The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,863 views
Be there in about 30 minutes
 
Room Nuber: 1472-6118-3658-4761-2646
 
Trying desperately, but as usual the net goes @%¥<{§~¤| on race days 👎
 
Nas' is having net problems too. You can still make it, we're starting a little later.
 
People are having DC's :(
 
Don't wait more than 10 minutes if I'm the only missing

The strange thing is this only happens on race days, like Roman (PS3) is deliberately trying to ruin everything I do.. I swear, this is going to kill him and our router one day! :mad:
 
Don't wait more than 10 minutes if I'm the only missing

The strange thing is this only happens on race days, like Roman (PS3) is deliberately trying to ruin everything I do.. I swear, this is going to kill him and our router one day! :mad:

Nas' is still missing anyway. Can you not get online at all or is it just not letting you join lobby?
 
First, it took me 15 minutes to even get online. THEN Roman decided to freeze on the loading screen. Let's hope 3rd time goes better, though it does not AT ALL look that way..

Edit: trying to load the lounge.. Took him 5 minutes to reach the conclusion he couldn't
 
Last edited:
Ah, this is a slight disaster :p
 
Not a disaster, just my luck, ask a person named BAZZER about my luck
 
New room?
 
New room - 1472 - 6118 - 3916 - 1738 - 8621
 
Sorry a lot guys.. Have I ever introduced Roman to you? *hi Roman* He likes long sleeps and effing up whatever I race in. His best friend is Kefir *hi Kefir* who helps Roman with his evil plans of ruining everything.

Now see why I try to do things biweekly?
 
are you returning?
 
Nah, I've given up for this week and I'll be trying something else next week..
 
Jr's were very boring in Indy :(
 
After a buggy single race, here are the final results...
Official Results After Indy Rain or Shine Classic
1st SpeedyOLLY +--:--.-- (Pole)
2nd jam_my21 +9.377 (BEST LAP: 1:56.249)
3rd nascarfan1400 +10.877
4th kartguy9 +31.911
5th ITR6S +1:10.765
6th kadzido DNF (Bored)
7th Mr_Melancholy DNF (Bored)
8th rallymorten DNF (Disconnect)​

Okay guys, I know it was bad, and the fact that everybody went to 100's didnt help... But this series isn't dying! Tell us what you didnt like, and we will try our best to fix everything by next Sunday. :)👍
 
It was just the amount of time it took, with the disconnect issue. Also it was much more fun with everyone in 100s. Apart from that, the race was very fun.
 
SpeedyishOlly
Also it was much more fun with everyone in 100s.

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if we were to rethink the karts I'd say 100's (or maybe even 125's) only, simply for having even more competitive ones.

Also, have anyone noticed the stall of signups since the 100's got filled? 💡

But more than that, I really hope that rage of mine wouldn't be for no avail. I do really want a darn wired connection.
 
MrMelancholy15
OP says registration's closed

Maybe, but even before then, the only bit of fresh air blown into the Jr's was when you decided to make the 2nd Jr team. The 100's got nearly filled in what's no time compared to anything I've hosted.

Oh well, at least Roman decided to do this on pre-season. Plans for next week:

  • Reset router at latest on Saturday
  • Take the PC in the living room off the net
  • Start GT5 at least an hour prior to race
  • Force (as in using violence if necessary) Roman to work late on Sunday (you should've heard him trying to load GT5 the 3rd time :scared:)
  • Win the championship after 1 week

Anything I missed? :sly:
 
I like all karts being in one class. Maybe 125's? Also, how about a time limit for the race?
 
I don't see the point of Jrs at all to be honest. The drivers were bored, and we in 100 class have less competition. Also, it would be terrible on kart space with all the traffic. I'd prefer if we went all 100's or all 125's.
 
If anything I'd say 100's. Not too slow, but also not overpowered. So yes, I'm basically giving myself last place :dopey:

Oh, and, shorten races a tiny bit? 25 minutes? Roman and Kefir see every second as another chance to wreak havoc across the circuit :)
 
OP says registration's closed
Yea, the deadline was Saturday
  • Indy
  • Track
  • 2 Jr. karts
  • 100cc karts
  • boring track
  • boring Indy track


I kid you not.
So Indy and the lack of Participation by some Jr drivers

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if we were to rethink the karts I'd say 100's (or maybe even 125's) only, simply for having even more competitive ones.

Also, have anyone noticed the stall of signups since the 100's got filled? 💡

But more than that, I really hope that rage of mine wouldn't be for no avail. I do really want a darn wired connection.
I say Keep 100's, Atleast through Season 1... But the Jrs were unique and added a chance for the second championship...
 
Back