The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 223,002 views
*DOUBLE POST* my bad.

Um.. now I gotta make this post worth something... Nice supra, I think I may just tune it, :P but i'll probably keep it to myself.:lol:
 
Originally posted by ayaxr
Here is my "sleeper" tuned version of my supra...
mysupratune1.gif

The only thing it needs to be perfect is a bigger exhaust, then it would look like there's some power under the hood. Great job though.
 
Start of my civic project, i just did the mesh inserts for fun. :D This will be turned into Rice Heaven, haha!.
 

Attachments

  • civicmod.gif
    civicmod.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 131
Jesus that wing is huge, and is the dual exhaust really necessary?
 
Originally posted by lsk8er
Jesus that wing is huge, and is the dual exhaust really necessary?

I'm not done,a dn i like dual exhaust, even if one's fake. Got a problem? :trouble:
 
Alright don't laugh, this is a project car that will be updated now and again so check back for updates. I don't know if it's good right now so feedback is appreciated, good or bad.
EDIT: New wheels, custom by me; also made the back tire bigger.
 

Attachments

  • vw camper.png
    vw camper.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Start of my civic project, i just did the mesh inserts for fun. :D

looks like one-a them 747 wings.

ground control this is bluecivic requesting take off... over..
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
looks like one-a them 747 wings.

ground control this is bluecivic requesting take off... over..

Haha, what if i add real wings and then take off, SHWOOOOO!
 
No one has laughed at my VW Bus yet, I was expecting it a few minutes after I posted it but none so far.:(
 
that bus is awsome dude:tup: alot more creative than a civic, like the paint job by the way:lol:flames on a vw bus
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
looks like one-a them 747 wings.

ground control this is bluecivic requesting take off... over..
That's the ****, tbgtr. I don't particularly like that wing, or the dual exhaust, but if your going for a ricey look, then you have obtained it my friend.;)
 
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Alright don't laugh, this is a project car that will be updated now and again so check back for updates. I don't know if it's good right now so feedback is appreciated, good or bad.
im not an expert on hippie bus's , but it looks good. :D

put new rims on
 
can some body make hazzard lights for this lancer evo VII

201103-161103-lancer2.gif


Edit: Sweeper Bumper by Silvia drifter
 
Originally posted by Jeff I.
uh, that was made by chaos fire.:odd:
I know it was made by Chaos. :odd: When I said "That's the ****", I was refering to the statement tbgtr made.;)
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
can some body make hazzard lights for this lancer evo VII

201103-161103-lancer2.gif
I see you have taken my exhaust, and my "Sweeper" kit. I don't care if you use them, but please give credit.;)
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
evo VII Tuned
sweeper kit by: silvia drifter

201103-Lancer_tuned.gif
Looks good Jeff, good work, is that what your entering for the comp? Keep working on it, it's looking good. Maybe add a paintjob or something, and thanks for the credit.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Looks good Jeff, good work, is that what your entering for the comp? Keep working on it, it's looking good. Maybe add a paintjob or something, and thanks for the credit.;)

no, and for wich contest
maybe you can add a paintjob
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
evo VII Tuned
sweeper kit by: silvia drifter

201103-Lancer_tuned.gif
whats with these wheels that look like they have no tires, its getting annoying.
 
Originally posted by Jeff I.
whats with these wheels that look like they have no tires, its getting annoying.

Thay actually have wheels that are 1/2 inch to only 1 1/2 inch thick, get over it.
 
He wasnt talking about wheels, he was talking about tires:odd:. If people are going to use such low profile tires, they should atleast fix the shadow so it doesnt look like the car is floating.
 
Back