The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
Heh i wanted to try it out :lol:

BTW the wheels are from the manga forums
that lookks awsome, the only thing is the body and the spoiler needs to be all one peice, nice job though:tup:

the only big difference in the honda integra and the american integra is the headlights, and I thought the Acura Type-R wasnt as strong as the JDm one.:confused:

and BTW that CRX is pretty figgin sweet.

Hey Fusion, we don't get Type-R's, and those are JDM. ;) And the Type-Rs are the baddest Hondas :rolleyes: you can buy. I didn't even know that headlights are different. Any one got pics?

We had the Integra Type R in 2000 and maybe '99. Our Integras were different because we had a set of 4 round headlights. The Japanese version looked like this.

Attachments

• dc2_1.jpg
    dc2_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 167
The new Integra/RSX looks like this. We don't get a Type-R verion but Japan does. They're identical here and in Japan.

Attachments

• dc5_2.jpg
    dc5_2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 165
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Heres what I've done so far on this MK2 GTI with a 1.8t engine transplant, it's not much, but it's a work in progress.;) I know the shading sucks, I just started this 5 minutes ago. It will be fully shaded and outlined when it is done. ;)

Here's some more progress on my 1.8t MK2 Golf GTI project. I added Recaro seats courtesy of Ayaxr, rims from Ayaxr, the rest done by me. It's not done yet, I still have yet to do the shading. I want the outline, and all the details done before I tackle the shading. ;)

Attachments

• mk2 golf 2.png
    mk2 golf 2.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 169
hey can anyone resize this for me so it can fit the avatar space they give u in the forum..its like 9 pixels off......car done by deano and painjob done by tbgtr

Attachments

• hks abflug supra.gif
    hks abflug supra.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 152
hehe i edited this, it came stock from the kurukuru page ,anyway its the "TOPEND" NSX :mischievous:

EDIT: the car is from "gRip Video" volume 3

Attachments

• topend nsx.gif
    topend nsx.gif
    949 bytes · Views: 172
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
looks good so far:tup:, but what do you mean by finish the outline, looks done to me:confused:
I still need to change some of the lines. The lines you see are not final. ;)

Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
hehe i edited this, it came stock from the kurukuru page ,anyway its the "TOPEND" NSX :mischievous:

EDIT: the car is from "gRip Video" volume 3
Nice job.
You got to make me one of those one of these days.

Originally posted by battle_stage
The new Integra/RSX looks like this. We don't get a Type-R verion but Japan does. They're identical here and in Japan.
for ****s and giggles, here's something I did
yup.gif

it's still being worked on. The power's gone off TWICE while I was working on this, both times it was when I was just about done. so I finished quickly this time.:lol:

Originally posted by OmicroN
for ****s and giggles, here's something I did
yup.gif

it's still being worked on. The power's gone off TWICE while I was working on this, both times it was when I was just about done. so I finished quickly this time.:lol:
Nice job.

Back