The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Just report 'em for spamming. But still, i like makin these. Letting people enjoy them without having to do any of the work them selves or get ragged on...

Where did you get the original from?

I just made this Silvia S13 from scratch. I did everything but the wheels. Credit to someone on the manga forum, forget the name.

021103-SS13.gif

Mike..glad you like your avatar...

02_eclipsegts.png

Yes I made this from scratch, eventually tuned with a cool paintjob from omicron..check out the rest of my cars on this site. There are a lot of other..much better..manga cars there too.

Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
yes im finished with this one ( scratch)CRX :drool:

Edit: anyone can use it just give credit:lol:
looks awsome, but I think you should get rid of that buble looking window on the side veiw.but thats just my opinion

here i fixed some really small stuff kept the hatch"bubble" :lol: and put my name on it ,so know one has to stress finding out who made it in the first place:D

Attachments

• crx.gif
    crx.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 180
Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
here i fixed some really small stuff kept the hatch"bubble" :lol: and put my name on it ,so know one has to stress finding out who made it in the first place:D

Man, I love that. I jsut Hi-jacked it from ya. This is gonna be awesome to slam. when i get around to it.

Back