The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,983 views
heres the lancer:
171103-lancer.gif
 
Originally posted by Jeff I.
sure, do you want it for just one, or all four?
All four would be great. Thanks again, Jeff.;)
 
Here is my latest creation.. feel free to tune, just credit.

mysupra.gif
 
he does that on purpose he goes for a mor realistic look.

BTW Ayaxr that supra is damn near perfect;)👍
 
There are a couple of minor indescrepancies, but I would have to say that is the most awesome Manga car of all (it's my dream car). Thank you Ayaxr. I was wondering if I could use that to make a black one? Let me know. Thanks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And to think, I may have one of those in about 5 months....Yay!
 
Lot of people from our forums post here i see.. i shall post here too :)

131103-bmwm3e46finalcut1.PNG


Give me credit if ur gonna tune it.
 
That M3 (?) is nice. the only thing I can see is that the front comes down right, but that doesn't reflect in the rear picture. I.E. there should be more dark in the rear picture under the bumper. other than that, good stuff.
 
I'm getting into Highway Racer mangas. They're fun, even though I'm the only one that does them. I'm planning on jsut making like my own crew of highway racers. this is the very first one. An R34 with headlight converted to air intake duct, carbon fiber hood, roll bar, no left seat, big wings, big front body kit, hood pins, dual exhaust, and seats from MCF.
 

Attachments

  • highwayr34.gif
    highwayr34.gif
    4 KB · Views: 145
I dont get it, when I made that one long manga car, you guys all had a problem with it, but when they make a long one, you guys think that it is all great. I see how it is.:lol:
 
My entry for the third manga comp.:trouble:
 

Attachments

  • lancer.gif
    lancer.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 138
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
I dont get it, when I made that one long manga car, you guys all had a problem with it, but when they make a long one, you guys think that it is all great. I see how it is.:lol:
Who made a long one?
;)
 
Here is the entry I'm using in Manga Round 3:
 

Attachments

  • lancer evo vii.png
    lancer evo vii.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by kazesupra
There are a couple of minor indescrepancies, but I would have to say that is the most awesome Manga car of all (it's my dream car). Thank you Ayaxr. I was wondering if I could use that to make a black one? Let me know. Thanks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And to think, I may have one of those in about 5 months....Yay!

sure go ahead, I dont have a prob with people tuning my cars
 
heres my entry for the third gifc. :lol:

181103-MCF-evo7.gif


custom veilside kit
and do-luck spoiler
 
here is the one I made for the 3rd stage
BTW Drifticon is my SN on the manga cars forum.
181103-Manga_HKSEVO.gif
 
My little drift animation. :D
 

Attachments

  • drift animation!.gif
    drift animation!.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 128
Originally posted by tbgtr34
:lol: :dopey: looks great, only... wheres the drivers??

-suspiceuos look- uhh... -hits with blunt object and runs- I'm not sure. Just didn't feel like puttin drivers in...
 
First try at one of these, base by kurukuru. I colored it, lowered it about 1 or 2 pixels, and made some wheels for it.
 

Attachments

  • clean civic.gif
    clean civic.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 121
Originally posted by tbgtr34
heres my entry for the third gifc. :lol:

181103-MCF-evo7.gif


custom veilside kit
and do-luck spoiler

car looks good i like what you did to it one of my favorite cars i also love the DO-LUCK wing ive been trying to make one for a while now just never looked good
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
heres my entry for the third gifc. :lol:

181103-MCF-evo7.gif


custom veilside kit
and do-luck spoiler

*cough, cough* Rice *cough* Just kiddin, love that evo. :lol:
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
:lol: :dopey: looks great, only... wheres the drivers??
They are R/C cars man, I thought you knew that.
:lol: ;) :D :cool:
Originally posted by Wheel Spin
again ignored
Don't worry, happens to me often. I guess no one wants to make a monaro.:p
 
Back