The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,864 views
If I ever get ITCC going again, the way my best friend wants me to, you should join. We'll see about getting you some more W's in the W/L column. :)
ITCC stands for??? :dunce:

I have to get better at driving consistently, I have no driving experience whatsoever in real life and the closest thing I can get to a car is a DS3 and the GT series.
 
LoL, 10 wins! I can only dream about that... :D
 
ITCC stands for??? :dunce:

I have to get better at driving consistently, I have no driving experience whatsoever in real life and the closest thing I can get my hands on to a car is a DS3 and the GT series.

International Touring Car Championship.


Basically, it was this:


1996_itcc_monza_audi_a4_touring_car_003.jpg



in real life


and this:

images


in GT5. I'm in the Volvo. :)
 
International Touring Car Championship.


Basically, it was this:


1996_itcc_monza_audi_a4_touring_car_003.jpg



in real life


and this:

images


in GT5. I'm in the Volvo. :)
I'm not that good with FF cars in GT5 (in previous GT games that was a different story).

I'd be willing to take part in it :). I just feel too cramped up right now despite being on school vacation :(
 
If only those Alfas and Audis and Opels etc. were in GT5...
 
I need a wheel, nuff said :grumpy:
 
They're in ITCC in GT5. What are you talking about?

No, I mean the same cars as in the real image with those liveries.

I need a wheel, nuff said :grumpy:

Exactly, and I was wondering, is the Thrustmaster RGT a good wheel? Maybe someone has used it.
 
If only PD had a livery editor for GT6. Which they most likely don't have because PD.
 
No, I mean the same cars as in the real image with those liveries.

Oh, :lol: I was about to post links to all of the GT5 cars pictured in there...

-Nissan Primera
-Alfa Romeo 166
-Audi (there is a roughly similar Audi, not the same)
-Peugeot (see above)
-BMW (not in the Italian TCC, but was in GT5)


I need a wheel, nuff said :grumpy:


Yes.
 
Oh, :lol: I was about to post links to all of the GT5 cars pictured in there...

-Nissan Primera
-Alfa Romeo 166
-Audi (there is a roughly similar Audi, not the same)
-Peugeot (see above)
-BMW (not in the Italian TCC, but was in GT5)

I'm pretty familiar with the GT5 car list. :D
 
I'm pretty familiar with the GT5 car list. :D
You're familiar with GT5's list, I'm familiar with the entire series' car list (Duplicates).

Or just go ask our friendly neighborhood GT916 to put us both to shame :sly:
 
You're familiar with GT5's list, I'm familiar with the entire series' car list.

Or just go ask our friendly neighborhood GT916 to put us both to shame :sly:

Speaking of which, why is the "Guess that car" thread kind of dead? Maybe we need a "Guess that car - All GT cars edition". I like guessing...
 
Speaking of which, why is the "Guess that car" thread kind of dead? Maybe we need a "Guess that car - All GT cars edition". I like guessing...
We could do that. Car guessing's getting old as hell though :grumpy:
 
We could do that. Car guessing's getting old as hell though :grumpy:

Well, for you! 700+ points in the old Guardian thread... :crazy:
 
No Penalties, Standings updated (Original Points System)
-Race One-
~100cc~
1st Gtracer98 (Best Lap: 1:03.994)
2nd nascarfan1400 +0:58.900
3rd kartguy9 +1 Lap
4th Bashdem +1 Lap
5th SpeedyishOlly DNF
~Junior~
1st willfred_1 (Best Lap: 1:16.971)
2nd rallymorten +0:00.020
3rd jammy21 DNF
-Race Two-
~100cc~
1st sparkytooth
2nd nascarfan1400 +0:00.126 (Best Lap: 1:03.901)
3rd SpeedyishOlly +0:03.059
4th Gtracer98 +0:03.459
5th Bashdem +1 Lap
6th kartguy9 DNF
~Junior~
1st willfred_1 (Best Lap: 1:17.181)
2nd rallymorten +0:30.000+​
 
We sure did some quick laps, Nascar! 1.03,9!
 
:eek: at Willfred's 1:16! Was that with draft?! Please tell me that was with draft! :eek:
 
:eek: at Willfred's 1:16! Was that with draft?! Please tell me that was with draft! :eek:

I'm guessing yes, cause I couldn't set a 1.03,9 without slipstreaming, only around 1.04,4. So should be the same with Will.
 
I'm guessing yes, cause I couldn't set a 1.03,9 without slipstreaming, only around 1.04,4. So should be the same with Will.
i got a 1:16.6 without draft on practice two
its in the lines
t1 and t2 only need a slight lift. fastest apex speed in t1 was 58 turn 2 required a lift and careful steering and i could hit it at 50 it all about being smooth every time the wheel skipped thats time and speed lost so the fastest line i the line with the least amount of skipping
 
We sure did some quick laps, Nascar! 1.03,9!

Yea... and the fact (after some slow practice times) that I got the fastest time all day :D yay!
 
are we racing next week. as i'm away and wont be able to race if it is next week
 
Seems that way... :( Sorry
 
Great racing gentlemen 👍

I guess we overcame the original issues we had. But new ones have arised, such as the Jr vs. 100cc problems and the points system.
 
Great racing gentlemen 👍

I guess we overcame the original issues we had. But new ones have arised, such as the Jr vs. 100cc problems and the points system.

Not that much of a problem. Jr. are just better at stuff and the 100cc are better at over stuff.
 
Not that much of a problem. Jr. are just better at stuff and the 100cc are better at over stuff.
Over stuff???

I'm still in sixth place for some reason :ouch: Gotta make ground in the next rounds as in August I might have to miss a few rounds :scared:
 
Over stuff???

I'm still in sixth place for some reason :ouch: Gotta make ground in the next rounds as in August I might have to miss a few rounds :scared:

Other :lol: sorry.
 
Back