The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 223,010 views
new car btw:
ae86levintunest1.PNG

This tune is base on a my car that i've re-worked form kuru:
http://www.mangacars.com/index.php?showtopic=1250
 
Originally posted by Mati PL
all of your cars are one big ****... team zanmato writing is ****ing up whole car. also learn how to shade. na dlower car instead of adding long kit. ALSO pls make one good tune INSTEAD of putting out thousans of ****ty ones...ohh na done more thing save files as png

1) I used the same shading the stock base had, so I can't possibly see how there could be no shading.

2) You have a point about the writing. I will leave it off of my cars in the future.

3) MS Paint on my computer doesn't open PNG files.

4) I have seen some of your tunes, and what the **** is up with the huge wheels you put on every single car? And I know for a fact that your "shading" looks completely unreal. The point of shading is to accentuate the lines of the car, not to give it layers.

So why don't you go crawl into your dark little cave and tune your Manga Cars all day, and maybe try to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism next time.

BTW, how is it that two cars would be percieved as "thousans":rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
1) I used the same shading the stock base had, so I can't possibly see how there could be no shading.

2) You have a point about the writing. I will leave it off of my cars in the future.

3) MS Paint on my computer doesn't open PNG files.

4) I have seen some of your tunes, and what the **** is up with the huge wheels you put on every single car? And I know for a fact that your "shading" looks completely unreal. The point of shading is to accentuate the lines of the car, not to give it layers.

So why don't you go crawl into your dark little cave and tune your Manga Cars all day, and maybe try to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism next time.

BTW, how is it that two cars would be percieved as "thousans":rolleyes:

maybe you could angle the writing down across the back wheel....that would look cool.
 
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
maybe you could angle the writing down across the back wheel....that would look cool.

Hmmm. Not a bad idea. Thanks for the idea.
 
well... that was critism :P btw:

cel.PNG

-big wheels? unrealistic shading? i dun think so!


Base by tom.
 
Originally posted by Mati PL
well... that was critism :P btw:

cel.PNG

-big wheels? unrealistic shading? i dun think so!


Base by tom.

ooooooooooooo that should SO be our 19th stage car!
 
yeah thats what i meant, a stock celica....i could think up some sweet **** for that car....
 
350z:
base ayarims tt511

350z[1]r.PNG


i wish to had this at 350z competition
 
Here's the car I didn't finish for the comp. :(

Base: Ayax/TT
 

Attachments

  • denso supra.png
    denso supra.png
    3 KB · Views: 95
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
its just a paintjob....so far..

How about now? As finished as it'll get today.
 

Attachments

  • denso supra.png
    denso supra.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 81
Gotta love the S13 👍 Not a big fan of the blue tints though. If you do have them, make sure the view through the front screen of the rear screen is slightly blue too. Still, it's good!
 
Originally posted by K-1
ok here is a glimpse of what im working on
Comments and ideas are welcome

K-1. Issent it C-West? Anyways here you go a better base:

180sxremake.PNG

- Mati/KuruKuru

And a C-West i did a year ago: ( on old base )

C-WEST180SXBodykits.PNG
 
I remember that, lol, I still don't get the wing though.

This is my own, personal car, side view. I shortened it a little bit though...
 

Attachments

  • grandprixcar.gif
    grandprixcar.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by Mati PL
K-1. Issent it C-West? Anyways here you go a better base:

180sxremake.PNG

- Mati/KuruKuru

And a C-West i did a year ago: ( on old base )

C-WEST180SXBodykits.PNG
do you use project hp because i saw this as an example on their forums.
 
heres my r33 for the ifx contest. i plan to rape the competition over there

ipx_entry.gif
 
At MCF Cerberus' sig says that he has gone does that mean that the MCP:2004 is never going to be completed?
 
Back