The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
v8supercarnf3.png

Work In Progress, BA Falcon V8 Supercar.

oooo v8 supercars!!!! is that your first v8 version, cause it'd be cool to see a HRT version :D

Since your a busy guy, I just have quick question... since search doesn't seem to like it, have you done an AW11 MR2 (mk1)?

And yeah, dude that expects stuff in 1 or 2 days... anything like this does take a few days... especially when basing from scratch (I haven't done any but I am familiar with the process)

Fix the bonnet there on the Falcon, Matt. Its a bit jagged and doesn't quite match the same shape as the real one. Also, across the doors is a kind of crease which you've left out.

blusmallhp4.png

i zoomed to 200% to show detail:
blubiglu4.png

"mods" include air-ride; quad 180-degree door hinges [gtfactory]; custom SRT seats with custom interior lighting; custom hood & bodykit; and FMIC.

can someone give me a link to a website that will teach me how to make a manga car I would look through all the posts to see if someone has already put up a link but there are over 2000 posts and yea thats a lot of reading that I don't want to do :)

Your help would be much appreciated :bowdown:

Whats wrong with having to register? If it has anything to do with personal details (Only email, really), then its pretty safe with the staff there, heh, I am part of the staff.

Well I found a car and changed the color on it but I haven't been able to do anything else because all the guides that they have on modifying the car they have you use MS paint and well I suck with MS paint and get frustrated very easily and just give up, I know how to use Photoshop but I can't find a guide that they have you use Photoshop. I wanted to make a Sil-Eighty but gave up, so I was wondering if someone could make me a Sil-Eighty please?

Your Help Would Be Much Appreciated :bowdown:

hey, ive been looking through this thread and you guys are wicked good at this.

I do have a request though. Could someone do the photoshopped version of my dads mustang? ( just please no changing the body kits or anything really. actually the only thing that needs changing is the rim size needs to be a bit smaller. I overdid it a bit )

If anybody has any free time it would be wicked awesome. thank you :D

Well, heres my newest remake. I wanted to make a base without having to use zipper shading and the NSX seemed to be the easiest to do it and I feel I accomplished my goal.

kknsxremaketk0.png

Enjoy!​

Back