The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,864 views
Ciro has a good idea right there.

We could have just have one race each class and give the drivers the ability to participate in both classes.

Or we could cut race distance down and make the races more numerous.
 
Morten and Nas, join the discussion please! :sly::D
 
Don't worry everething gonna bee alright.
Idea that we have two races - one with Jr's - one with 100cc - is good idea. I love to see how you 100cc guys can handle the Jr's :)
 
Don't worry everething gonna bee alright.
Idea that we have two races - one with Jr's - one with 100cc - is good idea. I love to see how you 100cc guys can handle the Jr's :)
They're easier to handle than the 100cc ones, but harder to overtake with them :p
 
Don't worry everething gonna bee alright.
Idea that we have two races - one with Jr's - one with 100cc - is good idea. I love to see how you 100cc guys can handle the Jr's :)

Eassseeey! :sly:
 
jr would be boring as i done a bit of a test at most tracks apart from round 6 and it almost full throttle on most tracks it a bore proof will be uploaded over night
at least with the 100cc your doing more
however i would replace rome with the eiger
and stage 5 with london
as these require more driver input
i would say if you were to do a multi class have either the pdi vs the normal
or 125 and 100
 
Great idea with the split races.
Should make it this sunday
 
jr would be boring as i done a bit of a test at most tracks apart from round 6 and it almost full throttle on most tracks it a bore proof will be uploaded over night
at least with the 100cc your doing more
however i would replace rome with the eiger
and stage 5 with london
as these require more driver input
i would say if you were to do a multi class have either the pdi vs the normal
or 125 and 100
When you're lonely you won't have fun ;)
 
You're not the only Sparky :sly:

I actually quite liked the idea of having one race with Jr's and one with 100's. No doubt some people are better in one than another, and then we have a bunch of those inbetween.. That could make it interesting! Plus, the Jrs wouldn't have time to find one specific Bob Marley song that goes "Don't worry - about a thing - 'cause every little thing - is gonna be alright". Yes, I did actually do that, I blame all my crashes to it :lol:
 
You're not the only Sparky :sly:

I actually quite liked the idea of having one race with Jr's and one with 100's. No doubt some people are better in one than another, and then we have a bunch of those inbetween.. That could make it interesting! Plus, the Jrs wouldn't have time to find one specific Bob Marley song that goes "Don't worry - about a thing - 'cause every little thing - is gonna be alright". Yes, I did actually do that, I blame all my crashes to it :lol:
See???

Now all we need to do is to drag Nas' down here.

I want DNF points for the genius decision of rushing race 1 and leaving me out :mad:
 
Last edited:
You guys wouldn't believe me if I said I cut the grass earlier that day *cough* :lol:

Two-class systems do normally work, at least they're not done with bad intentions. Plans back then were to build it up and have newcomers prove themselves in the Jrs before moving to the 100's. But well, I more than most people should know you must always expect the expected: lacks of signups, the one thing that could bring even TOCA, BST and co. to an end! Muhaha! :)
 
Changing something in the during a season, 8 times out of 10 doesn't end well.
 
You guys wouldn't believe me if I said I cut the grass earlier that day *cough* :lol:

Two-class systems do normally work, at least they're not done with bad intentions. Plans back then were to build it up and have newcomers prove themselves in the Jrs before moving to the 100's. But well, I more than most people should know you must always expect the expected: lacks of signups, the one thing that could bring even TOCA, BST and co. to an end! Muhaha! :)
People call out the jrs for being to boring :(

I think that with just 100kmh/60mph it's gonna be far harder to overtake the other drivers therefore making the jr race more interesting :sly:

Now if only Sparky II and Roman would stop hating us :( :ouch:

Resh, it's early enough :sly:
 
It's still not right to start a season then change it during a season (many have tried and many have fallen) :ouch:.
Changes should be very minimum like HP drops or grows.
 
sparkytooth
I think that with just 100kmh/60mph it's gonna be far harder to overtake the other drivers therefore making the jr race more interesting :sly:

If by "interesting" you mean lift off the gas once per lap and draft each other for nearly a minute trying to get down a 500m straight while listening to Bob Marley, why didn't you do the Jrs as well? That's just about what we need to do in an average race! :lol:
 
This is definitely a change for the better and it only really affects people who want a change, so I think it'll be fine.
 
It's still not right to start a season then change it during a season (many have tried and many have fallen) :ouch:.
Changes should be very minimum like HP drops or grows.
Not when everyone is in favor of said changes and the changes are for the betterment of the series.

Positive feedback about the possible changes and even racers inputting ideas themselves is all I've gotten today.

The series wasn't off to a great start anyway :(

OLLY and Ciro are with me on this as well as Morten ;)
 
Well just my opinion, I don't think your series is going bad, compared to Global GT last season :ouch:.

Well, good luck.
 
Well just my opinion, I don't think your series is going bad, compared to Global GT last season :ouch:.

Well, good luck.
I'm dead serious about this (I don't usually take stuff seriously under normal circumstances).

See ya at Fuji Resh :cheers:
 
perhaps we run a test session tomorrow evening uk time and work out and discuss in the lounge before implementing it
 
perhaps we run a test session tomorrow evening uk time and work out and discuss in the lounge before implementing it
Good Idea.

You're friend TNT should join, just tell him to fill the form on the OP and he's all signed up :)

We should meet up tomorrow at about race time to discuss this stuff and test stuff out.

I would do testing today if my Wi-Fi was working :ouch:
 
Well I think having to separate makes it better so the JR's don't slow down the 100cc's and interrupt them. Lool my opinion!
 
Well I think having to separate makes it better so the JR's don't slow down the 100cc's and interrupt them. Lool my opinion!
Your opinion is as golden as the other drivers' opinions 👍 :cheers:
 
I was afraid of this...
Im usually very accepting of changes to my races/series, and shortly after that, the room dies. Im going to need to put my foot down:

RESH has it spot on imo. Its too late for a major change, and there are quite a few Jr drivers, just nobody showed up. (And they had good reasons, Dano, Mel)

I say no to the three segment deal. No, it would be too confusing, and if thats the case, then we need to get everyone together sometime this week for the third Tsukbuka race.

Im not trying to be a stubborn Co-Host but its just too late. Junior drivers, please try to join Clubman. Im with what sparky said, the driving style at a solid 60mph the whole race, I find quite interesting, and very competitive.

Sparky you can get your DNF points if its OK with everybody else (Tie for 1st in team points). The reason I rushed is because Jammy had to go very soon, and I saw you go offline after a rage and thought "Well. Ragequit"
 
Back