The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,962 views
Originally posted by Suby-drifter
bb comin at ya
creds to deano for rims
sd for lights\decal
sideswipe for base
Ayaxr for seat
fusion for option stickers

A Bb!!!! That looks hella mean! (cool, that rhymes)
 
Originally posted by Jeff I.
Lets see some more American or European stuff, all this Japanese crap is getting a little repeditive and borring.


oh no your back!?!
 
Originally posted by Jeff I.
Lets see some more American or European stuff, all this Japanese crap is getting a little repeditive and borring.

This is American:
 

Attachments

  • 90 ramvan.png
    90 ramvan.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 103
No it wont, it will be the pimpness. Here is the shizzle to end all shizzle:lol: :
 

Attachments

  • 90 ramvan.png
    90 ramvan.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 93
I guess I should post the other one I made:
 

Attachments

  • 90 grand caravan drag.png
    90 grand caravan drag.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 108
I'm starting another tune. This one I'm using a new method of Carbon Fiber. I'ma ctually gonna be working on that 3000GT for a month or two to perfect it beyond belief. Like I always do now, all my own original parts...so far.
 

Attachments

  • r33 tune.png
    r33 tune.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 138
cm108kph, those are not Ayaxr's seats, those are my Sparco Monza seats......

Lookin' good Chaos...........


;)
 
ok here is a project i have been working on for a week
Credits
Chaos Fire:exhaust,and intercooler
Mati pl:Rims
Ronin:S13 Base
Tbgtr3:S15 Front End
_____________________
The day i got her
Thedayigother.jpg


Working on her putting the front end on and swaping a SR
WorkingonSilviaGTP.jpg


She's done and ready to go on the road
SilviaGTP.jpg
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
The shading blows.

i know
i was just making it primer black'ish
so i know the shading blows
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
The shading blows.

and for some reason the exhaust was moved to the other side..........


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
cm108kph, those are not Ayaxr's seats, those are my Sparco Monza seats......

Lookin' good Chaos...........


;)

Hello? cm108kph?
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Hello? cm108kph?

Hello. There. It's fixed. Heres an Impreza or two.
 

Attachments

  • impreza wrx sti.png
    impreza wrx sti.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 117
All I asked for was credit. I mean you know those are my seats, you put them in there. I don't think it's too much to ask,and I certainly don't think it warrants such a childish reply...........


;)
 
Back