The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,863 views
If any of you wonder, I did DC, but I had to go anyway.. That's the first time it got the timing right :lol:
Smell ya later then........
 
Well, my real life karting races were excellent. Time to join you lads tomorrow. Well, I say lads, but should I be informed of any girls here? I don't want to exclude...


But, anyways, let's race! :) less than 24 hours to go.
 
Little over 12 hours! See you guys there! (The room will be public, but you can FR me for easier access 👍)
 
Good luck guys :), I'm rooting for sparky.
 
Remember to make the room title threaten randomers that can't read :lol:
 
How about: "Come here to be kicked".
 
That's actually not too far from what I had in mind.. You gotta love people (particularly US/UK/AUS etc.) that can't read "PRIVATE", "DON'T JOIN", "JOIN=KICK" etc. :lol:
 
Maybe "Justin Bieber fan club" that'll scare everyone :lol:.
 
That would probably work :lol:

Sorry for drifting my kart off-topic but does anyone have experience with allowing players not physically in your room, your PS3, to take over? Not that I plan on hacking Mel or Jammy (:sly:), but I've heard about it several times and I just can't find anything about it
 
Sorry RESH.

I can't make the race today :(

I'm being dragged to the theater..... :ouch:

I have to leave at about a half hour before the race start and I obviously won't make it despite counting on being here :(

One final help here: Name the room: Join and die.
 
Even I was rooting for you.... :dopey:

For second place.
 
Even I was rooting for you.... :dopey:

For second place.
Well. You're lucky I can't race today. So lucky you were even praying for me to not show up :p
 
So Nas', Good Luck and don't screw up your kart in the hairpins ;)

I'm counting on you for this race 👍
 
Not good enough Sparky :lol:

I had you on my list of drivers that would pass me first, so that'll need an update :)
 
I'm awake! No more WRC nonsense, rally, I'm actually awake! :sly:
 
What time does the room open?
 
I'll be there about 10-15 minutes prior to race start for qualification 👍
 
A little driver meeting:
If one of us disconnects during the race, we will do these steps:
1. Take note of the lap we are on.
2. Exit the race
3. Wait for person/people in question to return.
4. Resume the race in the order we were in, aswell as subtract the laps.

EX: 1st nascarfan, 2nd sparkytooth (Disconnects ), 3rd rallymorten Lap 4/15
Restart: 1st nascarfan, 2nd sparkytooth, 3rd rallymorten, Lap 1/11
 
Thanks nascarfan. So we are qualifying?
 
Thanks nascarfan. So we are qualifying?

According to nascarfan, yes.

A little driver meeting:
If one of us disconnects during the race, we will do these steps:
1. Take note of the lap we are on.
2. Exit the race
3. Wait for person/people in question to return.
4. Resume the race in the order we were in, aswell as subtract the laps.

EX: 1st nascarfan, 2nd sparkytooth (Disconnects ), 3rd rallymorten Lap 4/15
Restart: 1st nascarfan, 2nd sparkytooth, 3rd rallymorten, Lap 1/11

Not my job to note the order in 100cc two stroke class, though, right? Just the 200cc four-stroke "Jr. Class?"
 
Its "our" as in you note you were fourth, then say "Im fourth!" And you would line up that way. Quallifying is in the same room as race, and goes live at 5pm GMT, so right about now, also that means one hour of qualifying. :)
 
Back