The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
TurboLevin2NV
woo boy you guys are just askin for it. :indiff: eat your words buddy. here's a pic of the exhaust after i took it off after 5 years .
now is there anyone around here that can stop criticizing untouched pictures and make a manga version?
so youve had the car since you were 11? :indiff:

on another note i havent came accross any e36 3 series compact bases so cant really do a mangacar version sorry.:ouch:

k well u have to admit we had reasonable grounds to thinking it was p/s'd, theres jus somethin about it that doesnt look real, maybe it;s jus that i've never seen that kind of exhaust on a beamer?

yeah i understand.
s just that so many people have said it before and its getting to me. i have no reason to shop my car simply because i love it and feel no need to show people what it could be rather than what it is.

that exhaust is painfully common, that's why i took it off. it's the dtm style tip you can get even with bmw supersprint exhaust systems. see i didn't wanna look like a cheap rip off, so off it went.

and yeah any form is fine, any entries are welcome. i wanna see what you guys can do

I was wondering if someone could do this one for me:
100_2398.JPG

r0300416.jpg

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
~oz

Ah, the XB Interceptor, I've always wanted to make a KK version of that, now may be the time.

gtpbmwal2.png

Here's your BMW, the plate didn't come out too great, and I duinno if thats what your headlights look like, but I tried.

i know this is a lot to ask but seriously im captivated by these things.

if anyone has extra time...i have more requests :dopey:

first one...my old previa but i need it in silver

toyota20previa.jpg

second...the family accord
AccordHighRear.jpg

third...the vw touareg
DSC02809b.jpg

and last but not least...by bro's silver scion tc. he has body color eyebrows, he painted the stock rims to be black with silver lip, and his reverse lens is red-out. if someone could make that for me i'd love it...his b-day's comin up.

Previa's! Those rock, too bad no base has been made of those so far, I will try to get it done within a couple weeks.

FireEmblem62
Previa's! Those rock, too bad no base has been made of those so far, I will try to get it done within a couple weeks.

lol yeah
i love it even though mine's rusted and 16 years old. It's the comfiest minivan out there. i take it to work instead of my bmw if i'm feeling lazy that day lol. okie dokerz, thanks.

GAAAH i tried all the links everyone has to find manga car bases but none of them work. heeeelp please. god knows how many people have probably asked this question but i wanna start tryin this stuff...is photoshop okay? i have the lastest version.

SeatSafetyCar.png

One I did for fun a while ago.

LeMansP2.png

100% by me.

I am in the process of turning an R32 Skyline into a Jordan 191ish thing.

TurboLevin2NV
*jaw drops to floor*

omg how in hell do you people get so good. s'mind boggling stuff here
Just practice, I've been doing these since 2003, started with the old GIF car comps here.

Hey FireEmblem

I gave it a shot, and made one of my cars. lol turns out the base was actually made by you. It's my first car...so I know it doesn't look too good but I tried my best. Hope you guys approve:scared:

Accords.jpg

I guess I'll post my latest tune. Its for a battle on Pixelcarart.com.

Credits
Base - alpine
Taillight shades - BLiTZ

kk86levintc3.png

Latest Posts

Back