The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
My newest creation and avatar....I know some of you wont be intrested, but I just love history.:

Attachments

• animation1_29736_4347.gif
    animation1_29736_4347.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 233
Originally posted by FusionS2000
thats odd when someone wants soemthing from me, they never let it go, but when I request something nobody seems to care.:(
I found an S13 for you to work on, hold on and I'll post it here. ;)

You may want to post pics, that way more people may want to try it out, once they have an idea of what they have to do.

Fusion...I feel your pain :grumpy:

Most tunes look good or at least decent, however I would prefer if all tuners would give credit to the original author of the stock base..

Originally posted by ayaxr
Most tunes look good or at least decent, however I would prefer if all tuners would give credit to the original author of the stock base..
I agree, but it's not always easy to remember who did the first stock version of the car. ;)

Well if they are taken from the mangacar forum it is very easy to know who did the original, just a suggestion, an artist wont mind as long as credit is given...

Can someone add some animation to this Manga car? I would like hazzard lights if possible, and make the background transparent. I would really apreciate it.;)

Attachments

• s14manga2.png
    s14manga2.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 352
Still working on my scratch made bugatti veyron 16/4.
here's what I have so far, does it look right to you(meaning everyone)? ;)

011103-bugattistart.gif

I see, on the side view, tall vents, front view, short, i'll fix it. But not right now, i'm off to go see a movie. :) thanks btw

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
sure, just one thing, what are hazard lights?
They are the flashing lights in the rear that you turn on when your car is broken down on the side of the road.;)

Back