTs 💡 if we have this much drama in karts, imagine in those machines :scared:

Oh yeah! :sly:
 
Why does the countdown timer show that we race today? I thought race was tomorrow? Also, what time is happy hour?
 
kartguy9
Why does the countdown timer show that we race today? I thought race was tomorrow?

That's my mistake, I always forget Sunday's at the wrong end of the week on the other side of the pond :lol:

Allow me to atone for my mistake:

img.php
 
fixing that now :lol:
 
No problems. Just didn't want to be late to the grid!
 
kartguy9
No problems. Just didn't want to be early to the grid!

Fixed :sly:

Nas and sparky if you want, I'll send you a pm regarding "that-you-know-of" 👍
 
sure, check your inbox from me also mort
 
You-know-of????

More like: I-don't-know-s***-of.
 
Now you do :sly:

I hope to be online in a few minutes, if somebody wants to practise 👍
 
Now you do :sly:

I hope to be online in a few minutes, if somebody wants to practise 👍
I'm in for eliminator races today :sly:

I suck at putting down times :ouch:
 
@Rally: I could join you about 1hr. Let me know where you're...room or your lounge?
Need to send FR?
 
No need for FR's for now, I just made it:

1472-6118-4216-8218-4624
 
No need for FR's for now, I just made it:

1472-6118-4216-8218-4624
I hate practice, I'm up for eliminator racing.
 
If any of you wonder, I did DC, but I had to go anyway.. That's the first time it got the timing right :lol:
 
Back