The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,863 views
I would sign up for Junior but I can't wake up Monnday morning to race :(.
I woke up for GGT S1 every saturday at 6:30 am :grumpy:

Only to fail miserably at it.
 
I woke up for GGT S1 every saturday at 6:30 am :grumpy:

Only to fail miserably at it.

1. It is now 7:30 :).
2. I have school to get ready for.
3. You're good it is just the McLaren :lol:.
 
@sparky I know im limited to the ammount of times is say this (Use it waaaayy too much) but.
LOL :lol:👍

Mort thats a solid month that joke has gone on! :lol:
 
I say, to makes sure Jr. Karts brake, make custom tracks that have some sharp corners.
 
I know im limited to the ammount of times is say this (Use it waaaayy too much) but.
LOL :lol:👍

Mort thats a solid month that joke has gone on! :lol:
Depressing how you guys cannot come up with something better :sly:
 
I say, to makes sure Jr. Karts brake, make custom tracks that have some sharp corners.

2 Things:
1) We have one right now (Hot Springs)
2) The season schedule is pretty much final... But I want your feedback. Much better than Indy this week right?
 
2 Things:
1) We have one right now (Hot Springs)
2) The season schedule is pretty much final... But I want your feedback. Much better than Indy this week right?
Yeah, so much better :rolleyes:
 
Confusion? When? :confused:
 
What is the time for the race again?
 
What is the time for the race again?
6:00pm GMT.

The equivalent of 1:00pm or something in the :censored:hole where I live.
 
Yeah I can't wake up at 3:00am in the morning especially on a Monday.
 
:mad: :banghead: Derpy internet Ftw...
 
Dragon Pokemon FTW :D

Le wild Sylveon appears :scared:
 
I'm brave enough to take him on :trouble:.
 
nascarfan uses RPG.
*BOOM*
Its super effective! :D
 
nascarfan uses RPG.
*BOOM*
Its super effective! :D
Use next pokemon?

Still got my Metagross, Blaziken, Crobat, Ampharos and Salamence :trouble:
 
Last edited:
nascarfan uses nucular explosives.
*Everyone dies*
And its a draw!
 
nascarfan uses nucular explosives.
*Everyone dies*
And its a draw!
Sparky uses back OT.

It's so effective Arceus is crying....

Back OT ladies.

This is turning into cowboys and indians, too many illegal moves on Nas' part :mad:
 
Last edited:
:sly: I saw a funny pokemon meme:
"Here is your bicylcle, you can ride it anywhere!"

"Biggest. Lie. Ever."

OT Topic: The standings:
-Updated sparkys DNF Points. He now stands 3rd.

-Small "Points Behind" issue fixed where the points in the Team Column were relative to the Leader of Junior class.

EDIT: 300th Post :cheers: Yay! :gtpflag:
 
:sly: I saw a funny pokemon meme:
"Here is your bicylcle, you can ride it anywhere!"


"Biggest. Lie. Ever."

OT Topic: The standings:
-Updated sparkys DNF Points. He now stands 3rd.

-Small "Points Behind" issue fixed where the points in the Team Column were relative to the Leader of Junior class.

EDIT: 300th Post :cheers: Yay! :gtpflag:
Perfect Professor Oak meme.

I now stand 3rd (I have a chance :D).
 
Back